FBI Shows Up At Trump Rally.....Trump Said It Was A Trap....And It Was

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Which one of these idiots isn't an FBI agent?
Clearly.....the corrupt FBI still thinks Trump Supporters are a worse threat than ANTIFA.

“On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said, referring to the rally. “If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”​

Clearly.....the corrupt FBI still thinks Trump Supporters are a worse threat than ANTIFA.

“On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said, referring to the rally. “If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”​

I'deed as deep state'rs like excellent observation!

"On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said, referring to the rally. “If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”

Exactly right. If no one showed up, then the Left would say: See! Trump has lost all his support and political impact! And those that did show up, their photos were all taken with planted cameras, they are now identifying them with facial recognition and will add them to their list of people of "interest."

Trump Supporters are a great danger

to the secret global cabal which the Left is a part of and they fear they could mess up their efforts to complete the takeover of America.

Exactly right. If no one showed up, then the Left would say: See! Trump has lost all his support and political impact! And those that did show up, their photos were all taken with planted cameras, they are now identifying them with facial recognition and will add them to their list of people of "interest."

Trump Supporters are a great danger

to the secret global cabal which the Left is a part of and they fear they could mess up their efforts to complete the takeover of America.
The feds abusing the Constitution.

The feds abusing the Constitution.

The general consensus of the Fed is that when the constitution supports your aims, you back it 100%. It's Constitutional!
But when the constitution gets in your way, you walk all over it as far as you can get away with until some court or judge forces you otherwise.

ITMT, the courts works so slowly that by the time they catch up with you, the harm is done and the constitution gets thumbed at 80% of the time.

There was a pro-Trump rally with the pillow guy, Mike Flynn, and Candace Owens 1 week ago in Kentucky on 9/11. It drew 300 people.

I think you're starting to see the blob and his supporters being forgotten.

Good to know the FBI is keeping an eye on our American Taliban

1632096716460.png

1632096750180.png

There was a pro-Trump rally with the pillow guy, Mike Flynn, and Candace Owens 1 week ago in Kentucky on 9/11. It drew 300 people.

We want to see the Donald....not some other fucker.
Try getting that thru your thick skull. :iagree:

Terrorists attack when you least expect it... Clearly the authorities were expecting violence so the terrorists didn't attack.
You should still probably keep checking under your bed for white supremacists. It never hurts to be sure...

Terrorists attack when you least expect it... Clearly the authorities were expecting violence so the terrorists didn't attack.
The Trump terrorists didn't attack because he wasn't there to incite them, proving he was responsible for the 1/6 terror attack on the capitol.

The only thing about that is people have memories that are short or they get numbed out with time. The election was stolen. From massive write in ballots and using a Virus and Rioting Insurrectionists in many cities destroying property, stealing and murdering to win it.

The only thing about that is people have memories that are short or they get numbed out with time. The election was stolen. From massive write in ballots and using a Virus and Rioting Insurrectionists in many cities destroying property, stealing and murdering to win it.
The only thing stolen was your thinking process.

So when Tulsa didn't sell out during the campaign...what was the excuse then?
I don't know what you're talking about.
I suggest you stop right now.....because right now Biden couldn't fill a McDonalds.....much less bring in over 300 people to listen to him stutter his way thru a speech he didn't even write and doesn't even understand.
And saying that Trump is losing popularity because events he doesn't even attend aren't doing well is asinine at best.

Last edited:
I don't know what you're talking about.
I suggest you stop right now.....because right now Biden couldn't fill a McDonalds.....much less bring in over 300 people to listen to him stutter his way thru a speech he didn't even write and doesn't even understand.
And saying that Trump is losing popularity because events he doesn't even attend aren't doing well is asinine at best.
Foolish and easily conned people go to tump's photo ops to see the showman. Good for you.

Forum List

Back