FBI Raids Home OF Retired TX Couple Who attended JAN. 6 Capital Rally

I have plenty of facts that are on the record to assume that the FBI isn't following the law, nor are they in the habit of enforcing the law.
You should forward that information to their attorney then. It might be helpful.

The trial where the guy was found not guilty of lying to the FBI? Where they involved in this case?

The trial where the guy was found not guilty of lying to the FBI? Where they involved in this case?

The FBI was involved in the case ... And they were the ones in the wrong.
Stop trying to crawfish your way into a rebuttal ... :auiqs.jpg:

A retired Texas couple said FBI agents busted through the gate of their rural home, threw flashbangs, handcuffed them, and trained lasers on them before searching their home for evidence connected to the Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol.

Lora DeWolfe and Darrel Kennemer, who live on seven acres near San Marcos, Texas, told The Epoch Times they attended the Jan. 6 rally at the Capitol but did nothing wrong. They believe the FBI mistakenly identified Kennemer as someone else.
The FBI didn’t arrest them, they said. Agents eventually produced a search warrant saying Kennemer was suspected of “assaulting, resisting or impeding” officers and “entering restricted building or grounds.”

Both said they went no further than the Capitol steps on Jan. 6 and did not harm anyone or damage anything. They said the allegation of assault was false, and the FBI kept showing Kennemer a blurry photo of a man who looked similar but wasn’t Kennemer.
“I vacillate between feeling mad and helpless,” DeWolfe said. “I was really sad. We just wanted an honest election.”
“They’re corrupt, and they’re trying to scare us,” Kennemer said, adding he feels the FBI targeted him for just being at the rally.
Their ordeal began when their gate alarm woke them up in the pre-dawn hours of June 22, DeWolfe said. At first, they thought a deer had tripped the alarm, but DeWolfe got up and saw a white car. Kennemer got his AR-15 rifle and went outside, not knowing what to expect, she said.

“I’m seeing one single white vehicle moving pretty fast, and I was thinking someone’s going to die,” Kennemer said.
FBI officers got out of the white vehicle and told Kennemer, who had his rifle up in the air, to drop h... (Read more)

FBI Raids Home of Retired Texas Couple Who Attended Jan. 6 Capitol Rally

Looking for something to describe the incident?......Stasi is the word you are looking for.
Well that would be completely idiotic to call it that, as they were not arrested or jailed with a fake show trial or no trial.

You people need to pick up a political science textbook, a dictionary, and history book.

So the FBI loses and thats connected to this one how then?

The problem the poster had was not with the guy that was found not guilty ...
It was with the FBI for claiming he was, when he wasn't.

The connecting factor is the FBI ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

The problem the poster had was not with the guy that was found not guilty ...
It was with the FBI for claiming he was, when he wasn't.

The connecting factor is the FBI ... :auiqs.jpg:.
Do you suspect all FBI criminal investigation activities now? And if not which ones do you not suspect?

Clearly you're just an idiot that only reads headlines.
They proved that the FBI was helping Sussmann.
That trial will lead to more indictments.
Yes I am clearly an idiot. Can you show where the cases are connected? As I am an idiot and only read the headlines I did not see how they are connected and thus there is some exculpatory evidence for their attorney that you said you knew of.

Do you suspect all FBI criminal investigation activities now? And if not which ones do you not suspect?

No ... I no longer trust their Integrity.
It is neither my job to investigate nor prosecute the FBI for whatever crimes they may be guilty of.

I am also not rolling up in their house at o-dark-thirty, kicking in the door, and hauling them off for interrogation.

I figure you still can't refute a single thing I said -- and keep making up shit because you are getting your ass kicked by facts......

Why did King say this about Conservatives??

View attachment 662873
You don't know what the Cow Palace was do you?? I have to educate you morons again don't I?

That was the arena were the GOP held their 1964 Convention....MLK went there to speak to urge the GOP to adopt the Civil Rights Bill....you know, the bill you right-wingers try to take credit for now.....

"King had testified July 7, 1964, to try to influence a committee to draw up a platform that fully supported the new Civil Rights law. According to a Chronicle story, he said, “The current Negro revolt ... will be infinitesimal compared to the civil strife which would ensue if the enactment of the new civil rights bill receives the same kind of resistance imposed to the implementation of the (school) segregation decision.”

When MLK spoke, they rejected adopting that bill and nominated Goldwater who was famous for his opposition to the Civil Rights Act.....

That is why its fun to know history and see morons like you have to lie, make up shit and deflect from the fact that Conservatives were on the wrong side of it....

My guess is he never said it. Much of the shit the left claims is outright fabrication.

Yes.....basically you're one of the Germans that looked the other way while Nazis hauled Jews off in cattle cars.
? Because I respect his opinion? Or do you accuse those who don't automatically distrust a law enforcement agency's integrity as the same as Nazis?

? Because I respect his opinion? Or do you accuse those who don't automatically distrust a law enforcement agency's integrity as the same as Nazis?
You're that way because you think they aren't coming after you.

I wonder how sure you'll be of the system and the DOJ if they started arresting people that had an abortion.

You're that way because you think they aren't coming after you.
It would be difficult to see them coming after me in this instance. I have never been to Washington DC, Virginia, or Maryland. Would like to go to Gettysberg though. So a warrant would like sufficient probable cause, nor would I be on their investigation.

They'd have a problem though because the Princess Poodie doesn't let anyone out of the front room until they have picked her up and given her sufficient snoogs. Her Highness will not be denied!

I don't trust or distrust them.

A "simple warrant" is served by a couple of officers walking up to the door and presenting it, not a SWAT team attacking a peaceful household in the middle of the night and handcuffing the property owner.
This information is based on what please.

Forum List

Back