FBI Raids Home OF Retired TX Couple Who attended JAN. 6 Capital Rally

It would be difficult to see them coming after me in this instance. I have never been to Washington DC, Virginia, or Maryland. Would like to go to Gettysberg though. So a warrant would like sufficient probable cause, nor would I be on their investigation.

They'd have a problem though because the Princess Poodie doesn't let anyone out of the front room until they have picked her up and given her sufficient snoogs. Her Highness will not be denied!

I don't trust or distrust them.
I know.....that's the problem with people like you.

You think that arresting retirees because they visited the Capital is okay as long as they aren't coming after you.

Eventually they will come after you in some manner. Be it thru your bank account or some other way.

The fact that the arrest was proven to be bogus and they had to be released doesn't even enter into the equation with you. That's the whole reason for the 4th Amendment.

The Jan 6th hearings never mentioned the FBI had a shoot to kill order.

Obama always had snipers set up on the WH during peaceful protests by the right.
They don't do this with Leftist Protesters.
There are always snipers (they call them counter-snipers) on buildings around the White House when the president is there.

I know.....that's the problem with people like you.

You think that arresting retirees because they visited the Capital is okay as long as they aren't coming after you.

Eventually they will come after you in some manner. Be it thru your bank account or some other way.

The fact that the arrest was proven to be bogus and they had to be released doesn't even enter into the equation with you. That's the whole reason for the 4th Amendment.
No I am saying there is insufficient evidence for them to "come after me." Unlike in this case, I had nothing to do with Trump and have never been there. Where you there? Then there's a material chance they investigate you.

I think it was signed by a judge and, absent facts not shown here, that the warrant thus had met the requirements for probable cause of a federal crime like any other search warrant. I don't understand why its on this board vs. any other search warrant.

You should not assume their guilt, and absent facts you've not alleged, you should not assume the warrant was illegally obtained.

EDITED for bad typing.
There was a Legitimate warrant for the arrest of David Koresh at Waco. But instead of arresting him on his daily jog along public roads, the ATF decided to "serve" it by breaking in a second story window belonging to an apocalyptic cult. What could possibly go wrong with that approach?

Normal police procedures. SWAT teams are only used to serve high risk warrants, you know like on biker gangs, drug cartels and the like. Rolling a SWAT team is very expensive and if a team is tied up serving a warrant, they aren't available for a real emergency.
Do you have evidence they utilized a SWAT team?
Judging by mudwhistle's posts they might be worried about:
"Eventually they're going to fuck with the wrong person or group."

There was a Legitimate warrant for the arrest of David Koresh at Waco. But instead of arresting him on his daily jog along public roads, the ATF decided to "serve" it by breaking in a second story window belonging to an apocalyptic cult. What could possibly go wrong with that approach?
So your concern is with the ATF from 1993, and not the FBI from 2022?

No I am saying there is insufficient evidence for them to "come after me." Unlike in this case, I had nothing to do with Trump and have never been there. Where you there? Then there's a material chance they investigate you.
I think what is escaping you is they don't care if they have enough evidence.
That's the entire point here.
And just being in Washington D.C. on Jan 6th isn't enough probable-cause to break into someone's property and hold a gun on them.

I think what is escaping you is they don't care if they have enough evidence.
That's the entire point here.
And just being in Washington D.C. on Jan 6th isn't enough probable-cause to break into someone's property and hold a gun on them.
It's mindless folks like yourself...who fancy themselves as being intelligent.....YOU are the biggest problem with this country. Not the people that were in D.C. on Jan 6th exercising their rights to peacefully assemble.

So your concern is with the ATF from 1993, and not the FBI from 2022?
It's the same kind of thinking and over-reach. The FBI used to have an unassailable reputation for integrity, but poor leadership over the past thirty years has eroded that. Between lying to FISA Judges to get bad warrants, to Ruby Ridge, to an FBI Director publicly saying that Hillary Clinton was guilty of the crimes she was accused of, but that no prosecutor would prosecute her, to many other things too numerous to mention, that reputation has been squandered.

I wonder what would have happened if instead of rolling up to the couples home unexpected that they would have just called them on the phone and said we would like to stop by and ask you some questions.

There's a reason McConnell didn't want Garland on the bench.
He's a radical communist/fascist.
He has no business in the Department of Justice...much less running it, because he doesn't believe in Due Process or Equal Protects under the law.
Garland doesn't sign search warrants.

Forum List

Back