FBI raids Epstein island.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Norman, Aug 13, 2019.

  1. Norman
    Offline

    Norman Gold Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Messages:
    18,908
    Thanks Received:
    3,109
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +21,056
    Former billionaire hedge fund manager Jeffery Epstein committed suicide over the weekend. He had tried to kill himself two weeks prior, which landed him on suicide watch. For some reason, it was terminated hours before he died. Attorney General William Barr is not happy, calling Epstein death while under federal custody “appalling.” He’s ordered the FBI and the Department of Justice inspector general to look into his death. Epstein has been indicted on sex crimes charges, including trafficking underage girls.

    Even though Epstein is dead, the case against him will move forward. Alleged victims have already come forward and we should expect more to join those who have already revealed themselves. Epstein was known to President Trump, the Clintons, and members of the British Royal Family. Former President Bill Clinton has taken many flights on Epstein's so-called "lolita express."

    FBI Confirms They’ve Raided Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’

    So, are they gathering evidence or destroying it?
     
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. BULLDOG
    Offline

    BULLDOG Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2014
    Messages:
    59,756
    Thanks Received:
    6,717
    Trophy Points:
    1,830
    Ratings:
    +39,945
    They are looking for all those videos, and you know there were a lot of videos.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Norman
    Offline

    Norman Gold Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Messages:
    18,908
    Thanks Received:
    3,109
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +21,056
    Indeed, but is it to go after the pedos or to again clear the Clinton's of crime?
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. Aldo Raine
    Online

    Aldo Raine Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    5,277
    Thanks Received:
    452
    Trophy Points:
    170
    Location:
    Akron, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +2,655

    Gathering to destroy later to protect many rich and powerful, including Clinton and Tramp!
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Snouter
    Offline

    Snouter Can You Smell Me

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2013
    Messages:
    10,438
    Thanks Received:
    1,762
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +11,773
    Those white and blue stripes looks a little like the Israelian flag, the white and blue with the occult symbol.
     
  6. toobfreak
    Offline

    toobfreak Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2017
    Messages:
    19,736
    Thanks Received:
    3,738
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Ratings:
    +23,302
    Sorry Norman, but no.

    Sorry, no. That is by no means certain. If he had committed suicide, an immediate cause of death would have been apparent (mechanical) and certainly after the postmortem.

    Sorry, no. That does not fit the known facts. He was taken off suicide watch two weeks prior, and was found UNCONSCIOUS three weeks prior, with marks around he neck. Again, had he tried to commit suicide then, the instrument that caused the marks would have by necessity still been there unless purposefully removed by another party. You are very sloppy with your facts.

    Sorry, no. His suicide watch was ended two weeks ago, not hours before he died! He was originally put in a cell with another person, then transferred back to a single cell where he was supposed to be checked every 30 minutes, which they failed to do against standard policy.

    Sorry, no. The case against him is dead. You cannot prosecute a case against a dead person. However, the civil case against his estate and the four people who may apparently be indicted as co-conspirators CAN continue. Jesus. Where do you get your information, from the National Enquirer?

    Epstein was known to 10,000 people. Perhaps we should move this thread to the Conspiracy Theories forum as so far, it has little to do with the facts.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. SweetSue92
    Offline

    SweetSue92 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2018
    Messages:
    9,200
    Thanks Received:
    1,785
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Location:
    USA
    Ratings:
    +9,117
    I wouldn't even put that bet at 50-50 at this point. I would say about 70-30. 70% chance they're protecting the Overlords and 30% chance they're gathering evidence.

    The bigger question for me is: what happens when the institutions lose the trust of almost all Americans?
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Snouter
    Offline

    Snouter Can You Smell Me

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2013
    Messages:
    10,438
    Thanks Received:
    1,762
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Ratings:
    +11,773
    So Epstein never earned a cent of his "billions." So what about all the other Israelians like Soros. Where and how did Soros acquire billions to fuck with The West?
     
  9. toobfreak
    Offline

    toobfreak Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2017
    Messages:
    19,736
    Thanks Received:
    3,738
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Ratings:
    +23,302
    Here is where Epstein's island is. It is a tiny island off the tip of one of the US Virgin Islands east from Puerto Rico:

    Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 4.59.22 AM.jpg


    Here is a close up of Little Saint James Island from the South looking north:

    Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 5.04.50 AM.jpg

    You can see the main complex on the norther tip.

    And here is a close up of the main complex where Epstein lived:

    Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 5.06.06 AM.jpg
     
  10. toobfreak
    Offline

    toobfreak Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2017
    Messages:
    19,736
    Thanks Received:
    3,738
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Ratings:
    +23,302
    After the way our federal LE protected Hillary, I'm 90% doubtful they will ever reveal the truth here and 100% sure they have already lost our trust, and 200% sure they don't give a damn.
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2

Share This Page