FBI raids Epstein island.

Well Conspiracy Theorists will have a field day...

Lets start with a simple question... Have any of ye got any actual proof?

By the way Trump is charge of federal prison system, so the buck stops with him.

If it turns out that the prison guards were over worked the question should be how did Trump let this happen... Epstein was his responsibility.

Is there nothing that makes you tune down the CNN?

TRUMP!!!!!

Take the TDS pills and come back.

Sorry, you understand that Trump is in charge of the DOJ... I am just pointing out any death in custody is ultimately his responsibility...

So when Trump starts tweeting out unfounded conspiracy theories, we have to point out that it was ultimately his responsibility.

I think you have been in the bunker too long... Think of it this way, how lunatic would you go if if under Obama a death in prison happened and he then tweeted out that it was George W Bush murder him(no proof)...

You accuse people of TDS but TDS is... Is the Trump Deranged Syndrome of tweeting conspiracy theories...

This wouldn't be acceptable behaviour for any other country leader...

Funny how the left used this excuse for Obama and Holder during Fast & Furious and now it isn't any good. I see a lot of hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle.

Holder should have went to prison for being an accessory to murder. He knowingly supplied weapons to criminals.
Unlicensed gun dealers at gun shows still repeat the same thing to this day.

By the way Trump is charge of federal prison system, so the buck stops with him.

If it turns out that the prison guards were over worked the question should be how did Trump let this happen... Epstein was his responsibility.

TRUMP!!!!!

Sorry, you understand that Trump is in charge of the DOJ... I am just pointing out any death in custody is ultimately his responsibility...

So when Trump starts tweeting out unfounded conspiracy theories, we have to point out that it was ultimately his responsibility.

I think you have been in the bunker too long... Think of it this way, how lunatic would you go if if under Obama a death in prison happened and he then tweeted out that it was George W Bush murder him(no proof)...

You accuse people of TDS but TDS is... Is the Trump Deranged Syndrome of tweeting conspiracy theories...

Funny how the left used this excuse for Obama and Holder during Fast & Furious and now it isn't any good. I see a lot of hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle.

Holder should have went to prison for being an accessory to murder. He knowingly supplied weapons to criminals.

So that is why it was okay for Holder to do it? Seriously, that is your logic?

TRUMP!!!!!

This has been my position on many things. If the Attorney General can get away with it, I'm good with the people getting away with it.

TRUMP!!!!!

This has been my position on many things. If the Attorney General can get away with it, I'm good with the people getting away with it.
Operation Wide Receiver set the precedent.
There was no outrage at that earlier operation.
So it rings hollow for Fast & Furious.

Former billionaire hedge fund manager Jeffery Epstein committed suicide over the weekend. He had tried to kill himself two weeks prior, which landed him on suicide watch. For some reason, it was terminated hours before he died. Attorney General William Barr is not happy, calling Epstein death while under federal custody “appalling.” He’s ordered the FBI and the Department of Justice inspector general to look into his death. Epstein has been indicted on sex crimes charges, including trafficking underage girls.

Even though Epstein is dead, the case against him will move forward. Alleged victims have already come forward and we should expect more to join those who have already revealed themselves. Epstein was known to President Trump, the Clintons, and members of the British Royal Family. Former President Bill Clinton has taken many flights on Epstein's so-called "lolita express."

FBI Confirms They’ve Raided Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’

So, are they gathering evidence or destroying it?
Lol
You can never trust the deep state

There is no "outrage" over many stupid things we do, that does not make it OK.

TRUMP!!!!!

Lol
You are delusional

TRUMP!!!!!

Lol
You are delusional
Federal gun law doesn't pertain to private-party gun sales.

70 percent of guns seized in Mexico by Mexican authorities and submitted for tracing have a U.S. origin.
The ATF operation was a drop in the ocean.

Lol
You are delusional

70 percent of guns seized in Mexico by Mexican authorities and submitted for tracing have a U.S. origin.
Lol
Do you have any idea how many firearms South America produces?

Former billionaire hedge fund manager Jeffery Epstein committed suicide over the weekend. He had tried to kill himself two weeks prior, which landed him on suicide watch. For some reason, it was terminated hours before he died. Attorney General William Barr is not happy, calling Epstein death while under federal custody “appalling.” He’s ordered the FBI and the Department of Justice inspector general to look into his death. Epstein has been indicted on sex crimes charges, including trafficking underage girls.

Even though Epstein is dead, the case against him will move forward. Alleged victims have already come forward and we should expect more to join those who have already revealed themselves. Epstein was known to President Trump, the Clintons, and members of the British Royal Family. Former President Bill Clinton has taken many flights on Epstein's so-called "lolita express."

FBI Confirms They’ve Raided Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’

So, are they gathering evidence or destroying it?
Asking such a question does indicate one thing. That being many Americans no longer trust their government.

Last edited:

Lol
You are delusional

If it's OK for the government, it's OK for the people.

Crazy amount of TDS yet again.

Trump did not run the facility.

He was ultimately responsible for the facility...

I know you find this hard but when things a screwed up you Trump responsible for nothing..

Ultimately Epstein's death is custody is at the responsibility of the federal government which Trump is in charge off...

This is not TDS but it your form of of TDS where Trump can't be responsible for anything even though he is President.
Applying that standard to O, he should have been impeached a dozen times.

I know you find this hard but when things a screwed up you Trump responsible for nothing..

Ultimately Epstein's death is custody is at the responsibility of the federal government which Trump is in charge off...

This is not TDS but it your form of of TDS where Trump can't be responsible for anything even though he is President.

He should have been for many things. Does the Buck no longer stop at the top?

It no longer does. It hasn’t for some time.

It no longer does. It hasn’t for some time.

It should.

There was a big difference in the two programs. The fact you don’t know shows you are a partisan political hack or a complete uneducated moron.

That's a long stretch. If you really want to hold presidents accountable for things that far down the chain, you'd never stop.

TRUMP!!!!!

You might as well hold Hillary responsible for weak security at our embassies.

There was a big difference in the two programs. The fact you don’t know shows you are a partisan political hack or a complete uneducated moron.
fast & furious was just bigger and more sloppy. In both cases, its gun walking.

The root cause is our 2nd amendment attitude and NRA.

How many firearms south America produces is largely irrelevant when 70 percent of the firearms in Mexico originate from USA.

Lol, if Trump demanded Epstein moved to another prison. You loons would've been outraged, as usual.

Yes, probably so as this is supposed to be one of the most secure federal prisons in the country.

el Chapo was held there. Ramzi Yousef was held there.
69272758_2224667287632431_3535150021848596480_o.jpg

Forum List

Back