Pope calls for carbon tax to fight ‘climate emergency’

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Revelation 6:5-7 5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "Two pounds of wheat for a day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" 7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!"

th
Carbon pricing, via taxes or emissions trading schemes, is used by many governments to make energy consumers pay for the costs of using the fossil fuels that contribute to global warming

* Pope Francis tells top energy executives to act now

* Pontiff urges world to heed scientific findings

* Pope says doomsday predictions can no longer be dismissed (Adds big oil CEOs in attendance, Notre Dame president)

Save The Planet From Climate Change: Tax Meat By 40%

th

Revelation 6:5-7 5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "Two pounds of wheat for a day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" 7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!"

th
Carbon pricing, via taxes or emissions trading schemes, is used by many governments to make energy consumers pay for the costs of using the fossil fuels that contribute to global warming

* Pope Francis tells top energy executives to act now

* Pontiff urges world to heed scientific findings

* Pope says doomsday predictions can no longer be dismissed (Adds big oil CEOs in attendance, Notre Dame president)

Save The Planet From Climate Change: Tax Meat By 40%

th
I have a wonderful idea. All tithing that would normally go to the church, instead give it to the liberals so they can save our planet. After a few months, you can bet there wouldn't be a Climate Change problem....

Vatican city is one of the richest properties in the world

Let the fucking pope put his money where his big fat mouth is

They are planning on raising the prices on food very high so that it will make their products prices look cheap. Like they are creating GMO cows that are less gassy. But these cows cost more to create than conventional cows. But they will not slap a carbon tax on these cows since they are less gassy. And they created another type of meat that they called clean meats. Which it also cost a lot to make. And they are creating GMO plants that produces less greenhouse gases. But they are going to try to get rid of all conventional plants by making it mandatory that all plants must produce less greenhouse gases.
But once the Global elites controls all of the food. That they can raise the prices on it at anytime. Because it is their product.
And I don't care who you all put in the White house. But who ever controls the food, that they controls the world. That we will all be working just to eat. pretty soon at Thanksgiving dinners. That all of the relatives will be sitting at the table staring at one little meatball in the center of the table. That they are going to be casting lots to see who can eat the meatball.

And it is surrounded by very big walls that you have to pay a tax to get to go in, that keeps the riff raff out.
There are no gates in the Vatican`s walls and everyone can pass through. The walls weren`t built to keep brown people out dumbass.
Yes, Vatican City has walls, but they’re not exactly a barrier - The Boston Globe

I have no problem with every xtian paying an extra tax.

Proverbs 217 ;
..thou shall not allow the elders to molest the children

And it is surrounded by very big walls that you have to pay a tax to get to go in, that keeps the riff raff out.
There are no gates in the Vatican`s walls and everyone can pass through. The walls weren`t built to keep brown people out dumbass.
Yes, Vatican City has walls, but they’re not exactly a barrier - The Boston Globe
Is this to keep away brown termites?

upload_2019-8-14_4-45-17.jpeg

The walls weren`t built to keep brown people out dumbass.

In fact, they were. The walls were first laid down in 852 CE following an attack of Saracen raiders in 846. The gates in the walls weren't removed until centuries later when the Saracen threat was gone.

The Saracens were, Arab Muslims, considered by the Italians and other Europeans to be ... quite brown.

latest

Forum List

Back