FBI met weekly with social media companies ahead of 2020 election to review censorship efforts

Two possibilities...
1) You really are this dense, and can't see the elephant in the room with what you just typed.
2) You know of it, but have fail proof blinders on that effectively block every detail of information that doesn't support your predisposition and preferred narrative.

I think probably pretty even of both.

I suspect some of these fascist huggers are either doing QUITE well on the government dole (living off taxpayers) or they are actually establishment hacks (or even AI bots)

I do know that the Tech Giants are now using AI extensively on social media to post what looks like human made posts supporting the Corporate Establishment Power Grab Agenda. Specifically GPT-3 which is nearly indistinguishable from human interaction.

So, the answer to candycorn owning all you rubes with facts is to retreat deeper into your burrow, and trot out even more conspiracy theories.

Bots, govt. hacks, and Democrat operatives they say, as they wipe their fevered brow.

So, the answer to candycorn owning all you rubes with facts is to retreat deeper into your burrow, and trot out even more conspiracy theories.

Bots, govt. hacks, and Democrat operatives they say, as they wipe their fevered brow.

When one such as McRib lacks any factual information...one can always fall back on their moronic bloviation and superbly low information.
If ONLY he would take the time to do a bit of research.....even once a year or so.
GPT-3
PS..your information is so incredibly low, you think some are "Rubes" when in fact they are Independents. so sad.

Last edited:

I love a good debate. Unfortunately the extent of right wing responses amounts to "nunt-uhh".

You just said........

"HEY LOOK EVERYONE!! I'M CANDYCORN AND I'M A PROFESSIONAL PARTISAN HACK !!!!!"

The Biden DOJ and Democrat led Senate and House are just as bad or worse.

Sure Candycorn, you can say you're not a fool, but when your own words readily betray yourself for all to see....oh well.
No, I said that the Trump DOJ and the GOP controlled senate confirmed that the soviets interfered in our election (they called them Russians but they are soviets).

Any denial of this means you're denying facts.

Back when I worked public health, we had dozens of meetings that produced no action in the area of bio hazard attacks and disaster response to anthrax, ricin, smallpox, etc...

As was proven by the Mueller report, the Soviets interfered in our 2016 elections.
They've interfered with every election since the NKVD started directing the activities of the CPUSA, in the 1930's. Nothing new, and nothing new for presidents to talk to them about elections, as Obama did.
They used social media. The FBI was advising the social media companies on the 2020 attempts.
Advising them with lies.

From the link:

During the deposition, Chan said that he, along with the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force and senior Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency officials, had weekly meetings with major social media companies to warn against Russian disinformation attempts ahead of the 2020 election, according to a source in the Missouri attorney general's office.

Censorship, according to the link in the OP, was not discussed.
So every American was censored on the basis of 'Russian disinformation' but the FBI never said American.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back