FBI Makes It Official: Hillary Is Under Investigation

But it's gonna conveniently drag it out until after the Election. She's a fellow Democrat, she's gonna be allowed to skate. If she were a Republican, Hussein would have already had her in cuffs and wearing her jailhouse uniform. It's 'Party before Country.' But what else is new, right?
My guess is the Benghazi committee turns in their report and disbands seconds after the election is over since their usefulness will have ended.

But it's gonna conveniently drag it out until after the Election. She's a fellow Democrat, she's gonna be allowed to skate. If she were a Republican, Hussein would have already had her in cuffs and wearing her jailhouse uniform. It's 'Party before Country.' But what else is new, right?
My guess is the Benghazi committee turns in their report and disbands seconds after the election is over since their usefulness will have ended.

It's dragging it out. If she becomes President, all charges will disappear. If she doesn't, she'll likely be prosecuted for some minor offenses. But regardless, she should have at least been arrested by now. Hussein sure didn't treat Petraeus, a Republican, the same way. He brutally lynched the dude.

Last edited:

It's dragging it out. If she becomes President, all charges will disappear. If she doesn't, she'll likely be prosecuted for some minor offenses. But regardless, she should have at least been arrested by now. Hussein sure didn't treat Petraeus, a Republican, the same way. He brutally lynched the dude.

Any other irrelevant cases you want to compare this to?

A fascinating read. Clinton friends, body guards, sexual harassment victims or witnesses and investment partners, witnesses to possible crimes involving the Clinton's. Nothing proven but amazing number of "suicides" and deaths from plane crashes. Interesting suicide by shotgun (? that's a toughie) and decapitation declared death by natural causes.
why do you keep posting unverifiable rw red meat hack pieces? Do you think its funny? Please tell me you're not being serious.

Oh so you're dull and don't know anything. I thought so.

You are free to support your opinion with facts.
Wow if you're going to demand facts instead of opinions then you should probably start with facts of your own. Otherwise you're... what's the word.... a hypocrite :cool:
Thats his M.O. He calls you a liar based on nothing then demands you prove otherwise. A lazy conservative if you will.

Liar.

Prove otherwise.

Also, I am not a conservative.
ok you're a member of the rw pep squad. Better?

Maybe this will finally shut Liberals, like JS (nothing personal, Jake), who have been falsely declaring 'there is no investigation' up!

The other day the WH Press rep declared there was no investigation and Hillary was NOT the target of an investigation. That reportedly pissed the FBI off because the WH spoke out of turn - they don't represent or speak for the FBI. So the FBI just gave a big, fat middle finger to the WH and to Liberals in denial by announcing, YES, there IS an investigation, and Hillary is being investigated.

Hillary was BUSTED for lying as well, trying to claim it wasn't an investigation but was instead a 'security review'. One ex-FBI agent responded by clarifying that the FBI doesn't do 'security reviews' - it conducts investigations. The FBI made that fact official:

"The timing on this development could not be worse for Hillary Clinton, who insisted on Thursday night that the FBI was simply conducting “a security review”:

Er, yeah … not exactly. Note the last line in the letter, emphasis mine: “[W]e remain unable to provide the requested information without affecting on-going law enforcement efforts.”

Oh, but a 'security review' was conducted:

"A “security review” is not a law-enforcement effort; a law enforcement effort would follow a security review. In fact, the security review has been conducted by the Inspectors General at State and the intelligence community, which has found more than 1500 instances of classified information transmitted through and retained by the unauthorized and non-secure system Hillary personally put in place for her electronic communications."

Hillary says she is confident nothing will come of this....yeah, more 'false bravado' in front of the media / voters:

"...one of the FBI’s senior agents responsible for counterintelligence matters, Charles H. Kable IV, is working the Clinton case, another indicator the intelligence source said that the FBI probe is “extremely serious, and the A-team is handling.”

In the end it's pretty sad that the FBI is declaring Hillary's actions to be extremely serious and to the point where it put our national security in extreme danger yet Liberals are cheering and hoping she gets away with it, obviously because the Democratic Party, and specifically Hillary Clinton, is more important than our national security!
ummm..... wheres the link?

You just don't get it hack. Theres a reason only rw hack sites are reporting this *cough* "breaking" news. So that you'll click on their advertising

Besides, everyone here knows your M.O. Its the same as Iceweasels, Soggy In Nola, Hossfly, Jackson, etc... and so many other rw rubes here- to tear someone else down instead of building your tepid candidates up

get

who looks more worried in that pic?

LMAO

Really well written articles here from Newsweek - with some good information on how exactly classified information is stored, and the after-the-fact classifications from non-classified accounts.

"The shocking truth about the last two Republican secretaries of state has finally come out: Colin Powell and aides to Condoleezza Rice trafficked in classified information on their personal email accounts. This is an enormous scandal!

Oh, wait. No, it’s not.

This news involving Powell and Rice is meaningless except that it sets up a rational conversation (finally) about the Hillary Clinton bogus “email-gate” imbroglio. Perhaps the partisans on each side will now be more willing to listen to the facts."

Check it out:
The Shocking Truth: Colin Powell's Emails Don't Matter

<snip>

"But Powell and Rice’s aides did nothing wrong. (I’m going to focus on them so that partisans who say Clinton broke the law have to attack respected Republicans first.) Start with this: Powell and Rice, like all modern secretaries of state, each had at least two email accounts—one personal and the other for communications designated as highly classified at the time of their creation.

For classified information, both of them—and their aides with appropriate clearance—had a sensitive compartmented information facility, or what is known in intelligence circles as a SCIF. Most senior officials who deal with classified information have a SCIF in their offices and their homes.

These are not just extra offices with a special lock. Each SCIF is constructed following complex rules imposed by the intelligence and defense communities.

Restrictions imposed on the builders are designed to ensure that no unauthorized personnel can get into the room, and the SCIF cannot be accessed by hacking or electronic eavesdropping. A group called the technical surveillance countermeasures team (TSCM) investigates the area or activity to check that all communications are protected from outside surveillance and cannot be intercepted.

Most permanent SCIFs have physical and technical security, called TEMPEST. The facility is guarded and in operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week; any official on the SCIF staff must have the highest security clearance.

There is supposed to be sufficient personnel continuously present to observe the primary, secondary and emergency exit doors of the SCIF. Each SCIF must apply fundamental red-black separation to prevent the inadvertent transmission of classified data over telephone lines, power lines or signal lines.

I could keep going for thousands and thousands of words explaining the security measures used for SCIFs. And all of this—all of this—is designed to protect the confidentiality of emails and communications determined to be classified at the time of transmission.

In addition to the classified email system used in SCIFs, there are personal email accounts. Prior to 2013, these could be accounts inside the relatively unsecure State Department system or private email accounts.

If they are private—running through a commercial or personal server—they have to follow some rules set up in the Federal Register. There are no guards, no red-black procedures, no construction rules, no special rooms, no TEMPEST, no TSCM. And most important: Until 2013, there was no rule against using them. In fact, the rules specifically allowed for them. Check out the relevant section in the Code of Federal Regulations (36 CFR Chapter XII, Subchapter B, section 1236.22b) for the rules regarding the use of personal email accounts by any State Department official.

To give an idea of how insecure these communications could be, Powell’s personal email is an AOL account..."

Oh so you're dull and don't know anything. I thought so.

Wow if you're going to demand facts instead of opinions then you should probably start with facts of your own. Otherwise you're... what's the word.... a hypocrite :cool:
Thats his M.O. He calls you a liar based on nothing then demands you prove otherwise. A lazy conservative if you will.

Liar.

Prove otherwise.

Not that either. It's simply that the Democrats have become a foreign political party.

Liar.

Prove otherwise.

Not that either. It's simply that the Democrats have become a foreign political party.
Do you ever supply links for any of your blather? Don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question

Liar.

Prove otherwise.

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-vote-democrat-but-when-i-do-i-am-usually-high-on-crack-5ecc59.jpg

Liar.

Prove otherwise.

Do you ever supply links for any of your blather? Don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question

Link? Try the history of the party from the 1970s forward, particularly the period following Al Gore's defeat. From all angles they are Eurocentric, and in some areas of philosophy downright anti-American.

Forum List

Back