FBI Makes It Official: Hillary Is Under Investigation

Partisan bullshit is I would have already been tried and convicted if I did what she did.
Partisan bullshit is 1,001 days ago we learned the IRS was an official political office persecuting anyone who opposed der Fueher.
Colin Powell and Condolleeza Rice did what she did. Why aren't they in jail? Oh because there was no law about it until 2 years after Hillary stopped being Secretary of State.

Bullshit neither of those two did what Hillary did...Keep trying though :slap:
What... had e-mails sent to their personal accounts? Yes they did.
slap.gif

Hillary had a private sever, in a closet, doing almost all of her state dept business on it. She had super classified info on that, which was no doubt hacked into by our enemies. She probably got more people killed than we'll ever know.
Oh "no doubt hacked into by our enemies. She probably got more people killed than we'll ever know."

Thanks for your stupid opinion. You can go back to supporting genocide against muzzies in the I/P forum now.
Well we do know she got 4 Americans killed and got away with it.

Colin Powell and Condolleeza Rice did what she did. Why aren't they in jail? Oh because there was no law about it until 2 years after Hillary stopped being Secretary of State.

slap.gif

Hillary had a private sever, in a closet, doing almost all of her state dept business on it. She had super classified info on that, which was no doubt hacked into by our enemies. She probably got more people killed than we'll ever know.
Oh "no doubt hacked into by our enemies. She probably got more people killed than we'll ever know."

Thanks for your stupid opinion. You can go back to supporting genocide against muzzies in the I/P forum now.
That's not true but hey, I know that won't stop you from saying it.

slap.gif

Who was in charge of their safety? Maybe Obama too?

slap.gif

Yeah and hey maybe Bernie Sanders too. Who else don't you like? Let's get them in on this too!

Yeah and hey maybe Bernie Sanders too. Who else don't you like? Let's get them in on this too!
I'm surprised you didn't blame Bush. So who is responsible? The British and the red cross got their people out. Are you saying Hillary is just that stupid?

I'm surprised you didn't blame Bush. So who is responsible? The British and the red cross got their people out. Are you saying Hillary is just that stupid?
The terrorists are responsible. But, of course, let's not pretend you give a shit about them. There are Hillary poll numbers to take down after all!

The terrorists are responsible. But, of course, let's not pretend you give a shit about them. There are Hillary poll numbers to take down after all!
If Stevens wasn't there then Hillary would've done her job, but as always. She didn't.

If Stevens wasn't there then Hillary would've done her job, but as always. She didn't.

Then I guess Dubya and the republican congress got everyone killed on 9/11. How did they get away with it?! If those people hadn't been in the buildings the Dubya would have done his job! But as always, he didn't!

Then I guess Dubya and the republican congress got everyone killed on 9/11. How did they get away with it?! If those people hadn't been in the buildings the Dubya would have done his job! But as always, he didn't!
It was planned under Clinton and you want them back in the white house. Can I say traitor?

It was planned under Clinton and you want them back in the white house. Can I say traitor?
And Reagan armed them! Whoa what a conspiracy!!! :eek:

<We know she got 4 Americans killed> That's not true but hey, I know that won't stop you from saying it.
Actually it IS true. Ultimately she was responsible for protecting Ambassador Stevens.

The State Dept knew about the threat of attack scheduled for 9/11/12 AND the call for the assassination of Stevens in retaliation for the drone strike death of an Al Qaeida leader from Benghazi that happened months earlier....yet instead of doing more to protect Stevens her agency did the opposite.

Hillary and HER State Department hired an AL QAEIDA-associated militia to protect a US Ambassador. (Nothing like hiring a surrogate group that is part of the terrorist group that committed the 9/11/01 attacks on the U.S. to protect one of your Ambassadors - THAT takes real brains!)

When every other nation evacuated their people out of Benghazi due to those threats Hillary was the ONLY ONE to leave her man behind. She left Stevens so unprepared that he was forced to ask other nation's reps who were leaving if he could have their defense equipment, such as cement road blocks to prevent 'enemy' vehicles from making their way to the compound as part of an attack, as the US State Dept did not provide Stevens with such equipment.

As the situation became more dire he made over 600 pleas for additional security, all of which Hillary and her State Department DENIED / REJECTED.

After Ambassador Stevens' compound was attacked twice, the last attack leaving a 4-foot hole in his compound wall, just weeks prior to the final attack on 9/11/12, Hillary and her State Department not only rejected another request for additional security forces, they TOOK 14 members of his security detail AWAY!
*** If I was a 'Conspiracy Theorist', which I am not, I would probably suggest that Hillary ... maybe even with Obama in on it ... set Stevens up to die. Hiring the enemy to 'guard' him, rejecting all his please for help, then taking away 14 members of his security detail - after 2 terrorist attacks - right before the anniversary of 9/11/01, the day all the warnings foretold there would be terrorist attacks on US compounds throughout the Middle East... Maybe they were worried about what he knew regarding the running of weapons to ISIS/Syrian rebels from Benghazi... Good thing I am not a 'Conspiracy Theorist'. :p

If you told someone to come up with the most incompetent plan they could think of to protect a US Ambassador, I doubt any could come up with a scenario THIS incompetent. Hillary pulled it off, though.

<We know she got 4 Americans killed> That's not true but hey, I know that won't stop you from saying it.
Actually it IS true. Ultimately she was responsible for protecting Ambassador Stevens.

The State Dept knew about the threat of attack scheduled for 9/11/12 AND the call for the assassination of Stevens in retaliation for the drone strike death of an Al Qaeida leader from Benghazi that happened months earlier....yet instead of doing more to protect Stevens her agency did the opposite.

Hillary and HER State Department hired an AL QAEIDA-associated militia to protect a US Ambassador. (Nothing like hiring a surrogate group that is part of the terrorist group that committed the 9/11/01 attacks on the U.S. to protect one of your Ambassadors - THAT takes real brains!)

When every other nation evacuated their people out of Benghazi due to those threats Hillary was the ONLY ONE to leave her man behind. She left Stevens so unprepared that he was forced to ask other nation's reps who were leaving if he could have their defense equipment, such as cement road blocks to prevent 'enemy' vehicles from making their way to the compound as part of an attack, as the US State Dept did not provide Stevens with such equipment.

As the situation became more dire he made over 600 pleas for additional security, all of which Hillary and her State Department DENIED / REJECTED.

After Ambassador Stevens' compound was attacked twice, the last attack leaving a 4-foot hole in his compound wall, just weeks prior to the final attack on 9/11/12, Hillary and her State Department not only rejected another request for additional security forces, they TOOK 14 members of his security detail AWAY!
*** If I was a 'Conspiracy Theorist', which I am not, I would probably suggest that Hillary ... maybe even with Obama in on it ... set Stevens up to die. Hiring the enemy to 'guard' him, rejecting all his please for help, then taking away 14 members of his security detail - after 2 terrorist attacks - right before the anniversary of 9/11/01, the day all the warnings foretold there would be terrorist attacks on US compounds throughout the Middle East... Maybe they were worried about what he knew regarding the running of weapons to ISIS/Syrian rebels from Benghazi... Good thing I am not a 'Conspiracy Theorist'. :p

If you told someone to come up with the most incompetent plan they could think of to protect a US Ambassador, I doubt any could come up with a scenario THIS incompetent. Hillary pulled it off, though.
Wow! What an impressive amount of lies and spin! Have you thought about pursuing a career as a conservative pundit?

And Reagan armed them! Whoa what a conspiracy!!! :eek:
Reagan gave them box cutters? Wow!

Then I guess Dubya and the republican congress got everyone killed on 9/11.

Liberals seem to think that a bunch of terrorists scattered al lover the country woke up one morning and had the same identical idea: 'Hey, let's go hijack some airliners and fly them into buildings. Good thing I took that training on how to fly a 747...and did not learn how to land - not going to need that now." Then they all went to airports where they met up with other terrorists who coincidently had that same idea, so they joined forces. Two of the groups happened to pick the same targets while other picked other targets.

The idea that this was a complex, sophisticated plan that took well over a year to undertake - to plan, to train for, to prepare for - seems to never cross their minds. The idea that while Slick Willy was getting a 'hummer' in the 'oral office', while he was focused on professing his lie of not having had sex with 'that woman', and while he was busy fending off his sexual harassment law suit and getting disbarred for his Contempt of Court terrorists were focused on the terrorist attack to come on 9/11/01.

No, every single bit of it, in their deranged, stolen-Florida-election-diseased mind, happened after Bush took office.

:wtf:

Further proof that the depth to which Liberal partisanship goes is the result of an actual mental illness, one that includes the symptoms of delusion and denial.

As far as the hijack, it was Airline policy, based on past history, that the pilot comply with any and all demands. The idea that a terrorist would use the plane as a weapon was not even conceivable at the time. The administration, our nation's security agencies, suffered from a combination of complacency, inability to think out of the box, and the rule passed that the FBI and the CIA could not share information.

It was a perfect storm that caught the US unaware, and the plan that had been in the works for well over a year was successfully executed.

So you can blame Bush (as Liberals do for everything), but there is enough blame to go around across the previous administration and Bush's. At least Bush didn't hire Al Qaeida to guard the planes / the people on the planes the way Obama / Hillary hired Al Qaeida did to protect a US Ambassador.

Wow! What an impressive amount of lies and spin! Have you thought about pursuing a career as a conservative pundit?
Every one of those FACTS came out of the original committee hearing about it and was confirmed in follow-on hearings. Hillary's own e-mails confirmed the numerous pleas for additional security that Hillary and her State Department denied.

YOUR DENIAL-laced OPINION is false...as has been PROVEN / SUBSTANTIATED.

More Than 600 Benghazi Security Requests Never Reached Clinton’s Desk, But Reports on Libya from Her ‘Friend’ Did

Hillary Clinton's State Department cut security in Libya before deadly terror attacks, Sen. Ron Johnson says
- Politifact: Security Detail Cut - 'TRUE'

Muslim Brotherhood Fox Was Hired To Protect Our ...
- http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiPie38-urKAhVENiYKHUuCAXIQFggfMAA&url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/12/02/muslim-brotherhood-fox-was-hired-to-protect-our-benghazi-consulate-henhouse-interview/&usg=AFQjCNGAdMOsow5FpjJYO1zJxAZwXbDC_A

Probe targets why U.S. was 'last flag' in Benghazi

....Your Opinion just got DEBUNKED....

Last edited:
But it's gonna conveniently drag it out until after the Election. She's a fellow Democrat, she's gonna be allowed to skate. If she were a Republican, Hussein would have already had her in cuffs and wearing her jailhouse uniform. It's 'Party before Country.' But what else is new, right?

Forum List

Back