FBI KNEW FLORIDA AIRPORT SHOOTER FOUGHT FOR ISIS — AND DID NOTHING

ISIS doesn't even have to take credit for anything anymore. Conservatives will just assume they're behind everything as some kind of super powerful secret organization running the whole world.
Well yeah, when the muslim doing the killing says "Isis made me do it" we're going to assume Isis is involved.

I know. Crazy.
He never said that you dumb c*nt.

Yuh huh.

So Intelligence knew about this guy, Intelligence knew about the Boston bombers, Intelligence knew about the Orlando guy...

But suddenly when Russia hacks the US election, Intelligence knows nothing.

You run with that, Sprinklybits.

I'm not sure we've been in the same conversation a single time in this thread
Sorry my bad...usually I take your posts down the street where my liberal idiot neighbor lives so he can translate them for me but he's out of town. Doing my best though, I put on a tie dye t shirt got out the bong and set it next to a lava lamp and I even burnt a hole in my pillow with an incense stick but I still don't get you.

Yuh huh.

So Intelligence knew about this guy, Intelligence knew about the Boston bombers, Intelligence knew about the Orlando guy...

But suddenly when Russia hacks the US election, Intelligence knows nothing.

You run with that, Sprinklybits.
who are you talking to?

I'm not sure we've been in the same conversation a single time in this thread
Sorry my bad...usually I take your posts down the street where my liberal idiot neighbor lives so he can translate them for me but he's out of town. Doing my best though, I put on a tie dye t shirt got out the bong and set it next to a lava lamp and I even burnt a hole in my pillow with an incense stick but I still don't get you.
Okay. Go ahead and keep on believing the FBI forced this nutjob to join ISIS, or whatever infowars was spewing in that bullshit article.

ISIS doesn't even have to take credit for anything anymore. Conservatives will just assume they're behind everything as some kind of super powerful secret organization running the whole world.
Well yeah, when the muslim doing the killing says "Isis made me do it" we're going to assume Isis is involved.

I know. Crazy.
You're beginning to sound like President Hussein Shithead.

Fort Lauderdale airport shooting leaves multiple people dead

"In Nov. 2016, Santiago-Ruiz walked into an FBI office in Anchorage and claimed he was being forced to fight for ISIS, law enforcement sources told CBS News. He also said his mind was being controlled by the CIA to watch ISIS videos, sources said. He was sent to a psychiatric hospital after police were called, sources said."

I know. Crazy.

"In Nov. 2016, Santiago-Ruiz walked into an FBI office in Anchorage and claimed he was being forced to fight for ISIS, law enforcement sources told CBS News. He also said his mind was being controlled by the CIA to watch ISIS videos, sources said. He was sent to a psychiatric hospital after police were called, sources said."
Oh look at that Roudy. The CIA is controlling people's minds to trick them into fighting for ISIS. Follow up on that. Go jump down that rabbit hole you dumbass.

I know. Crazy.

Oh look at that Roudy. The CIA is controlling people's minds to trick them into fighting for ISIS. Follow up on that. Go jump down that rabbit hole you dumbass.
How dare you insult our intelligence agencies!

Forum List

Back