FBI KNEW FLORIDA AIRPORT SHOOTER FOUGHT FOR ISIS — AND DID NOTHING

Yup, I said it from the beginning. He's jihadi towel head and media is right in the tank with the bastard. Oh he's a catholic, oh he's white, oh bullshit!

Last edited:
The fake news artists are still spinning this as if it had nothing to do with Islam or ISIS, "oh, he's just a crazy guy who heard voices in his head"

The only purpose Homeland security serves is to keep an eye on American citizens, please shut it down

This is going to increase when Obama leaves office...if I were a Muslim living in America Id start looking for property in the middle east.

You didn't read it? The claim is that he's a patsy and the FBI is behind these shooting for some nefarious purpose
Now that is better Old School at least your spelling is better...yes I read it and find it very interesting. I also Found it interesting when Governor Scott dissed Obama today. He is pissed and his call went to Trump and VP Pence. That is telling don't you think? OS you have no idea of the kind of treasonous shit that has been going on in our government over the last 8 years. But something tells me Trump is going to spill the beans and some once very important people in DC are going to jail...to be continued.

You didn't read it? The claim is that he's a patsy and the FBI is behind these shooting for some nefarious purpose
Now that is better Old School at least your spelling is better...yes I read it and find it very interesting. I also Found it interesting when Governor Scott dissed Obama today. He is pissed and his call went to Trump and VP Pence. That is telling don't you think? OS you have no idea of the kind of treasonous shit that has been going on in our government over the last 8 years. But something tells me Trump is going to spill the beans and some once very important people in DC are going to jail...to be continued.
And when that doesn't happen, what will you think?

The fake news artists are still spinning this as if it had nothing to do with Islam or ISIS, "oh, he's just a crazy guy who heard voices in his head"

its not all alternative news sources now with the story

ISIS doesn't even have to take credit for anything anymore. Conservatives will just assume they're behind everything as some kind of super powerful secret organization running the whole world.
Well yeah, when the muslim doing the killing says "Isis made me do it" we're going to assume Isis is involved.

I know. Crazy.

Forum List

Back