FBI Investigation of Mormon Church Leadership

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
(!) The Purpose of this Petition is to bring Financial Transparency to the Financial Dealings of the Leadership of the Mormon Church. Where indicated, we desire a criminal investigation that would focus on potential Fraud, Personal Enrichment, Theft by Deception, RICO violations, Money Laundering, Kickbacks and Criminal Conspiracy. This Petition will be forwarded to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, United States Attorney General, Congress and other Law Enforcement, Political or Media entities.

(9) WHEREAS: Ensign Peak Advisors Appears to have involved Mitt Romney, Bain Capital and Robert Gay and Goldman Sachs in this wealth transfer.

read full Petition http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/mormonreform

Last edited:
Such a thing breaks the spirit of the First Amendment, hvactec.

Yes Having government audit the church is like having wolves audit the chicken coop.

Why do we give CHurches tax exemptions to start with.

They are a business selling a product. They should be treated like every other business selling a product.

I'd love to apply the Consumer Fraud Laws to them as well.

"Okay, you say your religion gets people into heaven, but can you actually PROVE there is a Heaven?"

Well if you are talking from the bible..it says no one will know who is the anti-Christ. the people will love him.--I think That eliminates Romney.

Last edited:
Such a thing breaks the spirit of the First Amendment, hvactec.

Yes Having government audit the church is like having wolves audit the chicken coop.

They are a business selling a product. They should be treated like every other business selling a product.

"Okay, you say your religion gets people into heaven, but can you actually PROVE there is a Heaven?"

Believe it or not, giving them tax exempt status is the lesser of the ways to deal with the free exercise of religion. In other words, the problem here is not that churches are tax exempt, it is that you are ignorant of the facts.

Believe it or not, giving them tax exempt status is the lesser of the ways to deal with the free exercise of religion. In other words, the problem here is not that churches are tax exempt, it is that you are ignorant of the facts.

Ummm, nope.

Churches are a business. The business they sell is "salvation".

And honestly, I don't give a fuck about the free excercise of religion. Religion has never done a damn bit of good in history, not once. The sooner we outgrow it as a species the better.

Ummm, nope.

And honestly, I don't give a fuck about the free excercise of religion. Religion has never done a damn bit of good in history, not once. The sooner we outgrow it as a species the better.

you are not smart enough to be called a moron.

Hey, QB. I offer you my religion test.

I get to throw your ass off the top of the Sears Tower.

If you go splat, I get a good laugh.

If God catches you on the way down, I'll convert to your religion, and sign over all my worldly goods to your church.

Deal?

Of course not. Because you know God won't catch you.

Imagine the revenue this country would have if they started taxong all the churches.

Scientology alone would bring great revenue

If God catches you on the way down, I'll convert to your religion, and sign over all my worldly goods to your church.

Deal?

Now you can read minds?

Imagine the revenue this country would have if they started taxong all the churches.

Scientology alone would bring great revenue

Any profit would be more than lost in having to replace the services that those churches now provide at little or no cost to the taxpayer. Do the fucking math before you open your dumb mouth.

(!) The Purpose of this Petition is to bring Financial Transparency to the Financial Dealings of the Leadership of the Mormon Church. Where indicated, we desire a criminal investigation that would focus on potential Fraud, Personal Enrichment, Theft by Deception, RICO violations, Money Laundering, Kickbacks and Criminal Conspiracy. This Petition will be forwarded to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, United States Attorney General, Congress and other Law Enforcement, Political or Media entities.

(9) WHEREAS: Ensign Peak Advisors Appears to have involved Mitt Romney, Bain Capital and Robert Gay and Goldman Sachs in this wealth transfer.

read full Petition FBI Investigation of Mormon Church Leadership - PetitionBuzz

Suddenly, there's an issue... call me a skeptic but the timing seems a tad.... convenient.

Ummm, nope.

Let's just forget the 28 Churches who helped with the underground railroad.
Or all the good that the Salvation Army has done or the Catholic churches.
And on and on.

Deal?

Now you can read minds?

If you had one I could... you're so predictable.

Let's just forget the 28 Churches who helped with the underground railroad.
Or all the good that the Salvation Army has done or the Catholic churches.
And on and on.

Why, you're right.

I guess all those bible passages that said Slavery was Oky-doke with God more than is made up for by the fact a few Churches helped slaves escape. As opposed to the hundreds that told slave owners that they should not only fight a war over slavery, but that God wanted them to win.

Ah, yes, the Catholic Church. Let's look at all the good they've done.

Crusades.
Inquisitions.
Witch-Burnings.
Hiding pedophile priests.
Collaborating with the Nazis.
Supporting oppressive regimes in Latin America.

Forum List

Back