FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

Dem's before you start bloviating about a cover up maybe the FBI found something big and you won, don't rush to claim defeat.

If Dems don't like the result they will demand an investigation of FBI investigation. ... until they find that Kavanaugh "colluded" with Russians (when he was 10 y.o. or so) just a week or two before the mid-terms elections.

Last edited:
FBI 3 man investigation teams have interviewed over 20 witnesses in 5 days... And the speed indicates that no corroboration was found... Dems will be gnashing and whaling in the AM...

How bad were these agents teased for having this case assigned to them by their coworkers?

That’s like drawing the short straw.

Its DONE.... FOX NEWS REPORTING!

The Nazicrats will NOT be happy. Any "investigation" that didn't go into December fucks up their plans.

The report will read "No evidence of wrong doing by Judge Kavanaugh."

Then the Nazis will go ape.

Last edited:
FBI 3 man investigation teams have interviewed over 20 witnesses in 5 days... And the speed indicates that no corroboration was found... Dems will be gnashing and whaling in the AM...

Since Sweathog obviously lied in her affidavit, I wonder if they will go after her next?

The Nazicrats will NOT be happy. Any "investigation" that didn't go into December fucks up their plans.

The report will read "No evidence of wrong doing by Judge Ford."

It will be interesting though. They knew this wouldn't drag it out past midterms, so it's going to be enjoyable to see what plan they have next. I'm sure they've had the idea for quite some time now.

The report will read "No evidence of wrong doing by Judge Ford."

It will be interesting though. They knew this wouldn't drag it out past midterms, so it's going to be enjoyable to see what plan they have next. I'm sure they've had the idea for quite some time now.

They'll go after anger issues...already starting

Forum List

Back