FBI found extensive evidence Hillary emails violated federal records laws

A Look at Federal Cases on Handling Classified Information | Military.com
It's not uncommon for workers with access to classified material to mishandle it, and by far the bulk of those cases don't attract the attention of federal prosecutors.

Hillary is working to make the Democratic Party more inclusive with its symbolism. The jack ass just doesnt do the trick any more so they are thinking of expanding it to the following three images instead.
upload_2016-9-5_13-26-54.png

and how did Hillary get rich? That old Kunt hasn't worked a day in her life

You DON'T NEED INTENT to violate the Federal Records Laws!!!!!

Though it was not their primary mission, FBI agents who investigated Hillary Clinton's email collected significant evidence suggesting she and her team violated federal record-keeping laws, including persisting to use a private Blackberry and server to conduct State Department business after being warned they posed legal and security risks, government sources tell Circa....

FBI's Hillary Clinton email probe found evidence of effort to evade federal records law

6586b64c55.jpg
If they had, they would have prosecuted her. The head of the FBI is a Republican. He went as far as he is legally allowed to help Trump. Sorry.

lying to judges and investigators is a whole other story in itself, but the Clintons have a Teflon coating as we all know
View attachment 88345
Isn't Trump older?

Besides, don't you want to see his tax returns. We know he owes a half billion to the Bank of China. We know he owes big time to Wall Street Bankers. What else does he owe? How about to Russia?

The threat of a Manchurian Candidate is a threat indeed.

lying to judges and investigators is a whole other story in itself, but the Clintons have a Teflon coating as we all know
View attachment 88345
Isn't Trump older?

Besides, don't you want to see his tax returns. We know he owes a half billion to the Bank of China. We know he owes big time to Wall Street Bankers. What else does he owe? How about to Russia?

The threat of a Manchurian Candidate is a threat indeed.
He will release his tax returns when he is good and ready and not being audited by the IRS.

It is a safe bet he wont be altering those records nor destroying anything inconvenient to him like Hillary and the Democrats have had to do to shield her from the law.

nope, you are the liar. Leaving confidential on your desk overnight is a security violation handled by the agency, it will not get a court case. Anyone who has ever really worked with classified knows that, so you picked a bad topic to lie about.

With Asclepias, every topic is a bad topic.

fnbev4.jpg

Pressing the button will cost you $250K.

Lol, so maybe she could use one of those for a press conference?

"Mrs. Clinton, what did you think about that Iranian spy that disappeared a few days after you mentioned him in one of your State Department emails?"

VVVVRRRRROOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM! ! ! ! ! ! !

Though it was not their primary mission, FBI agents who investigated Hillary Clinton's email collected significant evidence suggesting she and her team violated federal record-keeping laws, including persisting to use a private Blackberry and server to conduct State Department business after being warned they posed legal and security risks, government sources tell Circa....

FBI's Hillary Clinton email probe found evidence of effort to evade federal records law

6586b64c55.jpg
Wrong, wrong wrong.....they found she was careless but committed no crime. Give it up you pathetic loser.
No, they found no intent. She committed a crime, just she is a crooked clinton, gets away with it. I guarantee anyone else did what she did would be sitting in prison right now. I am retired from the Federal Government, I know.

proving intent is hard in her case as she did a lot of unclass, but did you know it is hard to go after people once they leave? retired contractor here, with some govt service

At a minimum, Hillary should have been strongly disciplined and fired
Intent is there when she deleted e-mails.

6586b64c55.jpg
If they had, they would have prosecuted her. The head of the FBI is a Republican. He went as far as he is legally allowed to help Trump. Sorry.
One delusional lib^^^^^

6586b64c55.jpg
Wrong, wrong wrong.....they found she was careless but committed no crime. Give it up you pathetic loser.
No, they found no intent. She committed a crime, just she is a crooked clinton, gets away with it. I guarantee anyone else did what she did would be sitting in prison right now. I am retired from the Federal Government, I know.

proving intent is hard in her case as she did a lot of unclass, but did you know it is hard to go after people once they leave? retired contractor here, with some govt service

can we show that it was on purpose?

NOT a Hillary lover, just saying this stuff normally is tough, even tougher with a Clinton

6586b64c55.jpg

NOT a Hillary lover, just saying this stuff normally is tough, even tougher with a Clinton
Intent means on purpose, gees. If she deleted them then there was intent, period.

Intent means on purpose, gees. If she deleted them then there was intent, period.

can you prove the deletion wasn't an accident? just playing devils advocate

Accidentally deleting 30,000 e-mails? That is no accident.

I don't believe it was accidental, and you don't believe it, but what matters is what you can prove in court

CLEARLY Hillary would lose her security clearance and her job at a minimum, that should disqualify her for president. As we can see though, it just doesn't matter to democrats.

I don't believe it was accidental, and you don't believe it, but what matters is what you can prove in court

CLEARLY Hillary would lose her security clearance and her job at a minimum, that should disqualify her for president. As we can see though, it just doesn't matter to democrats.
You all wait.
One little sentence in one little email is what's going to destroy Hillary's grab for 'The Precious'.
It will be so wonderfully ironic to read that one little sentence and watch Hillary be poured into her limo never to be seen in public again.
The Clinton's will then spend the rest of their short lives trying to keep from going to prison.

Forum List

Back