FBI found extensive evidence Hillary emails violated federal records laws

Wrong, wrong wrong.....they found she was careless but committed no crime. Give it up you pathetic loser.

She carelessly smashed and wiped government property. She had every intention of complying with the order to produce the material requested.

Riiiiiiiiight
...:ahole-1:you're just pissed off 'cause they didn't find any crime.....too bad for you....lol
They found plenty of evidence of crime, but gave up on the idea of prosecuting her because she is so stupid that they doubted that INTENT could be proven.

And this is the best the Democrats have to offer the USA for President?

How sad.
It figures a low intellect person such as yourself would think intent would hamper prosecuting. If she actually broke a law they dont have to say she did it on purpose.

Can you imagine how sad the Repubs are if Drumpf is the best they can offer and he is losing to Clinton?

When it comes to classified data and records laws, yes you do have to prove intent. How do you form your thoughts? pictographs on cave walls?
No stupid. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. If you leave classified data exposed no one cares if you did it on purpose or not. its pretty cut and dried.

She carelessly smashed and wiped government property. She had every intention of complying with the order to produce the material requested.

Riiiiiiiiight
...:ahole-1:you're just pissed off 'cause they didn't find any crime.....too bad for you....lol
They found plenty of evidence of crime, but gave up on the idea of prosecuting her because she is so stupid that they doubted that INTENT could be proven.

How sad.
It figures a low intellect person such as yourself would think intent would hamper prosecuting. If she actually broke a law they dont have to say she did it on purpose.

Can you imagine how sad the Repubs are if Drumpf is the best they can offer and he is losing to Clinton?

When it comes to classified data and records laws, yes you do have to prove intent. How do you form your thoughts? pictographs on cave walls?
No stupid. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. If you leave classified data exposed no one cares if you did it on purpose or not. its pretty cut and dried.

I used to work with classified data. You must do something willfully for criminal prosecution, otherwise it is admin action by the agency. Mishandling of classified happens all the time at various levels, and there are all sort of punishments.

Bottom line, if any government civilian or contractor did what Hillary did they would be fired and fined. Obama will not sanction her due to his lack of principles.

You do not have to prove intent regarding criminal neglect parts of our classified documents laws.

You merely have to show that they had the training and stored the materials carelessly.....unless of course you are Hillary Clinton.

You do not have to prove intent regarding criminal neglect parts of our classified documents laws.

You merely have to show that they had the training and stored the materials carelessly.....unless of course you are Hillary Clinton.

Actually you do have to show criminal intent for a full blown court case, that is why there are so few of them. Mishandling due to being careless merely gets you fired and/or fined. I think the courts want it that way or else they would have too many cases. Never saw anyone intentionally betray us, but people being what they are will get careless, especially when you see classified daily. For instance leaving a confidential on your desk overnight gets you a visit with the boss, do it about 3-4 times and you are fired.

I saw a guy get fired for accidentally having a cell phone with him in a top secret meeting, court case? no. Hillary did far worse than that, and having the server was a clear violation of policy even if she never intended to have classified on it. What SHOULD happen is that Obama and Kerry slap her down really hard, and she should be banned from any future classified.

You DON'T NEED INTENT to violate the Federal Records Laws!!!!!

Though it was not their primary mission, FBI agents who investigated Hillary Clinton's email collected significant evidence suggesting she and her team violated federal record-keeping laws, including persisting to use a private Blackberry and server to conduct State Department business after being warned they posed legal and security risks, government sources tell Circa....

FBI's Hillary Clinton email probe found evidence of effort to evade federal records law

6586b64c55.jpg
Wrong, wrong wrong.....they found she was careless but committed no crime. Give it up you pathetic loser.

Riiiiiiiiight
They did. It can't be any other thing . If the law says against the law and Hillary violates that, it's a crime! Sorry, I realize privileges outranks law in a libturd world. Accept when a repub does it. They're so clever, not.

Sure you are.

You can admit it here.

No one here really knows you so there is no risk of anyone in RL finding out.

Come on, be honest; you fantasize about Hillary, now dont you?

You are fond of her cankles, her smiling laugh, her oven mitten clothes....come on, fess up, you Clintonista you.

Nope. Sorry. I'm just not a delusional Trump Tard.

How sad.

I used to work with classified data. You must do something willfully for criminal prosecution, otherwise it is admin action by the agency. Mishandling of classified happens all the time at various levels, and there are all sort of punishments.

Bottom line, if any government civilian or contractor did what Hillary did they would be fired and fined. Obama will not sanction her due to his lack of principles.
Bullshit. You just got caught in a lie clown. I still work in security with classified data. Ignorance is no excuse.

Actually you do have to show criminal intent for a full blown court case, that is why there are so few of them. Mishandling due to being careless merely gets you fired and/or fined. I think the courts want it that way or else they would have too many cases. Never saw anyone intentionally betray us, but people being what they are will get careless, especially when you see classified daily. For instance leaving a confidential on your desk overnight gets you a visit with the boss, do it about 3-4 times and you are fired.

I saw a guy get fired for accidentally having a cell phone with him in a top secret meeting, court case? no. Hillary did far worse than that, and having the server was a clear violation of policy even if she never intended to have classified on it. What SHOULD happen is that Obama and Kerry slap her down really hard, and she should be banned from any future classified.
You already got caught in a lie. Give it up clown. No one that has access to classified data is free from prosecution because they merely mishandled it.

How sad.

Bullshit. You just got caught in a lie clown. I still work in security with classified data. Ignorance is no excuse.

nope, you are the liar. Leaving confidential on your desk overnight is a security violation handled by the agency, it will not get a court case. Anyone who has ever really worked with classified knows that, so you picked a bad topic to lie about.

You already got caught in a lie. Give it up clown. No one that has access to classified data is free from prosecution because they merely mishandled it.

intent, degree, and severity of damage done are everything in these cases, as I stated you just another gasbag beating his chest

fucking liar

Security Violations

A security violation or infraction is any breach of security regulations, requirements, procedures or guidelines, whether or not a compromise results. No matter how minor, any security infraction must be reported immediately to the security office so that the incident may be evaluated and any appropriate action taken.

The following are examples of security violations:
  • Leaving a classified file or security container unlocked and unattended either during or after normal working hours.
  • Keeping classified material in a desk or unauthorized cabinet, container, or area.
  • Leaving classified material unsecured or unattended on desks, tables, cabinets, or elsewhere in an unsecured area, either during or after normal working hours.
  • Reproducing or transmitting classified material without proper authorization.
  • Losing your security badge.
  • Removing classified material from the work area in order to work on it at home.
  • Granting a visitor, contractor, employee or any other person access to classified information without verifying both the individual's clearance level and need-to-know.
  • Discussing classified information over the telephone, other than a phone approved for classified discussion.
  • Discussing classified information in lobbies, cafeterias, corridors, or any other public area where the discussion might be overheard.
  • Carrying safe combinations or computer passwords (identifiable as such) on one's person, writing them on calendar pads, keeping them in desk drawers, or otherwise failing to protect the security of a safe or computer.
  • Failure to mark classified documents properly.
  • Failure to follow appropriate procedures for destruction of classified material.

Security Violations

Though it was not their primary mission, FBI agents who investigated Hillary Clinton's email collected significant evidence suggesting she and her team violated federal record-keeping laws, including persisting to use a private Blackberry and server to conduct State Department business after being warned they posed legal and security risks, government sources tell Circa....

FBI's Hillary Clinton email probe found evidence of effort to evade federal records law

6586b64c55.jpg
No, they found no intent. She committed a crime, just she is a crooked clinton, gets away with it. I guarantee anyone else did what she did would be sitting in prison right now. I am retired from the Federal Government, I know.

gawd you are stupid, I mean you got really fucked over by nature in the brain department

A Look at Federal Cases on Handling Classified Information | Military.com

It's not uncommon for workers with access to classified material to mishandle it, and by far the bulk of those cases don't attract the attention of federal prosecutors.

6586b64c55.jpg
No, they found no intent. She committed a crime, just she is a crooked clinton, gets away with it. I guarantee anyone else did what she did would be sitting in prison right now. I am retired from the Federal Government, I know.

proving intent is hard in her case as she did a lot of unclass, but did you know it is hard to go after people once they leave? retired contractor here, with some govt service

At a minimum, Hillary should have been strongly disciplined and fired

Forum List

Back