FBI director: "no indication" that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
That's impossible. I read in a conservative message board that the opposite is true!
The director warned people to not use fake news as sources. Judging by his conclusion, I believe he's talking about Fox News, Donald Trump's Twitter, and other crappy right news sources online.
you know, like the Gateway undit, John Solomon and certain message boards.
“We have no information that indicates that Ukraine interfered with the 2016 presidential election,” Wray said, adding: “Well, look, there’s all kinds of people saying all kinds of things out there. I think it’s important for the American people to be thoughtful consumers of information and to think about the sources of it and to think about the support and predication for what they hear.”
www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/10/christopher-wray-basically-dont-listen-trumps-ukraine-conspiracy-theories/

Last edited:
It depends on what the word "interfered" means.
Trump just sent a tweet across Wray's bow, I expect a clarification from Wray shortly, or Wray may be kicked to the curb.

Trump just sent a tweet across Wray's bow, I expect a clarification from Wray shortly, or Wray may be kicked to the curb.

The Only people who believe Ukraine didn't try to help Hillary is the Dems. Why? The Ukes even said so. They thought they could get "more " if Hillary was Elected ! Hell Obama gave IRAN $150B and Iran didn't even like the United States.

That's impossible. I read in a conservative message board that the opposite is true!
The director warned people to not use fake news as sources. Judging by his conclusion, I believe he's talking about Fox News, Donald Trump's Twitter, and other crappy right news sources online.
you know, like the Gateway undit, John Solomon and certain message boards.
“We have no information that indicates that Ukraine interfered with the 2016 presidential election,” Wray said, adding: “Well, look, there’s all kinds of people saying all kinds of things out there. I think it’s important for the American people to be thoughtful consumers of information and to think about the sources of it and to think about the support and predication for what they hear.”
www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/10/christopher-wray-basically-dont-listen-trumps-ukraine-conspiracy-theories/
Is Politico a conservative message board?

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

The Only people who believe Ukraine didn't try to help Hillary is the Dems. Why? The Ukes even said so. They thought they could get "more " if Hillary was Elected ! Hell Obama gave IRAN $150B and Iran didn't even like the United States.

Your "Don" must have been very very upset that some Ukrainian wrote an anti Trumpybear op-ed after he verbally attacked Ukraine. How many times has the Israeli PM tried to interfere in our elections by writing op-eds or, gasp, speaking words?

So who believes the FBI director anymore?
really.

While this is true and it's pretty much true about all of D.C. it's odd how it's never noted how any country changed anything. We have a government that constantly lies to us about everything and all this mess is somehow Russia or The Ukraine's fault?

Wray has been covering up for FBI criminality since the day he took over the agency. If Trump shitcans him, it's long overdue. Wray is the deep state.

Forum List

Back