Just heard a snippet from Nadler on local news

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
He had the audacity to use the phrases- endanger our constitution and endanger our *democracy*

And this from an elected representative- SMH- I wonder if he would have the balls to sit for an inquisition from people who know that words mean things?

He had the audacity to use the phrases- endanger our constitution and endanger our *democracy* And this from an elected representative- SMH- I wonder if he would have the balls to sit for an inquisition from people who know that words mean things?
Trump uses that kind of language and worse all the time and he gets applauded for it. Pot-kettle-black.

• Banned
Trump uses that kind of language and worse all the time and he gets applauded for it. Pot-kettle-black.
I agree- I wonder if he would sit for said inquisition? Will you? I certainly will.

He had the audacity to use the phrases- endanger our constitution and endanger our *democracy*

And this from an elected representative- SMH- I wonder if he would have the balls to sit for an inquisition from people who know that words mean things?
upload_2019-12-10_10-32-15.jpeg

What?! It wasn't an "existential" danger.

Yeah, I'm sure Trump's car crash of a Presidency will not bring down our Constitutional government. But he has definitely blown it and he needs to BE FIRED.

• Banned
Definition of existential
1 : of, relating to, or affirming existence existential propositions
2a : grounded in existence or the experience of existence : empirical
b : having being in time and space

To begin, we are a representative republic- a public "official" using democracy is an affront and an insult to anyone who can read- that includes talking heads and journalist and regular citizens- words mean things- dumb asses want them not to though- like, "shall not be infringed", or my favorite, "all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights"

• Banned
Yeah, I'm sure Trump's car crash of a Presidency will not bring down our Constitutional government. But he has definitely blown it and he needs to BE FIRED.
Everyone in DC needs to be fired, down to the janitors.

Oh, my. Head so far in the sand, don’t know if you can ever pull it out!

Yep, only crash I'm aware of is the train crash of the loony left.
th

Last edited:

Oh, my. Head so far in the sand, don’t know if you can ever pull it out!

That ain't sand.

Forum List

Back