FBI: 98% Mass Shootings Occurred in Gun Free Zones

And 100% of mass shootings in the US happen in the US.

The OP had a point and you had nothing but had to reply. How sad for you.

Did the OP actually have a point?

Let's look at the information they have.

I'm going to look at 2017 but I don't know when this data was last updated in 2018.

They have 5 mass shootings in 2017. Their criteria for mass shootings is 4 people being killed or more by the looks of it.

2017 deemed America's deadliest year for mass shootings

"there have been 345 mass shootings in America in 2017 alone."

"And even more daunting -- two of the five deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history occurred in the span of just 35 days."

Wait, what?

So, the OP's information says only 5 mass shootings, someone else says 345. How come?

So we have Las Vegas, who could forget? Not in a gun free zone and the OP's information says it's not in a gun free zone.

Kevin Janson Neal's shooting was also not in a gun free zone.

John Robert Neumann's shooting was apparently in a gun free zone.

John Robert Neumann Jr.: Army veteran, 'disgruntled' employee kills 5 former coworkers

The OP's information say it happened in a gun free zone because businesses can deny people guns while at work. He worked for Fiamma inc. So, this then gets classified as a "gun free zone".

In 2018 and and 2017 there were, according to this data 7 mass shootings, 3 of which did not happen, according to them, in gun free zones (and one which was yes and no). So, 98% is rather a ridiculous rate.

2016 4 shootings, 2 of which are not in gun free zones, and one which is "unclear" under the mother Jones gun free zone.

The information given is from 1998 to 2018 (but doesn't seem to include most of 2018). There were 65 shootings, seven of which they say aren't in gun free zones.

And they come up with a figure of 98%. Wait, what the fuck?

"We used the traditional FBI definition of mass public shootings in all our posts on this "

"The official FBI definition of mass public shootings excludes “shootings that resulted from gang or drug violence” "

Oh, how fucking convenient. Let's just ignore all shootings that don't involve gang or drug violence. Right... didn't happen.

So, the information is a crock of shit. There's no way in hell that this figure is anywhere near 98%.

So, the OP had a point. You can say anything you like, doesn't matter, you don't need to check the fact first.

MY FACT WAS CORRECT. The OP's "fact" is bullshit.

How do you like them apples?

I'm going to look at 2017 but I don't know when this data was last updated in 2018.

They have 5 mass shootings in 2017. Their criteria for mass shootings is 4 people being killed or more by the looks of it.

"And even more daunting -- two of the five deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history occurred in the span of just 35 days."

Wait, what?

So, the OP's information says only 5 mass shootings, someone else says 345. How come?

John Robert Neumann Jr.: Army veteran, 'disgruntled' employee kills 5 former coworkers

The OP's information say it happened in a gun free zone because businesses can deny people guns while at work. He worked for Fiamma inc. So, this then gets classified as a "gun free zone".

In 2018 and and 2017 there were, according to this data 7 mass shootings, 3 of which did not happen, according to them, in gun free zones (and one which was yes and no). So, 98% is rather a ridiculous rate.

2016 4 shootings, 2 of which are not in gun free zones, and one which is "unclear" under the mother Jones gun free zone.

The information given is from 1998 to 2018 (but doesn't seem to include most of 2018). There were 65 shootings, seven of which they say aren't in gun free zones.

"We used the traditional FBI definition of mass public shootings in all our posts on this "

"The official FBI definition of mass public shootings excludes “shootings that resulted from gang or drug violence” "

Oh, how fucking convenient. Let's just ignore all shootings that don't involve gang or drug violence. Right... didn't happen.

So, the information is a crock of shit. There's no way in hell that this figure is anywhere near 98%.

So, the OP had a point. You can say anything you like, doesn't matter, you don't need to check the fact first.

Let's see. The op opened with a point, valid or not. Rather than refute it you answered with an idiotic inanity. I pointed that out. You then went to google and actually looked up the subject to try and be informed on it. You pulled out some facts, inaccurate as many are, that you thought backed you position and then posted them. Now you actually have put some thought into the subject. You can thank me for helping you with your personal growth.

Wait, what?

Let's see. The op opened with a point, valid or not. Rather than refute it you answered with an idiotic inanity. I pointed that out. You then went to google and actually looked up the subject to try and be informed on it. You pulled out some facts, inaccurate as many are, that you thought backed you position and then posted them. Now you actually have put some thought into the subject. You can thank me for helping you with your personal growth.

Personal growth huh?

So, I make an inane point, you point out it's inane, I than back up my inaneness and then you go and make an inane post.

Full circle huh?

Wait, what?

Personal growth huh?

So, I make an inane point, you point out it's inane, I than back up my inaneness and then you go and make an inane post.

Full circle huh?

No, here is an inane, but true, post. If you had a brain you would take it out and play with it.

Wait, what?

Personal growth huh?

Full circle huh?

No, here is an inane, but true, post. If you had a brain you would take it out and play with it.

And trying to insult people is the definition of taking your brain out?

Forum List

Back