favorite zombie movie?

Speaking of HBO shows, I think Six Feet Under is starting back soon. It's probably my favorite show on TV, I hate that this is going to be their last season.

Dan said:
Speaking of HBO shows, I think Six Feet Under is starting back soon. It's probably my favorite show on TV, I hate that this is going to be their last season.

That has to be one of my favorites. I haven't seen many episodes, so I'll be in re-run heaven for awhile.

Speaking of Lucio Fulci I just bought Zombi II 25th anniversary edition and found an autographed theater poster signed by the man himself!

Nice! Speaking of foreign horror directors, have you checked out any Dario Argento films? I've always wanted to get Suspiria, but I just never think about it, honestly.

Great show, have it all on disc if ya need em bud!

Hey, I appreciate it, but the video store around the corner from Mom and Dad in Lexington has the DVD's, I'll probably just rent them and get Dad to burn them, save you the trouble.:cool: I already have the first season, which I paid $80 for, which wasn't that bad, but they're charging such a ridiculous amount for season 2 (like $110, I think) I refuse to pay it.

That funny you mentioned Dead Alive... it's at the top of my list already!

Heh, that's good, glad lots of people are into it! I can't really think of any more zombie movies other than what's been mentioned. I mean, unless you want to get down to Troma-level films, in which case, Chopper Chicks in Zombietown is pretty killer.:D

Forum List

Back