• Big Bang Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
for those that partake. You can post your favorite song or what you think is their best song (probably the same I would think).

I have not heard ALL of their songs, but of the ones I have this is probably my favorite.

You should hear the new guy sing. Sounds just like scott.
Of course, he will probably end up dying pretty soon. That band doesnt have very good luck...

Holy shit, that's a tough one. I went with ILS, but they're all great.

Have you guys seen them in any of their live shows on TV? Awesome.

RIP, Scott, great frontman.
He was awesome until he quit the drugs

Holy shit, that's a tough one. I went with ILS, but they're all great.

Have you guys seen them in any of their live shows on TV? Awesome.

RIP, Scott, great frontman.
He was awesome until he quit the drugs

He died from a drug overdose. And he was horrible when he was high. Exhibit A . . .

He is stiff looking, way off key and looks like a zombie. That is what years of drug use does to you once you reach a certain age. It all catches up to you eventually.

Compare to when he was still young and fresh, and without the years of drug abuse. Not that he was ever a great vocalist anyways. RIP.

for those that partake. You can post your favorite song or what you think is their best song (probably the same I would think).

I have not heard ALL of their songs, but of the ones I have this is probably my favorite.

You fucking suck, because it's "Dead and bloated"

That's why she left it open with an "other" option, you cranky old bastage! :D

That I am! Thank you for perspective. :) Best turned up to 11.

That I am! Thank you for perspective. :) Best turned up to 11.

Meh, I like all the songs on Core, but, certainly not aesthetically the best one. Definitely a "guy" song.
My kids thought "Wet My Bed" was hilarious. Not even for the title, but, for the "maybe she swam away" part...

Forum List

Back