• Star Trek: Enterprise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Trek Discovery

• Star Trek: Picard

• Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

• I don't watch Star Trek, you bunch of NERDS!!!!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Deep Space Nine. Originally, I didn't pay too much attention to the show during the first two years, but after they introduced all the bad guys, brought Worf over from TNG, and went down the Dominion War path...I was hooked. Good writing, good stories. Wasn't afraid to get dark. "In the Pale Moonlight" IMO still ranks as the best Star Trek episode ever made.

Which is your favorite Star Trek Series...

Make your case for why you like your favorite.
all of them are good in their own way,,
cant think of a single one I dont like,,

there are some small parts I dont like, like the fat whale from georgia getting a cameo for political reasons,,

I'm going with Ralph's answer. I remember having to fight with my dad to get to be able to watch some of it back in the day when me and my brothers were the remote control, and antenna adjusters. Old.

Which is your favorite Star Trek Series...

Make your case for why you like your favorite.
Let me guess. You have fantasies about Star Trekking Across the Universe. Am I right or am I right?

The only Star Trek fantasies I have is having a foursome with Orion Slave Girls.

Of course you Moon Bats are all queers and trannies so that doesn't appeal to you, does it?

46a5a4855cd084a6b7aa1a34a2122e98.jpg

Let me guess. You have fantasies about Star Trekking Across the Universe. Am I right or am I right?

The only Star Trek fantasies I have is having a foursome with Orion Slave Girls.

Of course you Moon Bats are all queers and trannies so that doesn't appeal to you, does it?

46a5a4855cd084a6b7aa1a34a2122e98.jpg
It was good to be the Captain.

images

Forum List

Back