Favorite Junk Food

I pass Ave J to get home from work every eve. But it is a bit of a production to get a pie from DiFara's. You need an hour to hang out....

my only problem with his otherwise perfect pie is that last splash of olive oil... i want to ask him not to put it on b/c it's too much grease... but if i asked him not to do it, it would probably be like the soup nazi...

no pie forrrr you! lol..

Pic of the most delicious pie ever from there....Caution New Yorkers who know the place after viewing you will hate me cause you will want a slice
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/08/24/travel/v-slice-pizza395.1.jpg

No offense, but that doesn't look that good to me. It looks like a huge think crust, which I don't care for, sauce and a little cheese. Yuk. Dough and sauce.

it's a sicilian pie... different pizza experience. but he's not wrong, spumoni gardens is pretty darn good.

Pic of the most delicious pie ever from there....Caution New Yorkers who know the place after viewing you will hate me cause you will want a slice

No offense, but that doesn't look that good to me. It looks like a huge think crust, which I don't care for, sauce and a little cheese. Yuk. Dough and sauce.

its so fucking good, more cheese under the sauce

and it's a sicilian slice (square)....its going to be thicker so it will always have more dough

its so fucking good, more cheese under the sauce

and it's a sicilian slice (square)....its going to be thicker so it will always have more dough

Aaaah... Sicilian. I'd try a slice. I do love pizza. But my idea of the perfect pizza is a thin crispy crust, sauce, sausage, peperoni, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, black olives, and mounds of mozzarella cheese. Man.... now I'm freakin' hungry... :eusa_drool: ... :lol:

eh

to me the best junk food still is a great slice of pizza

Let me educate you non new yorkers what real pizza is again

Regular Slice
Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Lombardi's Pizza Gennaro's Original Gennaro's Caffe
Salvatore of SOHO

Square Slice- my fav
Spumoni Gardens :: Home of the World's Famous Pizza and Spumoni

Agreed.

New York (region) DOES have the best pizza.

Bar none.

Maine offers us the worst pizza I have EVER eaten.

It's hard to believe, but even Chicago's deep dish (which is total crap) is better than most of the stuff hereabouts.

eh

to me the best junk food still is a great slice of pizza

Let me educate you non new yorkers what real pizza is again

Regular Slice
Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Lombardi's Pizza Gennaro's Original Gennaro's Caffe
Salvatore of SOHO

Square Slice- my fav
Spumoni Gardens :: Home of the World's Famous Pizza and Spumoni

Agreed.

Bar none.

It's hard to believe, but even Chicago's deep dish (which is total crap) is better than most of the stuff hereabouts.

Yeah but guys have the best LOBSTER in the nation.

Agreed.

Bar none.

pizza is like sex.... even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. :eusa_angel:

Agreed.

Bar none.

and it's good the next morning for breakfast. :lol:

Agreed.

Bar none.

Agreed.

Bar none.

and it's good the next morning for breakfast. :lol:

Sounds good to me... I'll go for some sex then pizza right now... :lol:

Wishful thinkging... :redface:

Well I haven't had ANYTHING to eat yet and it's 11:05 AM here, and after reading this thread all morning, I'M FREAKIN' STARVING... :eusa_drool:

Time to cook up some chow... brunch... :D

Talk about junk food. I was so hungry I needed something FAST, so I made Easy Mac and tuna. Ain't bad when you add a touch of salt and some extra butter.

The only reasons for eating White Castle:

1. you're drunk
2. you enjoy having intestinal problems
3. someone has a gun to your head

Forum List

Back