Favorite Junk Food

hot dogs in boston baked beans.............

oooooooo chicken cutlets......with hoeny and black eyed peas and lima beans.....

damn.....now i miss my great grandma

oooooooo chicken cutlets......with hoeny and black eyed peas and lima beans.....

The chicken cutlets aren't junk food... that's good healthy eatin' pard.

My grandma used to make the absolute best dill pickles I've ever eaten in my life. I haven't had anything close since she passed away. I know what you mean, I miss my grandma too. She put pepper on my corn once. I've put pepper on my corn ever since.

Got the wifey Five Guys in the hospital after Baby 1. I was a hero hub.

Ditto the Mountain Dew Blast at Taco Bell. That stuff is great. I like lime flavor.

Also:

Almond-covered pretzel from Aunt Annie's (?) with caramel dipping sauce.

Utz barbecue potato chips, Thai-flavored potato chips, chili cheese-flavored Fritos (Doritos give me Dorito breath).

Dr. Pepper.

Gummy cola bottles.

Mounds bars.

When I was a kid, Lik-M-Aid. Happy to provide an explanation for anyone who doesn't know that is.

black eyed peas and lima beans sound really good. but junk food... hmmmmmm... maybe we should have done this on comfort food. ;)

in which case, meatloaf....

Take 5 bars.. Chocolate, peanut butter, salty pretzel, caramel... What more could one ask for...

melt your face off hot wings. (I have yet to be bested by a hot wing)

and of course a pint of Ben and Jerry's for dessert (the milk fat breaks down the capsaicin and makes the next morning less painful)

Potato chips.

Except I think most of the major producers have changed the oil they're frying in.

I'm losing my taste for them since the new oil makes me somewhat sick.

I'd say Philly soft pretzels were my favorite junk food, except I think they're any more junk food than any good bread is.

It'd be ALMOST worth living in Philly, just to have access to them.

I agree with Xenophon, White Castle sliders are the best. Girl Scout thin mint cookies aren't bad either.

lol, white castle was the ultimate 3am I'm hammered food.

However, you always regretted it the next morning

Never heard of White Castle until I was stationed down in Tampa at MacDill AFB. Then one night after bar time a buddy of mine suggested we go to White Castle for sliders and a Big Red. Maaaaaaaaan was that good. I loved it. It became a must do at bar time.

Last edited:
I agree with Xenophon, White Castle sliders are the best. Girl Scout thin mint cookies aren't bad either.

lol, white castle was the ultimate 3am I'm hammered food.

However, you always regretted it the next morning

Never heard of White Castle until I was stationed down in Tampa at MacDill AFB. Then one night after bar time a buddy of mine suggested we got to White Castle for sliders and a Big Red. Maaaaaaaaan was that good. I loved it. It became a must do at bar time.

yeah down here in Florida they have places called Krystals

I guess its white castles competitors

Place is awful and they dont serve ketchup! even on the side

Big fail on their part

if you want the best drunk food on the planet, you have to go to Primanti Brothers.

$primanti_bros.jpg

eh

to me the best junk food still is a great slice of pizza

Let me educate you non new yorkers what real pizza is again

Regular Slice
Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Lombardi's Pizza Gennaro's Original Gennaro's Caffe
Salvatore of SOHO

Square Slice- my fav
Spumoni Gardens :: Home of the World's Famous Pizza and Spumoni

Pic of the most delicious pie ever from there....Caution New Yorkers who know the place after viewing you will hate me cause you will want a slice
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/08/24/travel/v-slice-pizza395.1.jpg

eh

to me the best junk food still is a great slice of pizza

Let me educate you non new yorkers what real pizza is again

Regular Slice
Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Lombardi's Pizza Gennaro's Original Gennaro's Caffe
Salvatore of SOHO

Square Slice- my fav
Spumoni Gardens :: Home of the World's Famous Pizza and Spumoni

Pic of the most delicious pie ever from there....Caution New Yorkers who know the place after viewing you will hate me cause you will want a slice
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/08/24/travel/v-slice-pizza395.1.jpg

*sigh* you forgot difara's...

381254779_f171992fbf.jpg

very true...I have only been there 3 times, always a bit of a hassle to get to esp since I livedright next to L&B then next to Grimaldi's

Forum List

Back