Favorite Junk Food

And by junk food, I mean unhealthy garbage that tastes good.

My boy got a 90 on his spanish test today so we let him pick where we went for dinner. He chose the greasiest, yummiest, grossest, burgers...

This is the place:

Home Page | Five Guys Burgers and Fries

damn they were good... i have the other half leftover for lunch tomorrow.

Everyone's got a favorite junk food...

so?

this is the best thread ever :lol:

God, I love spam. I never thought I would admit that in public.

Just kidding.

You know what I love, that everyone else hates. Fruit cake. That crap you see around during christmas. What the hell do they put in that crap anyway? I don't know why, but I've always dug it. Everyone thinks I'm a weirdo for liking it!

My boy got a 90 on his spanish test today so we let him pick where we went for dinner. He chose the greasiest, yummiest, grossest, burgers...

This is the place:

so?

Just kidding.

You know what I love, that everyone else hates. Fruit cake. That crap you see around during christmas. What the hell do they put in that crap anyway? I don't know why, but I've always dug it. Everyone thinks I'm a weirdo for liking it!

Well, that explains a lot. No wonder you're such a raging lib! :lol:

Now, people can literally say:

"You're nutty as a fruitcake!" ;)

Oh man, when I was a kid I could have eaten a bag of Doritos, a box of ding-dongs, and a 6 pack of coke and not gained an ounce.

I remember our swim coach had us eat a BOX of jello (yes, the dry, powdery box) and a Hershey's bar before every swim meet.

Ah, youth....................

I think I DID a time or two .... the munchies are a TERRIBLE thing.:lol:

LOL, that was before my pothead days!

Don't even get me started on what I ate in college after doing a few "Michael Phelps!" :eusa_shhh:

I know I've eaten a dozen Dixie Creme Donuts before ....:lol:

This is the place:

so?

Just kidding.

Well, that explains a lot. No wonder you're such a raging lib! :lol:

Now, people can literally say:

"You're nutty as a fruitcake!" ;)

God, I fess up to an embarrassing fruit cake fetish and I get mocked. I'm never sharing anything personal again!!!

LOL, you totally owned me...nicely done!

This is the place:

so?

Just kidding.

No wonder you always seem constipated.:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Believe it or not, the Chocolate Chunk cookies from the Wal Mart bakery are to die for.... of which I have recently cut out because of a pre-spring diet...
unhappy-028.gif

This is the place:

so?

Just kidding.

wow....you eat those.....i thought there was only one and it just gets passed around....

This is the place:

so?

Just kidding.

wow....you eat those.....i thought there was only one and it just gets passed around....

LOL!

In my family we pass around 3 gag gifts every year. One is a hand knitted tie someone in our family made a million years ago, the other is the cheese that comes in a tin from the army (army rations) and the third is a fruitcake that came in a box! We had to seal the tin of cheese and the box with some sort of chemical thing my brother got from Rockwell. :eek:

Just kidding.

LOL!

In my family we pass around 3 gag gifts every year. One is a hand knitted tie someone in our family made a million years ago, the other is the cheese that comes in a tin from the army (army rations) and the third is a fruitcake that came in a box! We had to seal the tin of cheese and the box with some sort of chemical thing my brother got from Rockwell. :eek:

too funny......

And if it isn't Chocolate Chunk cookies, it's Oscar Mayer hotdogs. Gotta have 'em. Eat 'em in bread, put 'em in Spaghettios, on bread covered with chili, onions and shredded cheese, dice 'em up in Bush's baked beans with onions, etc.... :D

Last edited:
And if it isn't Chocolate Chunk cookies, it's Oscar Mayer hotdogs. Gotta have 'em. Eat 'em in bread, put 'em in Spaghettios, on bread covered with chili, onions and shredded cheese, dice 'em up in Bush's baked beans with onions, etc.... :D

STOP!

You're turning me on Pale Rider with all that talk of those sexy foods! I bet your dates LOVE going out to eat with you! :lol:

STOP!

You're turning me on Pale Rider with all that talk of those sexy foods! I bet your dates LOVE going out to eat with you! :lol:

Have no doubt, I like to cook, and do so often. Much more "sophisticated" dishes. But hey, this thread IS about junk food, and don't knock the weenies until you try 'em.
eating-02.gif

Last edited:

ahhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaan....now i want a caspers chilli dog.....

Cut the hot dogs down the middle,add american cheese, then roll em inside crescent rolls and bake....good stuff. Also cut up in Pork n Beans or Mac n Cheese works too.

Cut the hot dogs down the middle,add american cheese, then roll em inside crescent rolls and bake....good stuff. Also cut up in Pork n Beans or Mac n Cheese works too.
I've tried dogs in mac 'n cheese, and it just doesn't do it for me. Strange, I like the dogs and I like mac 'n cheese. Just not together.

ahhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaan....now i want a caspers chilli dog.....

And an ice cold Pepsi... :eusa_drool:

nah ....squirt....
Ya need a shot of Jim Beam in that Squirt.

Forum List

Back