Favorite drag queen story time author likes pedophile instagram post

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Favorite Drag Queen Storytime Author ā€˜Likesā€™ Pedophile Instagram Post
A childrenā€™s author, whose books are frequently read at Drag Queen Story Hourā€™s across the country, was caught ā€œlikingā€ an Instagram picture posted by a proud pedophile.

Oh but just keep ignoring it because it's just so fake but just wait until the ppl get sick of this bs LMFAO!!
PPL are waking up to this bs!

Yep, mainstream media is REALLY trying its hardest to present drag queens and pedophilia as NORMAL. It sure isn't working with sane, sensible people. It's incredible to see them even TRYING to pass this behavior off as normal. Simply mind boggling.

Favorite Drag Queen Storytime Author ā€˜Likesā€™ Pedophile Instagram Post
A childrenā€™s author, whose books are frequently read at Drag Queen Story Hourā€™s across the country, was caught ā€œlikingā€ an Instagram picture posted by a proud pedophile.

Oh but just keep ignoring it because it's just so fake but just wait until the ppl get sick of this bs LMFAO!!
PPL are waking up to this bs!
I expect progressive patriot to jump in on this thread. He seems to have a VERY keen interest in drag queens and especially, pedophilia. We'll see............

I say

put them all under one roof...them degenerates

big wall around them

never let them go free again

In my personal opinion.. and this is just an opinion ok?

they should jail all those drag queens who go to schools and pre schools

where are those kids parents?

do they approve of that?

if they don't

send those perverts to jail.

or

don't you love your children?

do they approve of that?

if they don't

or

It's just incredible that they're even ALLOWED to go to schools. If this idea had been floated around when I was in grade school from the late 60's to mid 70's, it would been laughed at and kicked out the door.

do they approve of that?

if they don't

or

It's just incredible that they're even ALLOWED to go to schools. If this idea had been floated around when I was in grade school from the late 60's to mid 70's, it would been laughed at and kicked out the door.

I am with you !! totally agree! ^^

why are parents giving up to perverts? don't they care for their children? apparently they don't

it's all very disturbing.

why are parents giving up to perverts? don't they care for their children? apparently they don't

That's the power of The Emperor's New Clothes.

Too many otherwise decent people have very foolishly and harmfully allowed themselves to be shamed and intimidated into tolerating and embracing that which they know is wrong, with threats of being condemned as ā€œhatefulā€ and ā€œbigotedā€ if they do not comply.

WOW, major TDS sufferer! President Trump is TALKING to the hideous creature in this pic, probably humoring him/her/it?. You REALLY need to do something about your TDS, Trump won't be officially leaving the White House until January of 2025. Good luck with that.

do they approve of that?

if they don't

or

THey kill the unborn constantly this is nothing to these pigs.

WOW, major TDS sufferer! President Trump is TALKING to the hideous creature in this pic, probably humoring him/her/it?. You REALLY need to do something about your TDS, Trump won't be officially leaving the White House until January of 2025. Good luck with that.

I do not have TDS, but you do.

You REALLY need to get some help for it.

A SURE sign of TDS is posting a pic of President Trump on a thread that has NOTHING to do with him. In all seriousness, you REALLY need to get help.

I say

put them all under one roof...them degenerates

big wall around them

never let them go free again

I, for one, have no big problem with drag queens performing for the entertainment of other adults. It's not my thing, and not any entertainment that would interest me, but I can accept that others may find them entertaining.

But this is absolutely not appropriate material for children. Intentionally exposing children to it is just plain wrong. Even worse, encouraging children to participate in it, such as the few underage drag queens who've recently been gaining attention. And even worse, yet, having them perform in gay bars, for sick, homosexual pedophiles.

Forum List

Back