Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Hard to choose just one, but, if I had to, would have to be:

Norwegian Wood

While My Guitar Gently Weeps...

Great rendition by Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood....crank it up!!! Prince is unbelievable...

It depends on my mood, silly as that sounds. There are so many it is hard to pick but this always nears the top of the list.

It depends on my mood, silly as that sounds. There are so many it is hard to pick so but this always nears the top of the list.

It was hard to make the list - I figured there would be many, many others....

I also love this one:

".... she's leaving home after living alone for so many years...."

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Hey Jude, but not by them.
NOt enough soul.

and prefer the Isleys version of Twist and Shout.

Another great one. My husband and I got pretty drunk last Friday and took turns playing our favorite Beatles songs. We stayed up until 3am. lol.

Another great one. My husband and I got pretty drunk last Friday and took turns playing our favorite Beatles songs. We stayed up until 3am. lol.

I love doing that! My hubby and I also do that! Sometimes we go in the basement and play our vinyls too.... it's awesome good fun ;)

Taxman
Dr Robert
Rain

This was recorded slightly faster then played back at regular speed to give it that "shimmering" effect.

Great list, Bonz. :thup:
Lot of good choices there but as an artistic tour de force of innovation it's hard to top Walrus. That kind of originality hasn't been seen since.

Composed on piano based on two notes of the siren of a passing police car and possibly the only pop song to feature a live reading of Shakespeare (King Lear). The egg man is supposed to have been Eric Burdon, who had related to Lennon an egg fetish sexperience.

Last edited:
I voted "Other" because of "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" being one of my favorites, but I also love "I Am The Walrus", Come Together", and "Yellow Submarine". :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back