Faux News: Sure It Will Tank The Economy And Cause A Recession But Trump Should Shut Down The Border

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
“The auto industry would basically be grinded to a halt in about two weeks. $1.7 billion of services flow back and forth daily, and for the most part a shutdown could lead — a prolonged shutdown between the two countries could lead to a recession in Mexico and the U.S. What the president’s saying is, I will do whatever it takes to secure the country even if it hurts us economically because my first job is security. That’s called leadership. And if Republicans don’t go with it I get that too, but the president’s got a different responsibility.”

Brian Kilmeade on Trump's threats to shut down the southern border: "That's called leadership"

Since we all know Trump watches the show expect a Tweet to drop.

This is the same tactic they used when they went after him to persuade him to shut down the government.

Do you agree that despite the negative effects on the economy, Trump should shut down the border "for the good of the country?"

Here's more clips of the rightwing going spewing that type of claptrap...

Fox White House correspondent defends Trump's threat to shut down the southern border as "his solemn duty" to defend America

Fox's Mollie Hemingway on closing the southern border: "Sometimes you want to have a little bit of hurt so that people are incentivized to do something"

Fox regular argues closing the border is worth the economic cost

“The auto industry would basically be grinded to a halt in about two weeks. $1.7 billion of services flow back and forth daily, and for the most part a shutdown could lead — a prolonged shutdown between the two countries could lead to a recession in Mexico and the U.S. What the president’s saying is, I will do whatever it takes to secure the country even if it hurts us economically because my first job is security. That’s called leadership. And if Republicans don’t go with it I get that too, but the president’s got a different responsibility.”

Brian Kilmeade on Trump's threats to shut down the southern border: "That's called leadership"

This is the same tactic they used when they went after him to persuade him to shut down the government.

Do you agree that despite the negative effects on the economy, Trump should shut down the border "for the good of the country?"

Fox White House correspondent defends Trump's threat to shut down the southern border as "his solemn duty" to defend America

Fox's Mollie Hemingway on closing the southern border: "Sometimes you want to have a little bit of hurt so that people are incentivized to do something"

The problem for you open border types is this....Good real Americans are so fed up with the invasion of Wetbacks that we are prepared to watch this mothafucker burn to the ground to stop it...We can't give two fucks about the economic impact in the short term.

The problem for you open border types is this....Good real Americans are so fed up with the invasion of Wetbacks that we are prepared to watch this mothafucker burn to the ground to stop it...We can't give two fucks about the economic impact in the short term.
This.

This.

You have to stop yourself from being so myopic...think grand scheme once.
Tell your Mexicrat friends to support a wall and border security...teach them the causation principle, we all learned it by third grade.

I heard it mentioned only keeping the truck trade lanes open.

Lol you are such a moron

This sounds exactly like the government shutdown. Republicans lost bigly on this and want to repeat it. Is Trump the fool that these extreme rightwingers want him to be? The economy is Trump's last card and if he muffs it then he is finished.

Some trump voters apparently have never heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face...

Shutting the border down is no different than any investment....spend $100 today to save $500 later. If you lowlifes understood this simple shit you wouldn't need to beg for free shit like you do.

You are the lowlife. You are the one who is shit and needs to be gotten rid of.

It's nothing less than amazing how many times Trump has tanked the economy, gotten us into wars and otherwise unleashed a plague of locusts on America. It's almost banal at this point.

In poker, it's called a 'BLUFF'.

Trump has done this several times during his Presidency so far. Several times it has worked, several time it hasn't.

Only snowflakes have taken this bluff seriously and tried to make political hay out of it. Everyone else sees it for what it actually is.

The world is tragically filled with enough stupid people who are that way due to no fault of their own, so don't intentionally TRY to be stupid.

Take the Trump-hating glasses off, free your mind, and your ass will follow.

This sounds exactly like the government shutdown. Republicans lost bigly on this and want to repeat it. Is Trump the fool that these extreme rightwingers want him to be? The economy is Trump's last card and if he muffs it then he is finished.
That's why I'm laughing at every rabid rightwinger posting in this thread.

Their running towards the cliff, and their Trumpenführer's leading them while playing a tune.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Trump has done this several times during his Presidency so far. Several times it has worked, several time it hasn't.

Only snowflakes have taken this bluff seriously and tried to make political hay out of it. Everyone else sees it for what it actually is. Take the Trump=hating glasses off, free your mind, and your ass will follow.
You mean like that government shut down you and your ilk was using this same argument for until Trump and the Republicans got SLAMMED so hard they had to stop and yell "UNCLE!!!?"

You mean that kind of BLUFF?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Not eating Mexican Avocados isn't going to send us into a recession. Mexico needs to understand that ushering illegals up to our border has consequences.
They need us, we don't need them.
Usage of the term "avocado." Check.

Boy are you an obedient LEMMING!!

LoL!!!!

Only snowflakes have taken this bluff seriously and tried to make political hay out of it. Everyone else sees it for what it actually is.

The world is tragically filled with enough stupid people who are that way due to no fault of their own, so don't intentionally TRY to be stupid.

Take the Trump-hating glasses off, free your mind, and your ass will follow.
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming from your mouth

You and "your ilk" have to stop pretending your smarter than Trump. He conducts business from the White House. Your platform is USMB...
LMBAO @ "Trump" and "smart" being used in the same sentence.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back