Faux News: Sure It Will Tank The Economy And Cause A Recession But Trump Should Shut Down The Border

Anything is better than Trump.
------------------------------------------------ [chuckle] yeah eh . If these crying feckheads crying about avocados and tomaters vote other than Trump they get what they deserve IM2 .

Jesus fucking Christ!

Is that all you think is Mexico exports here?

Oil is one of their major exports to our country and if they shut us off what do you think will happen to the price of oil, and the price of gas?

How dense can someone be to think Mexico is not a major player in our economy from oil to concrete to produce?

I swear many of you just do not care and just want the border closed because you fear that taco stand owner might vote Democrat.

God I hope Trump closes the border and when Texas Economy goes into full recession or depression those like you stand up and tell the people of Texas to plant a victory garden.

If Obama did this you would have been against it but Trump ( a damn Democrat ) is threatening it you applaud it!
------------------------------------- And if YOU want that 'mexican' oil You will pay for it . Course i keep hearing that the USA is self sufficient in oil . But if that is incorrect and you want 'mexican' oil you will pay for it BruceL .

Who the fuck told you we were self sufficient in oil? Most of our new oil is from oil shale and it is great oil for making plastics and such but shitty for making gasoline.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not quite yet, but soon.

Not if you want to keep driving a gasoline fueled vehicle

and 'gowdy' is a waste of time in my opinion . And off topic but i think i heard 'reagan' so that implies 'repubs' but reagan , old man bush and repubs started this whole border problem back in 1986 . And 'repub' named 'jebito bush' would have just let in more 'mex' and other 's. americans' if he had run and had been been elected . And yeah , 'gowdy' , i have no use for 'hot air' gowdy Markle .

Ignorance is your choice.

you can have any opinion of 'gowdy' that you like , all he is too me is a big mouth poser Markle . And as i said , it was 'repubs' reagan and bush that started the entire border problems after 'IKE' and my Parents cleaned things up for my generation Markle .

Not eating Mexican Avocados isn't going to send us into a recession. Mexico needs to understand that ushering illegals up to our border has consequences.
They need us, we don't need them.
it is funny, and typical of clueless trump voters, to believe shutting down the border is all about stopping the import of avocados....unless you were being stupid on purpose, then kudos. great imitation of a mindless fox and trump stooge!!

Apparently, you missed the Democrats spreading the fear that we will be running out of avocados in 3 weeks! Oh NO! And ours aren't ready to pick yet!! What to do, what to do? I guess you'll just have to get by on the maize that Liz Warren planted.
But then again, it really doesn't matter what you do, because you Democrats only have 12 years to live anyway...:113:

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------ [chuckle] yeah eh . If these crying feckheads crying about avocados and tomaters vote other than Trump they get what they deserve IM2 .

Jesus fucking Christ!

Oil is one of their major exports to our country and if they shut us off what do you think will happen to the price of oil, and the price of gas?

How dense can someone be to think Mexico is not a major player in our economy from oil to concrete to produce?

I swear many of you just do not care and just want the border closed because you fear that taco stand owner might vote Democrat.

God I hope Trump closes the border and when Texas Economy goes into full recession or depression those like you stand up and tell the people of Texas to plant a victory garden.

If Obama did this you would have been against it but Trump ( a damn Democrat ) is threatening it you applaud it!
------------------------------------- And if YOU want that 'mexican' oil You will pay for it . Course i keep hearing that the USA is self sufficient in oil . But if that is incorrect and you want 'mexican' oil you will pay for it BruceL .

Who the fuck told you we were self sufficient in oil? Most of our new oil is from oil shale and it is great oil for making plastics and such but shitty for making gasoline.

Not quite yet, but soon.

-------------------------------------------------------- life is hard , might want to get a skateboard GGator .

Jesus fucking Christ!

Not quite yet, but soon.

-------------------------------------------------------- life is hard , might want to get a skateboard GGator .

Nope, I will keep on driving my car...I am not the fucking moron that wants to close their eyes and pretend the rest of the world does not exist.

same here , ill drive my car , no problem . Just have to pay for the gas i suppose no matter how expensive it gets i guess GGator .

I told you guys that Trump would never shut down the border. He'd already started to make excuses as to why he might not shut it down, and guess what? This morning he said he's not going to shut down the border yet.

Seems that he's gonna give Mexico a year to reduce the amount of drugs coming into this country. If it doesn't go down by next year? Then Trump is going to impose tariffs on cars coming from Mexico.

If the tariffs don't work? THEN Trump is going to shut down the border.

Only thing is, he's delayed shutting it down for a year this morning, which means he's got a year to come up with reasons why he can't do the tariffs or shut down the border.

Sorry, but Trump is a flip flopping wimp who talks tough, but has no action to follow it up.

President Trump says he will delay closing the border with Mexico for a year

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Thursday he would delay closing the border with Mexico for a year, apparently backtracking on his earlier threat to seal off the southern border as early as this week.

Trump told reporters at the White House that he would give Mexico a year to halt the flow of illegal drugs coming into the United States. If the drugs don’t stop, he said, the U.S. will impose tariffs on Mexican autos. If that doesn’t work, Trump said, then the U.S. would close the U.S.-Mexican border.

“That will be a very powerful incentive,” he said.

Trump insisted he wasn't bluffing.

"I will do it," he said. "I don't play games."

Trump’s remarks are the latest signal that the administration is toning down its rhetoric after days of relentlessly attacking Mexico over illegal border crossings.

I told you guys that Trump would never shut down the border. He'd already started to make excuses as to why he might not shut it down, and guess what? This morning he said he's not going to shut down the border yet.

Seems that he's gonna give Mexico a year to reduce the amount of drugs coming into this country. If it doesn't go down by next year? Then Trump is going to impose tariffs on cars coming from Mexico.

Only thing is, he's delayed shutting it down for a year this morning, which means he's got a year to come up with reasons why he can't do the tariffs or shut down the border.

Sorry, but Trump is a flip flopping wimp who talks tough, but has no action to follow it up.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Thursday he would delay closing the border with Mexico for a year, apparently backtracking on his earlier threat to seal off the southern border as early as this week.

Trump told reporters at the White House that he would give Mexico a year to halt the flow of illegal drugs coming into the United States. If the drugs don’t stop, he said, the U.S. will impose tariffs on Mexican autos. If that doesn’t work, Trump said, then the U.S. would close the U.S.-Mexican border.

Trump’s remarks are the latest signal that the administration is toning down its rhetoric after days of relentlessly attacking Mexico over illegal border crossings.

If the new NAFTA gets approved by the Senate then he would have to break it to put tariffs on Mexico

If the new NAFTA gets approved by the Senate then he would have to break it to put tariffs on Mexico

You may have just given Trump his next excuse to use next year when he fails to impose tariffs.

He was told that if he closed that border he better enjoy his one term because the economic stress he would cause on Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California would cost him in 2020!

His supporters mock Mexico but they are more important than Russia or China.

Trump voters are clearly clueless how much Mexico mean to Economies like Texas which is one of the largest economies ( Texas ) in the world.

America can not be the Isolationist nation and sometimes Americans have to accept we are part of the World Economy.

Too bad Trump did not do it but if a candidate has the balls they should call him on his bullshit!

/——/ build cars made in the USA with parts made in the USA.
Very wise statement bro.

giphy.gif

/——/ build cars made in the USA with parts made in the USA.
Very wise statement bro.

giphy.gif

I hope you are being sarcastic. There are very few auto parts manufacturers here in America, which is why car companies buy their parts from Mexico.

To make an American built car with American made parts would require some factories get built in this country, and with the cost of American labor, I don't see any companies in a hurry to do that.

Forum List

Back