Faux News Special Report: P-party Rallies | "give Me P-bags Or Give Me Death!"

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
FAUX News Special Report: P-Party Rallies | Reaction To Intrusive Government "Give Me P-Bags or Give Me Death!"

People calling themselves P-Baghers have flooded Social Media decrying the state of California's intrusion into the people's right to reuse plastic bags.

California Bans Single-Use Plastic Bags

Speaker of the US House, Johntan Boner is going to hold a press conference speaking out on this outrage on the steps of the American Council of Patriotic Baghers within the half hour...

FAUX News Special Report: P-Party Rallies | Reaction To Intrusive Government "Give Me P-Bags or Give Me Death!"

People calling themselves P-Baghers have flooded Social Media decrying the state of California's intrusion into the people's right to reuse plastic bags.

Speaker of the US House, Johntan Boner is going to hold a press conference speaking out on this outrage on the steps of the American Council of Patriotic Baghers within the half hour...

Grow up idiot.

Ban plastic bags and dog owners will never pick up dog shit again.

:lol:

But in all seriousness, I never understood the banning of plastic bags in favor of butchering trees for paper bags.

These are the same eco whacko types who have no problem destroying the desert for solar panel farms.

They are insane.

Grow up idiot.
Oh the irony! The irony.

But in all seriousness, I never understood the banning of plastic bags in favor of butchering trees for paper bags.

These are the same eco whacko types who have no problem destroying the desert for solar panel farms.

They are insane.
False choice and low information analysis. The alternative is NOT paper bags. One city I lived in gave away 'free' cloth bags. Stores sell them cheap. They get reused dozens of time.

BYOB = bring your own bag. Not actually a difficult concept to grasp or to employ

They are insane.
False choice and low information analysis. The alternative is NOT paper bags. One city I lived in gave away 'free' cloth bags. Stores sell them cheap. They get reused dozens of time.

BYOB = bring your own bag. Not actually a difficult concept to grasp or to employ
Read your link, fool.

They are insane.
Is there some kind of shortage on deserts and space for solar panel farms?

They are insane.

Read your link, fool.
Do your homework dufus Plastic Bags Local Ordinances Californians Against Waste

People ask for paper and spend $$ or BYOB which is what the law ends up guiding people to do.

The link? "Industry groups argue that plastic bags are targeted unfairly as environmental ills, when paper bags and some reusable bags come with their own drawbacks." Ahem -- 'some reusable bags' and paper bags? In cities where this law has been enacted, the facts tell a different story

next

They are insane.
Is there some kind of shortage on deserts and space for solar panel farms?
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

Reusable bags are disease incubators.

You could wash them, you know.

Just don't use the dog bathing water.

:uhoh3:

I don't get what the big deal is with reusable bags. I've been using them for about 30 years.

This is like the non-issue of light bulbs. Certain RWs ^^ will always choose dumb over smart. That's why we call them RWs.

:cheeky-smiley-018:

If I wash my bags it doesn't mean that everyone else does and disease goes from person to person not bag to bag.

You know that dogs don't piss in the bath water. You do. Dogs don't.

If I wash my bags it doesn't mean that everyone else does and disease goes from person to person not bag to bag.

You know that dogs don't piss in the bath water. You do. Dogs don't.

Stop stealing groceries from other people's bags and for Pete's sake, stop peeing in your grocery bags!

Problem solved.

RWs don't mind that he has not called back the Rs to even consider very real issues we're facing but the worthless drunk is going to hold a press conference about plastic gas.

War?
Ebola?

Not important to the Republicans.

Plastic bags?

They'll want to impeach.

Forum List

Back