Faux News does it again

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
In this case, 'Faux' is appropriate :)

Last night one of their panel discussion shows talked about the new Star Wars movies. 5 people on it 3 of whom said they have never seen any of the movie except the nerdy looking guy who said he saw the first one a long time ago. Yet of those 3 they all had a lot to say about a movie franchise they'd just admitted they have no knowledge of.

I'd thought after the CIA guy who wasn't a CIA guy thing they woulda learned to only have poeple talk about things they actually know about. Guess not.

Watch Chris Matthews or Laurence O'Donnell sometime. They doesn't know much about anything, yet talk about it continually.

Star Wars is a news item primarily due to idiots buying tickets two months early, and at scalpers prices.

"Last night one of their panel"? Where would low information liberals be if it wasn't for Media Matters' (we watch Fox so you don't have to) non stop effort to gin up anger?

lol, yep. they have to rely on some propaganda hate site for what's happening on a news station. it's pathetic but they know their base well and also know they will pay their salaries for doing absolutely NOTHNG.
What a gig eh? :eusa_shifty:

"Last night one of their panel"? Where would low information liberals be if it wasn't for Media Matters' (we watch Fox so you don't have to) non stop effort to gin up anger?

lol, yep. they have to rely on some propaganda hate site for what's happening on a news station. it's pathetic but they know their base well and also know they will pay their salaries for doing absolutely NOTHNG.

Watched it happen live. If I got it off a site I'd have linked to it.

Watched it happen live. If I got it off a site I'd have linked to it.

I saw it too, and I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. So what if they think star wars directed by infamous liberal democrat contributor fake Jew JJ Abrams is going to be a bad movie. So the fuck what?

Forum List

Back