Fauci: The pandemic is over! Oh wait, no it's not......

Clipper, Fauci insisted everyone would get HIV/AIDS back in the 1980's. As the creepy salesman he is, he was able to get Congress to give his corrupt organization billions of dollars the following decades as he promised to seek a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. Not that much compared to the cash going to Ukraine but still. Bottom line is Fauci is absolutely not an expert in regards to contagiousness disease, he is a money launderer.

Fauci lied about AIDS? How so?

Hooked his buddies back up then too.............killed people but who cares he made a fortune for hooking them up..............Such a GREAT GUY.

Your HERO.

If more people listened to Fauci instead of the Fox News goon squad & others like them, the number of deaths would have been a hell of a lot less, dumbfuck.
Which Fraudci? He changed his story dozens of times by now, Dumbass.

But your pathetic attempt to deflect to "Fox News" is duly noted, and laughed at. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Which Fraudci? He changed his story dozens of times by now, Dumbass.

But your pathetic attempt to deflect to "Fox News" is duly noted, and laughed at. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It doesn't matter what position Fauci takes you Trump asseaters are going to attack him. Just like you're doing now. :yapyapyapf:

It doesn't matter what position Fauci takes you Trump asseaters are going to attack him. Just like you're doing now. :yapyapyapf:
You still don't get it. Not surprising considering you are one of the dumbest dumbfuck Dimtards on the board.

I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.............He helped fuck our country and you are his DEVOTED PRAVDA CON ARTIST.........

Nice inflation you MOONBATS got us huh...........didn't change anything except for the people you killed with your LIES............Yes ........I SAID KILLED.

You still don't get it. Not surprising considering you are one of the dumbest dumbfuck Dimtards on the board.
Like I said begore, Trump's a asseaters like you have been on Fauci's case ever since your boy got his ass beat. It doesn't matter to you fucks what he says you're going to attack him.

When you're a Trump asseatin' cult member, anyone who doesn't bow to the leader is fair game. Go find another whipping boy, jerkoff.

I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.............He helped fuck our country and you are his DEVOTED PRAVDA CON ARTIST.........

Nice inflation you MOONBATS got us huh...........didn't change anything except for the people you killed with your LIES............Yes ........I SAID KILLED.
What does inflation have to do with Fauci, Clown?

STFU

Looks like Fauci can now go away, right?

Wait..............that was Tuesday. What is his position on Wednesday? Pandemic not over....

Is there anyone who takes this clown seriously?

Yes,

1. They need to centralize all Covid communications through one person/office only. No more freelancing Sunday morning interviews.

2. Yes time for him to go.

Like I said begore, Trump's a asseaters like you have been on Fauci's case ever since your boy got his ass beat. It doesn't matter to you fucks what he says you're going to attack him.

When you're a Trump asseatin' cult member, anyone who doesn't bow to the leader is fair game. Go find another whipping boy, jerkoff.
I knew Fraudci was a fraud well before the election, Dumbass.

You really bring the dumb to the board.

That little shit better find another place to live if the pubs ever get back in control. There's a target on that little munchkin's back.

fauci-throw-gif.gif

Looks like Fauci can now go away, right?

Wait..............that was Tuesday. What is his position on Wednesday? Pandemic not over....

Is there anyone who takes this clown seriously?

I'm still waiting to hear a justification for a triple flip in less than two weeks time by Fauci.

What an embarrassment to the medical and scientific communities.

So only people of equal education and experience can criticize one another?

Since when exactly?
You Trump cultists have been on Fauci's csse ever since he leveled some minor critique on Trump's handling of the pandemic. You idiots caused his & his familys lives to be be threatened.

Nice job.

Forum List

Back