Fauci sticks to the politics more than his science

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Another case of Fauci putting politics over science and looking inconsistent. To say that those flooding the border need to held to the same standards as the rest of US when it comes to vaccination would put accountability onto the Administration. God forbid.

Another case of Fauci putting politics over science and looking inconsistent. To say that those flooding the border need to held to the same standards as the rest of US when it comes to vaccination would put accountability onto the Administration. God forbid.
I swear this God Damned bastard should be Mussolinied for what he did to us

556ad394a959cf7a.jpg

Fauci will stick to the script no matter what, he operates on the principle of self preservation. His credibility has been damaged primarily due to his own words.

When Fauci says it's all about science I believe he believes that. That's the problem. IMO he does not believe any restrictions should be placed on science. If science can justify it, that's all the reason needed.

It's why he argued that a pandemic would be worth the cost of creating these new and deadly viruses. I still can not understand why no one has asked him if he still believes this.

He has gone into CYA mode. He knows when the book is written one day finally on what has happened here he is not going to come out well but he has no desire for that day to be now.

Forum List

Back