Fauci needs to be investigated

You know…it is convenient to demonize Fauci for this, but it ignores two things. One, was he personally involved in selecting those grants involving dogs? And two, the real issue. Why is the US still using dogs for experiments? And why has everyone been silent until now? Does only matter if Fauci is somehow attached?

You're like the people who protested Charles Manson's conviction because he wasn't physically present when his followers murdered people.

How can Fau Chi's experiments on children be justifiably compared with canines? During the year SARS-CoV emerged:

' "If the children refuse the drugs, they're held down and force fed. If the children continue to resist, they're taken to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, where a surgeon puts a plastic tube through their abdominal wall into their stomachs. From then on, the drugs are injected directly into their intestines.

In 2003, two children, ages six and twelve, had debilitating strokes due to drug toxicities. The six-year-old went blind. They both died shortly after. Another fourteen-year-old died recently. An eight-year-old boy had two plastic surgeries to remove large, fatty, drug-induced lumps from his neck.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 246)

Some of us haven't forgotten what fauci did to the orphans of his aids patients.

Of course there is something to see, something that needs to stop. just not sure that Facui himself ordered the test be done. Do you think that the Secretary of Veterans Affairs personally knows everything that happens in the budget he signs off on?

NIH isn't that massive. At the very least he should address it. Fair?

NIH isn't that massive. At the very least he should address it. Fair?

The NIH has more than 20,000 employees and gives out 1000s of grants each year.

Of course he should address it, just think that blaming him personally is more political and logical

The NIH has more than 20,000 employees and gives out 1000s of grants each year.

Of course he should address it, just think that blaming him personally is more political and logical
When you come out with your holier than thou attitude you need to answer some questions. This is bi-partisan btw as you read in the link I posted. Inquiring minds want to know. Keep in mind we are discussing just the research segment, that has a lot fewer than 20k employees in it.

When you come out with your holier than thou attitude you need to answer some questions. This is bi-partisan btw as you read in the link I posted. Inquiring minds want to know. Keep in mind we are discussing just the research segment, that has a lot fewer than 20k employees in it.

Yes, I understand it is bi-partisan and as head of the NIH he needs to answer to it. I do not dispute that.

More conspiracy crap?

No, it really happened. I remember. You know, out govt started that "conspiracy" term for deragatory purposes? Doesn't work though.

Forum List

Back