Father with his daughter uses his legal gun to fight off 4 robbers. 4 to 1 and the good guy won...

And here we have one of 2.4 million defensive gun uses each year....according to the CDc.......

These criminals will now be rounded up thanks to this law abiding gun owner....

Father Attacked at McDonald's While Holding Infant Daughter, Shoots One of Four Suspects

A father who was attacked in Memphis, Tennessee, McDonald’s while holding his infant daughter was able to get his gun and open fire, wounding one of the four attackers.
WREG quotes police saying “four suspects attempted to rob the victim at the McDonald’s in the 1400 block of South Trezevant near Lamar and Airways.” A witness described a scene in which the suspects tried to catch the father while he was too busy to fight back.

Witness David Chase said, “They jumped out of the car and they started fighting him and trying to take his wallet and stuff.” He added, “He was fighting them. He dropped his baby and started fighting them and the child was just sitting on the concrete.”

Chase then heard gunshots rang out and the suspects fled the scene. It was later learned that the father had managed to get to his gun and fire the shots, wounding one of the suspects.

ActionNews5 reports that the wounded suspect “showed up later at a nearby fire department” for treatment. His was taken to a hospital in “non-critical condition.”
According to your BS statistics there were 8,000 defensive gun uses on that day but you can only show evidence of one (1) :)

Most defensive gun uses don't even have the victim firing the weapon and the criminal runs away.......the ones that actually make the news are the ones with blood or an interesting angle...there is only so much news space available, and the democrats control the press....so they tend not to cover good guys with guns...

Thank you for reminding us all that the second amendment is there to insure the first amendment is never abandoned
Well if you’re a gun nut talking about your guns at work you can be fired and no second amendment will save you.

Remember at will employers don’t have to give a reason and you have no right to your job

Stupid posts to save face are still stupid, and make you look even stupider.
You don’t understand?

I understand. You're stupid. That was easy.
I said this: Well if you’re a gun nut talking about your guns at work you can be fired and no second amendment will save you.

Remember at will employers don’t have to give a reason and you have no right to your job

And you came back with basically nothing. You're a conversation killer.

You know what? I tested this theory on my republican friend here at work. You guys are so fucking brainwashed. He couldn't even agree that corporations are conservative. Like you guys he started talking about how their advertisements always make fun of the white guy and them being politically correct.

Well no shit dummies. They aren't going to be blatantly conservative because they know being conservative is unpopular and it will hurt their business'.

What didn't you agree with? You don't have free speech at work to talk about your guns. If you even make people nervous, you can be fired. Do you disagree with that? Then shut the fuck up.

And do you agree you have no right to your job? Isn't that what Republicans pushed? Right to work states means you have no right to your job. It's anti union. If I'm mistaken tell me how. Just please don't come back with nothing like you did the last time. I'll remind you of what you replied the last time.

YOU SAID I understand. You're stupid. That was easy. That doesn't debunk or disagree with anything I said. Chances are I just made a stupid person (you) uncomfortable. Probably cognitive dissonance kicking in.

WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR WORKPLACE - YOU VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO DO AS THE BOSS SAYS - YOU HAVE A RIGHT NOT TO WORK THERE AS YOU PLEASE. THAT IS NOT HAVING YOUR RIGHT INFRINGED, IT IS RESPECTING YOUR EMPLOYERS RIGHT.

Well if you’re a gun nut talking about your guns at work you can be fired and no second amendment will save you.

You don’t understand?

I said this: Well if you’re a gun nut talking about your guns at work you can be fired and no second amendment will save you.

You know what? I tested this theory on my republican friend here at work. You guys are so fucking brainwashed. He couldn't even agree that corporations are conservative. Like you guys he started talking about how their advertisements always make fun of the white guy and them being politically correct.

Well no shit dummies. They aren't going to be blatantly conservative because they know being conservative is unpopular and it will hurt their business'.

What didn't you agree with? You don't have free speech at work to talk about your guns. If you even make people nervous, you can be fired. Do you disagree with that? Then shut the fuck up.

And do you agree you have no right to your job? Isn't that what Republicans pushed? Right to work states means you have no right to your job. It's anti union. If I'm mistaken tell me how. Just please don't come back with nothing like you did the last time. I'll remind you of what you replied the last time.

YOU SAID I understand. You're stupid. That was easy. That doesn't debunk or disagree with anything I said. Chances are I just made a stupid person (you) uncomfortable. Probably cognitive dissonance kicking in.

He couldn't even agree that corporations are conservative.

Which corporations are conservative.....? At best, corporations are neutral, but the majority are running to the left..with the wealthiest completely left.......
That’s laughable. Show me the ceos who’ve kept their own wages down and raised wages for their employees.

Even ford isn’t liberal. They don’t love their union.

The vast majority of corporations are run by conservatives. Especially the big ones but small business owners were duped and I hear them all the time saying trumps done nothing for them

You don’t understand?

Which corporations are conservative.....? At best, corporations are neutral, but the majority are running to the left..with the wealthiest completely left.......
That’s laughable. Show me the ceos who’ve kept their own wages down and raised wages for their employees.

The vast majority of corporations are run by conservatives. Especially the big ones but small business owners were duped and I hear them all the time saying trumps done nothing for them

what does wages have to do with being liberal or conservative......left wingers are in for the profit too....ask bill gates, zuckerberg, the disney management....none of them are conservative......the vast majority of corporations are run by people who want to make money but donate to left wing causes...

People who talk about their guns a lot should lose them

So exercising your first amendment rights should cause you to lose your 2nd?

Wow. The liberal party is very proud of you.
Corporate America is conservative just not when it comes to guns

No, corporate America is not conservative, some are, most are neutral, the majority will run left because they are cowards.
Do you know any liberal board members? Name the companies that are run by liberals. Fortune 500s.

I can tell you the ceos and vps are republicans. You must not know any.

Amazing the shit poor republicans either don’t know or won’t admit

You don’t understand?

what does wages have to do with being liberal or conservative......left wingers are in for the profit too....ask bill gates, zuckerberg, the disney management....none of them are conservative......the vast majority of corporations are run by people who want to make money but donate to left wing causes...
They run their businesses like republicans and are liberal on social issues.

No, corporate America is not conservative, some are, most are neutral, the majority will run left because they are cowards.
Do you know any liberal board members? Name the companies that are run by liberals. Fortune 500s.

Here you go...

See Where Major Companies Lean Politically

You don’t understand?

WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR WORKPLACE - YOU VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO DO AS THE BOSS SAYS - YOU HAVE A RIGHT NOT TO WORK THERE AS YOU PLEASE. THAT IS NOT HAVING YOUR RIGHT INFRINGED, IT IS RESPECTING YOUR EMPLOYERS RIGHT.
You voluntarily give up your first and second amendment

You don’t understand?

Absolutely! Is that a new concept to you? Try talking loudly in a theater, you can be removed and it's not violating your first amendment rights, BECAUSE IT IS AGREED UPON ENTRY YOU WON'T DISTURB OTHERS.

Here you go...

First one I looked up was Cisco. Ceo doesn’t even make $2 million. Yes I’d call that liberal and democratic.

You guys don’t understand that overwhelmingly the rich vote republican?

Here you go...

First one I looked up was Cisco. Ceo doesn’t even make $2 million. Yes I’d call that liberal and democratic.

bill gates, mark zuckerberg, warren buffet, ..... you mean like them?

And here we have one of 2.4 million defensive gun uses each year....according to the CDc.......

Father Attacked at McDonald's While Holding Infant Daughter, Shoots One of Four Suspects

A father who was attacked in Memphis, Tennessee, McDonald’s while holding his infant daughter was able to get his gun and open fire, wounding one of the four attackers.
WREG quotes police saying “four suspects attempted to rob the victim at the McDonald’s in the 1400 block of South Trezevant near Lamar and Airways.” A witness described a scene in which the suspects tried to catch the father while he was too busy to fight back.

Witness David Chase said, “They jumped out of the car and they started fighting him and trying to take his wallet and stuff.” He added, “He was fighting them. He dropped his baby and started fighting them and the child was just sitting on the concrete.”

Chase then heard gunshots rang out and the suspects fled the scene. It was later learned that the father had managed to get to his gun and fire the shots, wounding one of the suspects.

ActionNews5 reports that the wounded suspect “showed up later at a nearby fire department” for treatment. His was taken to a hospital in “non-critical condition.”
What a horrible shot he must be

Here you go...

Small percentage. It’s why you bring them up all the time.

And as to corporations being left wing...

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-most-b...ce=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa

There are two main reasons:

• Once a company grows to a certain point, it benefits from developing a relationship with the state in which the state creates laws that protect existing businesses from competition. Over time, established companies become entangled in a web of regulations and form a symbiotic relationship with the state that, while expensive to the companies, also provides the benefit of creating barriers to entry for new businesses.
  • The larger a company is, the more it has to depend on professional managers who come from the credentialed elite created by the increasingly left-leaning university system. The original entrepreneurs who founded the business (and who may well have had more libertarian/conservative values) are replaced by people who are more and more risk averse, and more devoted to maintaining the status-quo.
Other factors can include:

• the specific social environment in which businesses flourish (e.g.“tech” on the left-leaning US West Coast, which is also dominated by young people, fresh out of university);
  • “foundation culture” — management of the big non-profit foundations (ironically usually founded by people who would be considered “right wing” today) like the Ford Foundation, etc. is now dominated by left-leaning social activists, and these foundations have an outsized influence on “corporate messaging.”
  • “virtue signalling” — large corporations engaged in consumer businesses endorse “feel-good” causes as a kind of “social insurance” against attacks from social activists.

Here you go...

And more....

Here’s A List of Major Corporations Donating To Support Their Political Party

Here you go...

Warren Buffett donated to Lindsay graham

These guys are socially conservative.

Don’t forget one of the big reasons hillary lost. Her and bill proved to be corporate democrats. They went along with nafta and a lot of bad deregulation’s. Not much different than republicans. You’ve all admitted as much. Remember Wall Street donated to hillary and GE ceo worked with obama? GE and jackoff Walsh are one of the first companies to start fucking workers over in the 70s.

Corporations typically give 25 cents to democrats for every dollar they give to republicans

And as to corporations being left wing...

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-most-b...ce=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa

There are two main reasons:

• Once a company grows to a certain point, it benefits from developing a relationship with the state in which the state creates laws that protect existing businesses from competition. Over time, established companies become entangled in a web of regulations and form a symbiotic relationship with the state that, while expensive to the companies, also provides the benefit of creating barriers to entry for new businesses.
  • The larger a company is, the more it has to depend on professional managers who come from the credentialed elite created by the increasingly left-leaning university system. The original entrepreneurs who founded the business (and who may well have had more libertarian/conservative values) are replaced by people who are more and more risk averse, and more devoted to maintaining the status-quo.
Other factors can include:

• the specific social environment in which businesses flourish (e.g.“tech” on the left-leaning US West Coast, which is also dominated by young people, fresh out of university);
  • “foundation culture” — management of the big non-profit foundations (ironically usually founded by people who would be considered “right wing” today) like the Ford Foundation, etc. is now dominated by left-leaning social activists, and these foundations have an outsized influence on “corporate messaging.”
  • “virtue signalling” — large corporations engaged in consumer businesses endorse “feel-good” causes as a kind of “social insurance” against attacks from social activists.
Yea because sometimes democrats and the people win. They’d love it if republicans stayed in charge.

This is why democrats want money out of politics and republicans dont

You don’t understand?

Absolutely! Is that a new concept to you? Try talking loudly in a theater, you can be removed and it's not violating your first amendment rights, BECAUSE IT IS AGREED UPON ENTRY YOU WON'T DISTURB OTHERS.

Why did you thanks this. You think gun owners mind if Privately Owned business run them they way they want?

Why did you thanks this. You think gun owners mind if Privately Owned business run them they way they want?
They may be conservative with how much they pay you and conservative about how much taxes they pay but as far as giving gay spouses healthcare or you packing a gun at work they’re liberal.

Forum List

Back