Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

I really, really doubt it, but that's your call.

After all the school slaughters we've seen with guns - when I see a kid commit mass murder with something other than a gun, I'll look at it.

You mean like Timothy McVeigh?

The trick though is keeping 310 million guns away from every whack job, good luck with that

So..... what? We quit? We just let the little terrorists win? That's sad, Man. :(

No...we let people defend themselves. What is wrong with you?

And how's that been working out? America is dying proof that arming a society does not make it a peaceful society.

The armed segments of the country are doing just fine.

It's the unarmed areas where people are being shot up.

Got link?

Try to use complete sentences.

:rolleyes:
Do you have a link to support your claims, or are you still just spouting off with reactionary bullshit that you just make up as you go along?

I really, really doubt it, but that's your call.

After all the school slaughters we've seen with guns - when I see a kid commit mass murder with something other than a gun, I'll look at it.

You mean like Timothy McVeigh?

The trick though is keeping 310 million guns away from every whack job, good luck with that

So..... what? We quit? We just let the little terrorists win? That's sad, Man. :(

No...we let people defend themselves. What is wrong with you?

And how's that been working out? America is dying proof that arming a society does not make it a peaceful society.

The armed segments of the country are doing just fine.

It's the unarmed areas where people are being shot up.

Got link?

Try to use complete sentences.

:rolleyes:
Do you have a link to support your claims, or are you still just spouting off with reactionary bullshit that you just make up as you go along?

I posted two links. Maybe you were busy reviewing the forum rules in order to facilitate superior moderation.

[

Stop giving your kids firearms. It effects us all. The Mother should be tarred & feathered.

I gave my son a rifle at age 9. I taught him gun safety and how to shoot. Now at 26, he has a healthy respect for firearms and what they can do.

The insane think that objects have motives, that objects can commit crimes.

A child of 9 does not need a firearm. Maybe you're the one who's insane?

Stop giving your children guns, people. And that especially means you, ya camo-wearing redneck fuckwits. This deranged moron was raised by gun-obsessed loons. Just stop giving your children firearms. Period, end of story.

You raise your children, I'll raise mine.

Stop giving your kids firearms. It effects us all. The Mother should be tarred & feathered.

The mother died in childbirth, you're welcome to dig her up and tar and feather her. As for you telling me how to raise my children. FUCK YOU!

No FUCK YOU! Your stupidity effects us all. Stop giving kids firearms.

Not sure if this is accurate but I have heard the guns may have been purchased by and belonged to his mother who purchased them leaglly. I believe that was also the case with Newtown shooter Adam Lanza.
Yes, that true hence... Universal background checks would have done nothing to prevent.

NO, it just means we should expand background checks to everyone in the home, not just the person buying them.

And have a law that holds people accountable when they sell or give guns to crazy people. Mama Mercer needs to spend a long time in the big house.

So you would have the government spending money doing a background check of a 2 year old or even a quadriplegic, if they were the only other individual occupying that home. Yet liberals want to say the patriot act, is government going too far in evading into the private lives of its citizens, or that voting registration is nothing more than suppression of a individual's rights. I think you need to make up your mind on which side of the fence you want to be on. If you think background checks [this extensive] on every individual in the home is ok, then tell me what conditions would dictate government "suppression" of an individual's constitutional rights?

Stop giving your children guns, people. And that especially means you, ya camo-wearing redneck fuckwits. This deranged moron was raised by gun-obsessed loons. Just stop giving your children firearms. Period, end of story.

The mother died in childbirth, you're welcome to dig her up and tar and feather her. As for you telling me how to raise my children. FUCK YOU!

It's not the weapon that dictates a criminal, there are plenty more "responsible" adults that carry firearms than there are criminals. What separates the two is the individual's respect for human life. Now kids can be trained to properly respect and handle firearms, and a strong instilled and involved family upbringing can instruct a child to have respect towards others. If you want to ban firearms, let's start with the secret service. Then I'm sure President Obama will tell us how taking away guns from those responsible law abiding adults will make us all feel safer, as I'm sure criminals have every intent on following and obeying gun laws.

Another end run around the 2nd amendment from the board's leading gun pussy.

Guy, the Second Amendment is about as relevent today as powdered wigs and shitting in a chamber pot.

Today we have crazy people, and we need to keep guns out of their hands.

Throw a few gun dealers in jail, make an example out of them, they will change their behavior.

So you would have the government spending money doing a background check of a 2 year old or even a quadriplegic, if they were the only other individual occupying that home. Yet liberals want to say the patriot act, is government going too far in evading into the private lives of its citizens, or that voting registration is nothing more than suppression of a individual's rights. I think you need to make up your mind on which side of the fence you want to be on. If you think background checks [this extensive] on every individual in the home is ok, then tell me what conditions would dictate government "suppression" of an individual's constitutional rights?

I try to avoid talking to libertarians, because you are right wing hippies.

Nobody is going to kill you with their vote.

Clearly, Mama Mercer wasn't responsible with her guns. She bought a lot of guns and taught her crazy son how to shoot them.

Oh my Allah Comrade Stalin, so the USA has seen a sharp increase in homicide?

No? In fact just the opposite, homicide, particularly with firearms has sharply dropped in the last 20 years?

Since this is the case, what is your point Comrade Stalin? That you and your filthy party are at war to end civil rights? We already know that.

Guy, we still have 33,000 gun deaths a year. That's still way too high.

I honestly think the left truly yearns for dictatorship. I sincerely believe based on their posts that people like RDean, Synthia, JoeBStalin, et al, have burning need for a strong man to rule over them. Someone who will guide them in every aspect of their life, tell them what to think, do, eat. Where to work, when to shit, what is funny, etc.

Yawn, guy, I'm just tired of seeing children wheeled out in body bags because people like you are compensating for small peckers.

The left minions fear above all else, choice. They will suffer and deprivation, they will accept any degradation, simply to have a parent figure making their decisions for them. The most important aspect of this psychosis is to infringe on others. Letting some incompetent fool like Obama micromanage the life of a minion like JoeB is no good if he sees his neighbors doing better, so the leftist MUST impose the rule of their dictators on all, so that they never suffer the envy of seeing those who made better choices.

Guy I suspect I'm doing better in my life than you are doing in yours... I really can't believe someone as nuts as you are can hold down a job.

But do they work just fine? Seems murders in those countries doesn't decrease all that dramatically, criminals just use other methods to kill.

Uh, no, they really don't. Those other countries- and I specifically mean other industrialized democracies - don't have anywhere near our murder rates. We have a murder rate along with the third world countries,

Homicide-Rates-for-Developed-Countries-OECD-2011-or-latest-year.png

Say WHAT?!? :disbelief:
MEXICO is considered a "Developed Country"?!?

If Mexico is developed, why is everyone trying to get out? :dunno:

I think the purpose of that chart was to compare the US to countries like France and Japan, which have nominal murder rates, but you have to go to a Mexico or a brazil to find higher ones.

Guy, the Second Amendment is about as relevent today as powdered wigs and shitting in a chamber pot.

Throw a few gun dealers in jail, make an example out of them, they will change their behavior.
That would be a cowardly behavior... Frivolous

I try to avoid talking to libertarians, because you are right wing hippies.

Nobody is going to kill you with their vote.

Clearly, Mama Mercer wasn't responsible with her guns. She bought a lot of guns and taught her crazy son how to shoot them.
Blame her and her son... Not the gun.

“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Just another reason to hate liberals. Don't you just fucking hate them?

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Double talking ignorant hypocrite.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

That's pretty logical -- if it was near-impossible for a mentally ill person to get a gun, then mentally ill people would not be committing mass murder with using a gun as their weapon.

This kid was mentally ill. If the medical databases overlapped with NICs in a more proactive way -- not waiting for severely mentally ill people to be "adjudicated".

Manic-depressive, schizophrenics, and severe mood-disorders should not own guns.

I honestly think the left truly yearns for dictatorship. I sincerely believe based on their posts that people like RDean, Synthia, JoeBStalin, et al, have burning need for a strong man to rule over them. Someone who will guide them in every aspect of their life, tell them what to think, do, eat. Where to work, when to shit, what is funny, etc.

Yawn, guy, I'm just tired of seeing children wheeled out in body bags because people like you are compensating for small peckers.

The left minions fear above all else, choice. They will suffer and deprivation, they will accept any degradation, simply to have a parent figure making their decisions for them. The most important aspect of this psychosis is to infringe on others. Letting some incompetent fool like Obama micromanage the life of a minion like JoeB is no good if he sees his neighbors doing better, so the leftist MUST impose the rule of their dictators on all, so that they never suffer the envy of seeing those who made better choices.

Guy I suspect I'm doing better in my life than you are doing in yours... I really can't believe someone as nuts as you are can hold down a job.
These types of derogatory comments always help... Separating the "cool" high school kids from the nerds.

Oh my Allah Comrade Stalin, so the USA has seen a sharp increase in homicide?

No? In fact just the opposite, homicide, particularly with firearms has sharply dropped in the last 20 years?

Since this is the case, what is your point Comrade Stalin? That you and your filthy party are at war to end civil rights? We already know that.

Guy, we still have 33,000 gun deaths a year. That's still way too high.
The gun is not the killer... Blame the killers.

Fortunately in your case, stupidity cannot be regulated. Dumbass!

Why don't you move to a country where guns are banned since you're so afraid of them.

There have always been crazy people, that does not impact my right to firearm without infringement.

Your extra-legal methods show your inner fascist.

Forum List

Back