Father of Idaho rape victim talks

No thats really just your typical racist stuff...you're boring.

I'm talking about pretending that Obama wants rapes. Or that Dems want rapes. So you have to suggest or allude to it because saying it out right makes you look goofy
Stfu. You keep proving our point. You are too dense to get it.

And you ignore the germane points your opponents make and engage in psychobabble horse shit instead.

Yeah, whatever that means but it sure sounds good

Ah, poor widdle CC, do I have to assplain the big words to you?

lol

Uhhh no, I know McCarthism when I see it but thanks pal

Oh geeze, what a stupid response.
My wife and daughter are in Twin Falls right now maybe I can have them drive by their house and video this so called McCarthyism that is taking place. LOL

Last edited:
Over 12,000 reported rapes since this happened... When will those dads get air time?

How many of those rapes happened at the hands of refugees?

Rape by citizens and rapes by refugees or illegals are a completely different situation.

Refugees are here begging to be let in the country. This is why you don't let people in who aren't ready to value the same things.

Over 12,000 reported rapes since this happened... When will those dads get air time?
Well, apparently they got some air time or you wouldn't know 12,000 rapes had been committed.
I just looked at statistics. None of those rapes got a month and a half of coverage and outrage like this one in Idaho.

Hey...Trump was mean to a baby....can't we deal with that some more......? Don't you guys know what is really important?

Well, apparently they got some air time or you wouldn't know 12,000 rapes had been committed.
I just looked at statistics. None of those rapes got a month and a half of coverage and outrage like this one in Idaho.

This one is just as bad if not worse. Has gotten national coverage, but you have to look at the right sources
I know most of the people in this town. I used to go to church there.

Dietrich High athletes raped black, mentally disabled teammate, lawsuit claims

This one is just as bad if not worse. Has gotten national coverage, but you have to look at the right sources
I know most of the people in this town. I used to go to church there.

Dietrich High athletes raped black, mentally disabled teammate, lawsuit claims
Does not look as though they tried to cover this one up and they are charging two of the teens as adults.

How disgusting is the nonchalant attitude that is being expressed by the left on this particular horrific act. I read the link and felt an almost uncontrollable rage for what happened to the little girl. My rage is divided between the perpetrators of this vile criminal act and then towards the few apathetic members who come to the defense of these felons...

Hey...Trump was mean to a baby....can't we deal with that some more......? Don't you guys know what is really important?
I heard on the Clinton News Network that Trump likes to pull the wings off butterflies...obviously he cant be presidential material.

:rolleyes:

roflmao

Of course this invader will get a slap on the wrist and protected by Obama

You guys are so cute, you dance around what you really want to say because you'd sound even more like a fool than you already do
If your daughter was violently sexually assaulted by little niglets who shouldn't even be in the country, you would feel differently.

Is there anything you think I "danced around"?

Forum List

Back