Father of Idaho rape victim talks

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
EXCLUSIVE: 5-Year-Old Victim's Father Saw Video of Twin Falls Refugee Rape - Breitbart

Heart wrenching I know to even read it I have 3 daughters o would have hurt someone real bad has this happened to any of my kids. Of course this invader will get a slap on the wrist and protected by Obama makes no sense in putting Arabs in Idaho unless your goal is less white areas and this is why ppl support Trump and it's going to get worse if he loses we have no other choice but to take things into our own hands

This is what the government wants. The family of this rape victim will be lucky if they aren't arrested and the child given to a less racist family that will give her a sex education.

Of course this invader will get a slap on the wrist and protected by Obama

You guys are so cute, you dance around what you really want to say because you'd sound even more like a fool than you already do

Over 12,000 reported rapes since this happened... When will those dads get air time?
Well first they have to want it and if some don't want it, not wanting to make things worse for their kids could be their reason for not wanting it. If it were me who got raped, I wouldn't want to be reminded of it more than I absolutely have to be.

God bless you and every rape victim and their families always!!!

Holly

Those dads don't get air time because the rapist is or will be charged with a crime. It isn't the rape of a five year old that sets this case apart, it's the support for the rapists and the treatment of the victim. The reasoning for such disparate treatment is the status of the rapists as foreigners that's what makes this different from other, similar crimes.

You guys are so cute, you dance around what you really want to say because you'd sound even more like a fool than you already do
Regardless of his stance on race the story stands and a little girl was abused and these particular refugees parents see nothing wrong with videoing a five year old girl being raped and molested. Take a damn good look at yourself on this article issue and see where you are standing.

EXCLUSIVE: 5-Year-Old Victim's Father Saw Video of Twin Falls Refugee Rape - Breitbart

Heart wrenching I know to even read it I have 3 daughters o would have hurt someone real bad has this happened to any of my kids. Of course this invader will get a slap on the wrist and protected by Obama makes no sense in putting Arabs in Idaho unless your goal is less white areas and this is why ppl support Trump and it's going to get worse if he loses we have no other choice but to take things into our own hands

stiffing the ballots with real people

Do you really want to take that line of argument? Just sayin....

I am not dancing. Oh, but that is perfectly fine with you?

You have anything to say about the fucking monkey raping a girl?

Or do you not give one shit about it, since it was committed by a fucking stink smelly monkey?

Want me to dance motherfucker?

You fucking hypocritical ass.

Or do you not give one shit about it, since it was committed by a fucking stink smelly monkey?

Its terrible of course but your suggestions that Obama wants more rape is goofy

Its terrible of course but your suggestions that Obama wants more rape is goofy
You fucking moron. Maybe you have not heard, but the SANDNIGGERS ARE raping women and girls all around the fucking world and their fake book says it is perfectly fine.

Their fake fake fucking religion guided by their fake fucking prophet.

You still have not expressed your disgust for the action.

Are you happy that I am not mincing words and "dancing?"

How about it?

No thats really just your typical racist stuff...you're boring.

I'm talking about pretending that Obama wants rapes. Or that Dems want rapes. So you have to suggest or allude to it because saying it out right makes you look goofy

Forum List

Back