Father of 9 year old shooting victim speaks

Wow I didn't know that little girl had such a history and to be born on Sept 11 2001. That is just wow. There are no words for it. Prayers to her family

"she kissed me and said I love you"..... :( OMG, how sad.

I feel so sorry for this grieving family.

No parent should ever have to go thru something like this.

If we can take anything from this tragedy, always let the ones you love know they are loved.

May God bless this family.

seems to me...god turned his back on the little one and her family....too late for blessings but that is just me....how sad....a wee one struck down for no reason...but it happens daily in this great country of ours

seems to me...god turned his back on the little one and her family....too late for blessings but that is just me....how sad....a wee one struck down for no reason...but it happens daily in this great country of ours

Did anyone attack your belief or beliefs in this thread? Thanks for finding time to do so.

i am not going to hit your tar baby arguement...take it to the religion thread...i simply commented on the calls for god blessing the family are a wee bit late. i have ever right to feel that way as you have ever right to feel the way you do

i am not going to hit your tar baby arguement...take it to the religion thread...i simply commented on the calls for god blessing the family are a wee bit late. i have ever right to feel that way as you have ever right to feel the way you do

Yet YOU chose to pollute this thread with your God Bashing, go figure.

I won't watch those videos.

And you'll excuse me if I am not impressed by the people here who like to ratchet up the hate here on this board, now telling us how outraged they are that this happened, too, won't you?

Spare us your heartfelt grief because frankly, kids I don't believe you hatemongers are really capable of feeling anything for other people.

Forum List

Back