Father At School Board Gives Board Members A Reality Check

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm tired of talking about this for the most part, but every once in a while I run across something on this channel that's rather unique and I absolutely love how he puts it here. He's basically saying that parents shouldn't give-in and give their children every little thing that they want and I one hundred percent agree with him.

How long will it be before he's let go from the .mil and put on a domestic terrorist watch list?

4u9z51.jpg

I'm tired of talking about this for the most part, but every once in a while I run across something on this channel that's rather unique and I absolutely love how he puts it here. He's basically saying that parents shouldn't give-in and give their children every little thing that they want and I one hundred percent agree with him.
"parents shouldn't give-in and give their children every little thing that they want"

who in the world, which parent anyway, would disagree?

that is dr spock chapter 1. anything else would be illogical.

The question is..

If a child does not feel safe in revealing his/her sexuality to their parent…….Should the school reject confidentiality and tell them anyway?

I am sure a child would prefer to discuss their sexuality with their parents.
But if they grow up in a household where parents rage about fags, queers and trannies, I can see where they would prefer not to bring up the subject at home.

If a child chooses a trusted teacher to confide in regarding their sexuality, that teacher should not be forced to break that trust

If a child does not feel safe in revealing his/her sexuality to their parent…….Should the school reject confidentiality and tell them anyway?

It would almost certainly be the school that was responsible for filling the child's with that fucked-up bullshit in the first place.

Children do not identify as “gay” or “transgender” or any other fucked-yup sexual perversion, unless some abusive pedophile is grooming them in that direction.

You're arguing for the “right” of schools to do this, and to cover up for it.

It would almost certainly be the school that was responsible for filling the child's with that fucked-up bullshit in the first place.

Children do not identify as “gay” or “transgender” or any other fucked-yup sexual perversion, unless some abusive pedophile is grooming them in that direction.

You're arguing for the “right” of schools to do this, and to cover up for it.
Why we can’t discuss this subject objectively with Conservatives
They are still obsessed with the idea that children are forced to be gay

Why we can’t discuss this subject objectively with Conservatives
They are still obsessed with the idea that children are forced to be gay

And your side is obsessed with, if not forcing, certainly brainwashing and grooming children to be faggots, trannies, or other fucked-up sexual perverts.

What basis can there possibly be for sane, decent folk to try to have any reasonable conversation with your kind? What your kind want to do is evil and harmful, and absolutely not to be tolerated. In a sane society, your kind would be kept locked up, or better yet, just put down like dangerous, rabid animals.

And your side is obsessed with, if not forcing, certainly brainwashing and grooming children to be faggots, trannies, or other fucked-up sexual perverts.

What basis can there possibly be for sane, decent folk to try to have any reasonable conversation with your kind? What your kind want to do is evil and harmful, and absolutely not to be tolerated. In a sane society, your kind would be kept locked up, or better yet, just put down like dangerous, rabid animals.
Now imagine a child having to go to a parent like Bob Blaylock to confess that they are gay.

Imagine that child confiding in a teacher about their sexuality and that teacher having to turn that child over to Bob Blaylock

Now imagine a child having to go to a parent like Bob Blaylock to confess that they are gay.
Imagine that child confiding in a teacher about their sexuality and that teacher having to turn that child over to Bob Blaylock

Once again, that child wouldn't even form the thought that he might be “gay” unless that fucked-up pedophile of a teacher was filling the child's head with that fucked-up shit.

And no surprise, you want to take the side of the pedophile against that of the parents that want to protect their child therefrom.

Once again, that child wouldn't even form the thought that he might be “gay” unless that fucked-up pedophile of a teacher was filling the child's head with that fucked-up shit.

And no surprise, you want to take the side of the pedophile against that of the parents that want to protect their child therefrom.

I didn't even know what the term gay meant until I was reaching adulthood.

Thanks Bob for proving my point that some parents aren’t able to deal with a child’s sexuality

They really want to train them up young while they're still in diapers don't they? It's disgusting.

Thanks Bob for proving my point that some parents aren’t able to deal with a child’s sexuality

By “deal with a child’s sexuality”, everyone knows that what you mean is to passively sit back and allow fucked-up sexual perverts to abuse their children.

This is a situation that calls for a meeting between the parents, the pervert, and a good, solid axe handle.

By “deal with a child’s sexuality”, everyone knows that what you mean is to passively sit back and allow fucked-up sexual perverts to abuse their children.

This is a situation that calls for a meeting between the parents, the pervert, and a good, solid axe handle.

Bob Blaylock ….the gift that keeps on giving when discussing why some children cannot discuss their sexuality with their parents

I challenge Bob Blaylock to go volunteer for a full week for each levels of school,
being Elementary, Middle, and High School.

rightwinger so you can follow bobs denial and unwillingness to accept a challenge and make excuses for why he couldn't deliver his actual evidence.

Then report back with actual evidence you have gathered.
Prove it Bob, What you describe doesn't happen and if it did, you would easily be able to report back with your facts.

I challenge Bob Blaylock to go volunteer for a full week for each levels of school,
being Elementary, Middle, and High School.

rightwinger so you can follow bobs denial and unwillingness to accept a challenge and make excuses for why he couldn't deliver his actual evidence.

Then report back with actual evidence you have gathered.
Prove it Bob, What you describe doesn't happen and if it did, you would easily be able to report back with your facts.

I do not see how what you suggest would prove anything.

Like WrongWinger, you're just trying to make excuses for pedophiles who want to fuck children.

I do not see how what you suggest would prove anything.

Like WrongWinger, you're just trying to make excuses for pedophiles who want to fuck children.

I would hope that School Boards across the nation realize that there are people like you that will not tolerate homosexuality or transexual children.
Betraying that child would be cruel

Forum List

Back