Father At School Board Gives Board Members A Reality Check

Both you and I can accept that FACT that Bob Blaylock is one messed up fuckstain.
Dear Lord.

I'm done with that fucker.
FUBob.

Can you imagine being a child who grew up hearing Bobs hatred and intolerance and dreds him finding out about your sexuality?

Can you imagine being a teacher who is required by law to turn a child who trusted you over to a parent like Bob Blaylock?

Another example of why teachers should not be forced to betray confidential discussions with students.

The idea that teachers are somehow “grooming” children to become homosexuals or transexual is hateful and just plain stupid.

Experts in the field, namely homosexuals themselves will tell you those feelings were always with them and nobody “groomed them” to feel that way.

What teachers will do is explain that many people in society are homosexual, that the child is not a freak and help the child cope.
Classic cognitive dissonance in throwing in 'homosexual' (which I didn't) so you could defend your position coupled with classic Leftist technique of making me the bigot.

If the parent feels that private church school will give the child a superior education and protect him/her from unacceptable policy and curriculum in the public school, that should be the parent's choice.
That will definitely cure the child of the ghey through prayer

Classic cognitive dissonance in throwing in 'homosexual' (which I didn't) so you could defend your position coupled with classic Leftist technique of making me the bigot.
It is a similar situation where conservative parents are demanding teachers to report to them on their child’s sexuality

And yes, you are sounding like a bigot

It is a similar situation where conservative parents are demanding teachers to report to them on their child’s sexuality

There apparently are no depths to which a Leftist will not sink to defend wrong or sick thinking. And gaslighting is a favorite weapon they use.

If the parent feels that private church school will give the child a superior education and protect him/her from unacceptable policy and curriculum in the public school, that should be the parent's choice.

Guess what?

If your child is gay or transexual….a private church school won’t change them

Homosexuality has come to be sufficiently accepted in society to the degree that childfuckers think they can hide behind the skirts of faggots; and accuse anyone who wants to protect children from childfuckers of being “bigoted” against faggots.

But let us not forget, nor allow it to be forgotten, that NAMBLA was a big player in the early faggot-rights movement. Grown men fucking little boys was a part of the original faggot-rights cause.

Again, it is no bad thing at all to be a “bigot” against fucked-up subhuman filth such as yourself, that want to hand children over to the influence of dangerous sexual perverts.

A child is not “gay or transexual [sic] or any other kind of fucked-up sexual pervert, unless some filthy pedophile is filling that child's head with that bullshit.
Why we can’t discuss this topic with conservatives

They ignore decades of research and cling to their homosexual grooming fantasies

Agreed. Leave the rest of us the hell alone.

Forum List

Back