"Fat Jerry" is going after the Great Pumpkin!

Koch should have called him "Orange Piggy! Piggy! Piggy!”

Thanks for the read.

From the OP link:

Trump ended up saying he had only referred to Nadler as “Fat Jerry” out of concern for his health.

“I did it for a reason,” he told the New York Daily News. “I really feel that whatever can inspire him to go out and lose that tremendous amount of weight should be done.”

Trump continued, “To be honest with you, he’s a walking time bomb and if I can convince him to put himself, not in great, but in reasonable shape, I’m doing great service to him and his family.”

IRONY! :lol:

fattrump.jpg

Nadler is a big fat liar.
The Dirty Democrats are abusing their power.
They are just attempting to smear President Trump.
The Democrat corruption is a threat to our democracy.

Nadler is a big fat liar.
The Dirty Democrats are abusing their power.
They are just attempting to smear President Trump.
The Democrat corruption is a threat to our democracy.
Whitewater.

Karma's a bitch.

The Guy Trump Called ‘Fat Jerry’ Is Chairman Nadler Now

It is hard to believe the Great Pumpkin called someone else fat. You may regret that insult Donnie...

Nadler is a New Yorker and knows how corrupt this family is.

Nadler and Schiff are great examples of how the the Democratic Party operates just like a totally corrupt and dishonest third world banana republic junta.
Oh got it, you didn't bother to read the OP link.

From the OP link:

Trump ended up saying he had only referred to Nadler as “Fat Jerry” out of concern for his health.

“I did it for a reason,” he told the New York Daily News. “I really feel that whatever can inspire him to go out and lose that tremendous amount of weight should be done.”

Trump continued, “To be honest with you, he’s a walking time bomb and if I can convince him to put himself, not in great, but in reasonable shape, I’m doing great service to him and his family.”

IRONY! :lol:

fattrump.jpg

So says tubby trump....

How ironic that Fat Ass trump is concerned someone is over weight.

Like saying...."Gee...Manafort should cut down on the lying!"

Last edited:

It is hard to believe the Great Pumpkin called someone else fat. You may regret that insult Donnie...

Like peeling an onion

The Trump empire was always a house of cards built on lies, shady business deals and corruption

One of the lies was no Russian ties
And Nadler is of pure angelic love. He is a corrupted career political hack who I will never believe.

Like peeling an onion

The Trump empire was always a house of cards built on lies, shady business deals and corruption

One of the lies was no Russian ties
And Nadler is of pure angelic love. He is a corrupted career political hack who I will never believe.

You didn't read the article...did you? trump is a slug. It will be a miracle of major proportions if the current and impending investigations....DON'T find a dirty crime in trump world.

Forum List

Back