Fast food strike! What? Where?

Give them $15, hire less, give out less hours, since they're being paid more they'll be willing to work harder or you'll find someone else who will. Automate as much as possible. Poof, less employee drama.

Done.

Next?

Exactly , but I'd say $10 an hour

BUt, I own several businesses and for me, there is NO WAY I'd hire an employee who was only worth $7.25 an hour, and I pay accordingly

Great, that's your call.

For now.

Liberal Mindset: Attack the product so it will reduce (Demand) and back the workers to increase Supply. Liberals reject Economics.

Report is that there were not more protests because the SCIU wasn't paying 15 dollars an hour.

I'm on a fast food strike myself. I will not eat at fast food restaurants as long as they serve slop that I wouldn't feed my dogs.

I've been hearing all morning about today's ff walkout. I've so far passed 4 McDonalds, at least 3 BKs, a Taco Bell, a Checkers, and two Popeye's and I've seen nothing. No one but customers.

I even went by the huge McD on International Drive here in Orlando. Nothing, though I did see two Orlando Police officers standing outside of the main entrance. Finally, I bought breakfast at the one closest to my house.

Here's what these union scam artists will do: they will bus in some of their union goons dressed up like employees, and stand in front if a McD somewhere here until the cameras show up. Then after the news goes away they will leave.

What do they serve at Checker's?

They flew the Space Shuttle with a smaller crew than McDonald's staff.
And they made it there a lot quicker.
Why do folks abuse themselves so? Standing in line, waiting at the drive-up. To pay money for crap food?

It's perplexing to me also. I always cook at home, that way I can have it my way....

They flew the Space Shuttle with a smaller crew than McDonald's staff.
And they made it there a lot quicker.
Why do folks abuse themselves so? Standing in line, waiting at the drive-up. To pay money for crap food?

It's perplexing to me also. I always cook at home, that way I can have it my way....

My exception is In N Out , when I visit the west coast I always find an In N out, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but that's once a year. My daughter is 5 , she's eaten at McDonalds four times in her life.

Yeah a lot of fast food places have gone downhill and look like the owners and higher ups don't care, BUT after sweating out five gallons of water and drinking four in Bayou la Batre, south ala. today,That large mocha coffee frappe that McD serves sure did taste good.

I live in a rural area that has no fast food joints. The closest McD's is 20 miles away...So I have no Golden Arches calling me for a shartattack...

Screw em I can buy a grill hamburger meat buns and make my own.

Oh heck ya, it's so much better. On my wooded 43 acres you can pick and choose the type of wood for flavoring..mmm nothing better than a burger cooked with poison ivy...

Da fuq? LOL I'll stick my propane and propane accessories

propane-hank-hill.jpg

Give them $15, hire less, give out less hours, since they're being paid more they'll be willing to work harder or you'll find someone else who will. Automate as much as possible. Poof, less employee drama.

Done.

Next?

You've never been in a position to hire people to work for you. It is never so simple.

Done.

Next?

You've never been in a position to hire people to work for you. It is never so simple.

Of course it is. I'm in one right now. And I have a few dozen business clients with whom I consult regularly.

I have to live in the real world, not a theoretical world.

Done.

Next?

Of course it is. I'm in one right now. And I have a few dozen business clients with whom I consult regularly.

In the real world, most people don't work harder when you pay them more. Not these days.

We're also talking about so-called adults whose best option for employment is selling cheap food in high volume. Not exactly management material for 99% of them. It's monkey work.

Done.

Next?

In the real world, most people don't work harder when you pay them more. Not these days.

You're definitely right on that. My point is that the employee who was so adamant about getting more money will be more accountable for their quality and will be shown the door if they can't handle it. So too bad, the irony bug has bitten them and those who claim to "care" about them.

Done.

Next?

You're definitely right on that. My point is that the employee who was so adamant about getting more money will be more accountable for their quality and will be shown the door if they can't handle it. So too bad, the irony bug has bitten them and those who claim to "care" about them.

Yes, on an individual basis. I go to a McD's near me for many years and they have the same people working there all this time and they are really nice and good at their job. I asked one of them what the store pays and was told they start at minimum but most of the people who have been there a long time are making double that.

I've been hearing all morning about today's ff walkout. I've so far passed 4 McDonalds, at least 3 BKs, a Taco Bell, a Checkers, and two Popeye's and I've seen nothing. No one but customers.

I even went by the huge McD on International Drive here in Orlando. Nothing, though I did see two Orlando Police officers standing outside of the main entrance. Finally, I bought breakfast at the one closest to my house.

Here's what these union scam artists will do: they will bus in some of their union goons dressed up like employees, and stand in front if a McD somewhere here until the cameras show up. Then after the news goes away they will leave.

What do they serve at Checker's?
Burgers and dogs, decent ones too.

Forum List

Back