Fascism has arrived wrapped in an American flag

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The progressives warned us, and the day has arrived:

We%20the%20people%20protest%20splash%20Fairey.jpeg

Shepard Fairey reveals new posters to protest Trump - CNN.com

Shepard Fairey -- the artist behind the 2008 "Hope" poster depicting then presidential candidate Barack Obama -- has produced a new set of images in time for President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration this Friday.
The three posters feature Muslim, Latino, and African-American women.

I predicted it, the progressives keep moving to the left, and they will continue to fully embrace Islam. Defending the backwards, barbaric, fascist ideology is now considered "patriotic" to them.

It will be led by liberal women volunteering themselves to be turned into Muslim chattel to be bought, sold and killed if they misbehave or speak too loudly.

Fake News. Run along, alt right fascist crybabies.
/---- This is how Libtard Moonbats respond to negative news about them - call it FAKE NEWS.
I know you alt right moonbats have trouble with the truth.

All true Americans defend Islam's right in America to exist without persecution.

Any who disagree are not true Americans and do not believe in true American values.

Trump is absolutely a fascist, if we're properly using the term instead of just declaring people we don't like fascists. Of course, Obama was a fascist as well, along with Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc.. Fascism is corporatism, and the U.S. has been corporatist since at least FDR.

Trump is absolutely a fascist, if we're properly using the term instead of just declaring people we don't like fascists. Of course, Obama was a fascist as well, along with Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc.. Fascism is corporatism, and the U.S. has been corporatist since at least FDR.
Hayek was right.

Wow....is that what you get from that?

What do you get from a "protest" poster by lefties that features a Muslim wearing an American flag hijab?

The left continues to defend Islam, even though it is the most fascist ideology on the planet.

Do you reject Islam or not?
I reject extremist Islam every bit as much as I reject extremist gun nuts. One is no better than the other.

Shepard Fairey -- the artist behind the 2008 "Hope" poster depicting then presidential candidate Barack Obama -- has produced a new set of images in time for President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration this Friday.

I predicted it, the progressives keep moving to the left, and they will continue to fully embrace Islam. Defending the backwards, barbaric, fascist ideology is now considered "patriotic" to them.
Progressives didn't warn against fascism, they implemented it. FDR and Truman defeated Nazi Germany and fascist Italy only to implement their economic policies, and some of their evil policies (Internment camps), in the U.S. Progressive Teddy Roosevelt helped set their path with his regulations and anti-trust nonsense cartelizing U.S. industry.

Fake News. Run along, alt right fascist crybabies.
/---- This is how Libtard Moonbats respond to negative news about them - call it FAKE NEWS.
I know you alt right moonbats have trouble with the truth.

All true Americans defend Islam's right in America to exist without persecution.

Any who disagree are not true Americans and do not believe in true American values.

Would you say that all "true Americans" defend Nazism's right in America to exist without persecution?

People shouldn't be persecuted for their religious beliefs, but Islamic fascism is intent on destroying America. We don't care about their worshipping a pedophile prophet's false god, we're more worried about the fact they believe its their divine right to murder in order to bring Sharia Law.

Surely you are talking about the Trump administration.

Progressives didn't warn against fascism, they implemented it. FDR and Truman defeated Nazi Germany and fascist Italy only to implement their economic policies, and some of their evil policies (Internment camps), in the U.S. Progressive Teddy Roosevelt helped set their path with his regulations and anti-trust nonsense cartelizing U.S. industry.

True, but they also like to claim that Christians are going to rule the country as fascist and force everyone to live under some sort of Christian Taliban style government.

Forum List

Back