Fascism and the left wing

Are you trying to say that FDR didn't spend enough money on the New Deal and he should have spent more as if we were at war?

No I am saying he spent far to fucking much.

Yet your argument seems to be that it took war time spending to end the depression and FDR didn't do that, he spent too little. So should FDR have spent more or spent less to end the depression? Or perhaps you are putting forth the proposition that presidents should not be involved in economic depressions?

The war didn't end the depression. All it did is allow FDR to send all the unemployed off to Europe to fight the Nazis.

In other words, a clique of neo-fascist far right neanderthals have been engaging in one vast jerk off since they got their asses kicked in the 1960s.

Thanatos is one of those neanderthals.

Recognized dictionaries are where we begin for actual, honest inquiries of matters.

Only imbeciles "recognize" beliefs that are clearly false. Dictionaries are full of pap. So are encyclopedias. The people who write them are English majors, not economist. What you're trying to tell us is that we should take the word of a guy with a bachelors degree in European literature over the word of one of the world's preeminent economists.

You guys are big an appeals to authority, but when confronted with one your response is a hail of abuse,

Thanatos wants to change the meanings of words.

You assumption that dictionaries are the final authority on the definition of words couldn't be more idiotic.

Thanatos will not be allowed to so dishonest.

The irony of that is precious.

Thanks to bripat and Thanatos for admitting that they will revise definitions and terms.

Dictionaries and encyclopedias do hold commonly accepted beliefs and and narratives.

Only mental criminals believe dictionaries and encyclopedias are “pap.” The words of the world’s premier economists are considered, those words of pap by economists who are not up to the standard are noted as a minority opinion.

Emotional psychos do not accept the common authority that the rest of the normal world accepts. Why? Because those authorities are peer-reviewed, their stats and analysis are relevant, and they are not writing to a preconceived standard like Hitler did with the Nazis or Lenin with the Communists.

A collection of dictionaries that commonly agree on a definition are the final authority, not sillies like bripat and Thantos.

In other words, a clique of neo-fascist far right neanderthals have been engaging in one vast jerk off since they got their asses kicked in the 1960s.

Thanatos is one of those neanderthals.

Recognized dictionaries are where we begin for actual, honest inquiries of matters.

Only imbeciles "recognize" beliefs that are clearly false. Dictionaries are full of pap. So are encyclopedias. The people who write them are English majors, not economist. What you're trying to tell us is that we should take the word of a guy with a bachelors degree in European literature over the word of one of the world's preeminent economists.

You guys are big an appeals to authority, but when confronted with one your response is a hail of abuse,

Thanatos wants to change the meanings of words.

You assumption that dictionaries are the final authority on the definition of words couldn't be more idiotic.

Thanatos will not be allowed to so dishonest.

The irony of that is precious.

Last edited:

That in't an assumption - it's a fact.

Your denial of which could not be more idiotic.

It is worth keeping in mind that most historians, researchers and dictionary edtors are no more a bunch of Marxists than they are Fascsists. It is a very childish assumption by you, and one that esatblishe only how extreme and jaundiced your political views are.

You canät find a book that agrees with your extremist politics - then the books must be wrong!

The far right extremist thugs try to redefine accepted traditional political and historical terms and meanings.

Why?

Because the facts argue against an extremist far right interpretation of history.

Nicely done.

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican Party? I’ll tell you what they did. Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things, every one. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.

-Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

The far right extremist thugs try to redefine accepted traditional political and historical terms and meanings.

Why?

Because the facts argue against an extremist far right interpretation of history.

Nicely done.

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican Party? I’ll tell you what they did. Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things, every one. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.

-Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

It's to bad Larry O'Airhead has his facts messed up.

Let's start with women voting....the liberal bastion of Wyoming gave women the right to vote in local elections long before the 19th was passed.

Error #1.....should I continue ?

You are not a conservative, Listening, just a reactionary extremist to the far right. Your comment does not mean anything.

The definitions and narratives held in common by dictionaries and encyclopedias are facts.

bripat is the one who is clearly idiotic.

That in't an assumption - it's a fact.

Your denial of which could not be more idiotic.

It is worth keeping in mind that most historians, researchers and dictionary edtors are no more a bunch of Marxists than they are Fascsists. It is a very childish assumption by you, and one that esatblishe only how extreme and jaundiced your political views are.

You canät find a book that agrees with your extremist politics - then the books must be wrong!

Forum List

Back