Far Rightwing Radical Gunned Down In A Shootout With Georgia Police

People are being pushed to the limit by the abuse of power of the central authority. When make people feel as if they have been made powerless by an abusive regime they rebel. Happens all the time in U.S. history. Bacon's Rebellion, Shay's Rebellion, Whiskey Rebellion, Penny Auctions of 1930's,militia movement. these sovereign citizens sound more like straight anarchist and that leftist fringe stuff.

Why is production of Marihuana still a crime?

128_3.jpg

1972 Shafer Commission - Table of Contents

Because those trying to decriminalizing are so high they don't seem to realize every issue doesn't have to do with marijuana and can't organize themselves

the man was part of a radical far rightwing political group.

The definition of political.

Deal with it.

Swish...

The strawman is that conservatives would defend him. You're getting crushed on that strawman.
They defended another popular "Sovereign Citizen" in Cliven Bundy.

So it's not a strawman.

Check & mate.

You still working on the list of cops that Bundy shot? Or list of anyone he shot?

And the latest Cop-killing gun-nutters is, --------------wait for it, -------------------- you guys.

"A man who gunned down two police officers and a woman Sunday in Las Vegas left behind social media postings that show his concerns over Benghazi, chemtrails, gun control laws, and the government’s treatment of rancher Cliven Bundy."
Las Vegas ?revolution? shooters ID?d as right-wing conspiracy nuts with a deathwish

Good. 2 pigs that won't ever threaten or abuse or collect revenue for the government again. :)

You're not a very good person are you?

Wow. I'm wondering if I should be reporting these assholes that are happy that police officers were killed to the FBI.

Good. 2 pigs that won't ever threaten or abuse or collect revenue for the government again. :)

Depends. I am a nice person if you met me. I just HATE cops. Its simple really.
Wow. I'm wondering if I should be reporting these assholes that are happy that police officers were killed to the FBI.

:lol: Go ahead and snitch. You don't think the FBI or ATF or Homeland Security watches Message Boards and Forums? Give me a break snitch.I do wonder if the FBI has a file on me though..
Okay, I'll do it.

:lol: Go ahead and snitch. You don't think the FBI or ATF or Homeland Security watches Message Boards and Forums? Give me a break snitch.I do wonder if the FBI has a file on me though..

You say snitch as if it's a bad thing to tell the authorities of a crime.

Just read the COWARDS who murdered, ambush style, the Las Vegas officers eating their lunch were..............who would've guessed........part of the Bundy Ranch militia standoff. And..left yellow rattlesnake flags, ala the Tea Party, on one of the dead officer's body.

This radical right wing scum must be dealt with.

Just read the COWARDS who murdered, ambush style, the Las Vegas officers eating their lunch were..............who would've guessed........part of the Bundy Ranch militia standoff. And..left yellow rattlesnake flags, ala the Tea Party, on one of the dead officer's body.

And how do you intend to deal with them?

You hate cops huh? Good. Hope your life gets to be in immediate danger, and the cops take their sweet time and you get what you deserve. I hope armed invaders break into your house and take you hostage while they plunder your home and decide whether to let you live or not....and the cops are busy eating dinner and don't bother coming to save your sorry ass.

You're a typical internet tough guy, and coward in real life. Oh well.

He'll hashtag em to death.

The radical left wing scum must also be dealt with. Do you agree?

Those of us on either side of the center need to stop trying to associate each other with the radical assholes on either side.

you libs need to stop the bullshit that all conservatives are toothless, raving, redneck, murderers, and we on the right need to stop assuming that all of you on the left are marxist pigs out to destroy freedom.

Until that happens, we are all engaging in useless mental masterbation.

Recently those in this country that calls themselves "Sovereign Citizens" have been ramping up the violence in recent years. Causing more and more incidents, such as the recent Cliven Bundy & co incident in Utah.

Well one of those crazy radical RWers felt so fed-up with the United States government that he drove down to the local Courthouse with intentions to kill everything in sight.

Well, the government responded appropriately...

Video Shows Cops' Shootout With "Sovereign Citizen" at Ga. Courthouse

Accessing the current political climate in America, particularity those gun-nuts walking around in Texas with MASSIVE guns scaring the citizenry, I believe these incidents will only increase.

Why isn't the Republican Party denouncing these actions? Will the USMB RWers denounce them?

Odd.....most shooters are mentally disturbed.....aka liberals.

Well, first off, at the ballot box, NEVER AGAIN vote for any Republican who coddles and embraces these far right pieces of shit and the movements they join. The radicalism around the Bundy Ranch is the culture that led to this.

That will put governments in place nationwide that are more willing to deal with these types of groups.

Well, first off, at the ballot box, NEVER AGAIN vote for any Republican who coddles and embraces these far right pieces of shit and the movements they join. The radicalism around the Bundy Ranch is the culture that led to this.

That will put governments in place nationwide that are more willing to deal with these types of groups.

OK, will you pledge to also NEVER AGAIN vote for any democrat who coddles and embraces these far left pieces of shit and the movements they join? The radicalism around the OWS is the culture that led to this.

You are really a dumb fuck if you think this is all one sided. But maybe you are.

So you won't be doing a thing differently.

governments dealing with these people isn't the solution. The solution is to change minds and hearts.

Forum List

Back