Far Rightwing Radical Gunned Down In A Shootout With Georgia Police

Recently those in this country that calls themselves "Sovereign Citizens" have been ramping up the violence in recent years. Causing more and more incidents, such as the recent Cliven Bundy & co incident in Utah.

Well one of those crazy radical RWers felt so fed-up with the United States government that he drove down to the local Courthouse with intentions to kill everything in sight.

Well, the government responded appropriately...

Video Shows Cops' Shootout With "Sovereign Citizen" at Ga. Courthouse

Accessing the current political climate in America, particularity those gun-nuts walking around in Texas with MASSIVE guns scaring the citizenry, I believe these incidents will only increase.

Why isn't the Republican Party denouncing these actions? Will the USMB RWers denounce them?

I'm not sure what you mean by Right-Winger, but I am a registered Republican, so here goes:

Man goes crazy.

Cop kills man.

Good thing.

Every good Republican will denounce all wrong-doing no matter who the offender is and every good Democrat will do the same. Unfortunately there are assholes with Rs and Ds after their names who will defend their party or their cause no matter what.

I don't play that stupid fucking game.
Well I certainly appreciate your sentiments.

However, you are aware that Cliven Bundy is another popular Republican that the party seemed to embraced publicly not too long ago. That was until he came out with his racist rants, them many of his former public supporters kinda backed off. Yet, and still, many continued to support him. I've still seen support from USMB's RW posters lately for that "Sovereign Citizen" that Bundy and this GA shooter eschewed.

So you can understand how the OP rings true based on that. Can't you?
Bundy didn't make a racist rant.

He was supposedly a sovereign citizen yet worked for the very government he thinks shouldn't exist AND had supposedly taken a plea deal in his drug case with a court system SC do not recognize or work with. I don't buy it. He also had a lawsuit against the cops...

kkk leaders where known to sleep with black women..

That is exactly the same thing hitler and stalin thought. COMMIE PIG!!!!

Hitler took guns only from the Jews. I want theirs as well.
So what idiot. He took guns from the people he wanted to oppress that is the point. IDIOT LIBTARDS!!!!
Ah, he did a little bit more than oppress them. He took guns from people he wanted to kill, and he did so, in rather larger numbers, while we sat back and watched BTW.

And I'm okay with killing a lot of you. I'm okay with killing all of humanity for that matter. Taking the guns would just make it a saner world until then.

And the so what is Hitler was for gun control like most people are, he didn't want his enemies to have them.

Last edited:
So what idiot. He took guns from the people he wanted to oppress that is the point. IDIOT LIBTARDS!!!!
Ah, he did a little bit more than oppress them. He took guns from people he wanted to kill, and he did so, in rather larger numbers, while we sat back and watched BTW.

And I'm okay with killing a lot of you. I'm okay with killing all of humanity for that matter. Taking the guns would just make it a saner world until then.

And the so what is Hitler was for gun control like most people are, he didn't want his enemies to have them.
You are a retarded fool. Roll over kiss your boyfriend and f*&^% off.
And yet another child here runs away. So be it...

Marx, the attacker, was facing 11 felony charges...10 of which regard the manufacture, possession and sales our illicit drugs, including marijuana...and one charge of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

You mean he wasn't a right wing sovereign citizen?

Imagine that. Just another leftist drug dealer.

My god, you're an ignorant slut.

Look up "Sovereign Citizen Movement".

You are a retarded fool. Roll over kiss your boyfriend and f*&^% off.
And yet another child here runs away. So be it...
I am not running from you. You are just a pos commie who needs to leave this countryu if you hate it so much.

Marx, the attacker, was facing 11 felony charges...10 of which regard the manufacture, possession and sales our illicit drugs, including marijuana...and one charge of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

You mean he wasn't a right wing sovereign citizen?

Imagine that. Just another leftist drug dealer.

My god, you're an ignorant slut.

Look up "Sovereign Citizen Movement".
Rather be a sovereign citizen then a lefty libtard.

What "biased leftwing blog?" Gawker? Dude...that website has no political affiliation. Like, for real, for real.

And what you stated is exactly the opposite of what is fact. Because there's no indication of him being a drug dealer. There was also no indication of him "going there to die" either. He was just a disgruntled man that was a part of a radical political group that made good on his ideology. He went out blazing.

Really, you might want to follow the link in your leftwing blog:

"Forsyth County Chief Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Bagley said Marx was to have been in court on Monday to go on trial on a charge of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute."

Forsyth deputy shot in courthouse assault, may have stopped... | www.ajc.com

Care to retract?
OK, he had some drug charges in his legal history.

That doesn't take away from his radical political affiliations though. The two are not mutually exclusive.

He didn't have a shootout w/the cops b/c he was an alleged drug dealer, he had a shoot out with the cops b/c he was a RW radical gun-nutter, aka a self-proclaimed "Sovereign Citizen."

Damn you're as good a fakey when it comes to assumptions and speculation, carry on.

There is no indication he was there to make a political statement, he went there to die.

The perp was a right wing criminal who went there to do both.

Really, what did he say in his manifesto? Oh wait there wasn't one that was reported was there. Fakey your assumptions and speculations are not facts.

Oh, wait, No K, you have no idea about what you are saying.

You are denying to deny. Step off.

Come on shit head, you made a statement with nothing to back it up, that is speculation, if you have something to back it up now's the time to provide it or SUTFU.

I'm not sure what you mean by Right-Winger, but I am a registered Republican, so here goes:

Man goes crazy.

Cop kills man.

Good thing.

Every good Republican will denounce all wrong-doing no matter who the offender is and every good Democrat will do the same. Unfortunately there are assholes with Rs and Ds after their names who will defend their party or their cause no matter what.

I don't play that stupid fucking game.
Well I certainly appreciate your sentiments.

However, you are aware that Cliven Bundy is another popular Republican that the party seemed to embraced publicly not too long ago. That was until he came out with his racist rants, them many of his former public supporters kinda backed off. Yet, and still, many continued to support him. I've still seen support from USMB's RW posters lately for that "Sovereign Citizen" that Bundy and this GA shooter eschewed.

So you can understand how the OP rings true based on that. Can't you?
Bundy didn't make a racist rant.
I'm sure he doesn't believe he did.

Recently those in this country that calls themselves "Sovereign Citizens" have been ramping up the violence in recent years. Causing more and more incidents, such as the recent Cliven Bundy & co incident in Utah.

Well one of those crazy radical RWers felt so fed-up with the United States government that he drove down to the local Courthouse with intentions to kill everything in sight.

Accessing the current political climate in America, particularity those gun-nuts walking around in Texas with MASSIVE guns scaring the citizenry, I believe these incidents will only increase.

Why isn't the Republican Party denouncing these actions? Will the USMB RWers denounce them?

why should we?

people are getting tired of your tyranny, and some are more tired and pissed.

You want to change the fundamentals of America (freedom and liberty), but most of us like having those, so we are probably going to see more and more violence as you force your life choices on others.

A far right winger named, "Marx?" I can't get my head wrapped around that...

Man breaks law.
Man gets shot because he breaks law.
What's there to argue about here?

Doesn't matter who the guy was. If he's going to show reckless abandon for life and limb, he needed to be taken out. No questions asked.

Obviously that's the position of both right and libertarian, the whole thread is a retarded strawman

Forum List

Back