Far Rightwing Radical Gunned Down In A Shootout With Georgia Police

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Recently those in this country that calls themselves "Sovereign Citizens" have been ramping up the violence in recent years. Causing more and more incidents, such as the recent Cliven Bundy & co incident in Utah.

Well one of those crazy radical RWers felt so fed-up with the United States government that he drove down to the local Courthouse with intentions to kill everything in sight.

Well, the government responded appropriately...

Video Shows Cops' Shootout With "Sovereign Citizen" at Ga. Courthouse

Accessing the current political climate in America, particularity those gun-nuts walking around in Texas with MASSIVE guns scaring the citizenry, I believe these incidents will only increase.

Why isn't the Republican Party denouncing these actions? Will the USMB RWers denounce them?

Last edited:
One less total nutjob in the world? Progress...

"Marx's court filings exhibit hallmarks of the sovereign citizen movement, whose members "believe that virtually all existing government in the United States is illegitimate and [who] seek to 'restore' an idealized, minimalist government that never actually existed," according to the Anti-Defamation League.

In addition to weird theories involving the races, gold, Social Security numbers, numerology and nonsense languages, sovereign citizens generally hold that existing laws are forms of thought control that they can destroy in part by clogging the courts with tons of bizarre filings and lawsuits."
http://gawker.com/video-shows-cops-shootout-with-sovereign-citizen-at-g-1587329275

Hey, that's you little morons. Guess you are one down today.

Last edited:
Recently those in this country that calls themselves "Sovereign Citizens" have been ramping up the violence in recent years. Causing more and more incidents, such as the recent Cliven Bundy & co incident in Utah.

Well one of those crazy radical RWers felt so fed-up with the United States government that he drove down to the local Courthouse with intentions to kill everything in sight.

Accessing the current political climate in America, particularity those gun-nuts walking around in Texas with MASSIVE guns scaring the citizenry, I believe these incidents will only increase.

Why isn't the Republican Party denouncing these actions? Will the USMB RWers denounce them?

People can only take so much...

Great news! If they hate the countrt that makes them free they should leave.

I will get on this the same time USMB let wingers and the Democrats start to denounce far left extremist.

Name them, I will condemn them also. I thought of some, whoever publishes the "Peoples' Voice". Full of horse hockey, all of them.

Last edited:

Yes. It's understandable.

Marx, the attacker, was facing 11 felony charges...10 of which regard the manufacture, possession and sales our illicit drugs, including marijuana...and one charge of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

The problem is we put up with these nuts too much.

We give them too wide a berth.

Marx, the attacker, was facing 11 felony charges...10 of which regard the manufacture, possession and sales our illicit drugs, including marijuana...and one charge of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

You mean he wasn't a right wing sovereign citizen?

Imagine that. Just another leftist drug dealer.

I will get on this the same time USMB let wingers and the Democrats start to denounce far left extremist.

Name one that has committed a violent gun crime this year.

Code pink?

PETA?

E L F is in jail.

Occupy wall street smoking pot and banging drums -- BFD

You mean he wasn't a right wing sovereign citizen?

Imagine that. Just another leftist drug dealer.

A little of both probably, mixed with a heaping helping of mental instability.

Both his current and former attorney characterize him euphemistically as "off".

He also categorically refused all attempts at psychological testing.

Last edited:

Name them, I will condemn them also. :D

Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.
New Black Panthers.
There are a couple you can condemn there are no doubt more others can feel free to add to the list I for one don't spend countless hours searching the web looking for isolated acts of violence by extreme lefties in order to paint them as representative of all other liberals as many on the left here like to do with the right.

Name them, I will condemn them also. :D

Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.
New Black Panthers.
There are a couple you can condemn there are no doubt more others can feel free to add to the list I for one don't spend countless hours searching the web looking for isolated acts of violence by extreme lefties in order to paint them as representative of all other liberals as many on the left here like to do with the right.

Links to crimes committed in the last 24 months.

"New Black Panthers" -- how many shootouts have they been in?

Sovereign citizens have killed law enforcement.

You FAIL.

Be gone.

Forum List

Back