Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

The latest terror attack has been from the ricin indecent, yet the right wing machine and ever the mass media has been silent. Are they covering for these domestic terrorists?

The latest terror attack has been from the ricin indecent, yet the right wing machine and ever the mass media has been silent. Are they covering for these domestic terrorists?

I guess you missed the part where they arrested the wrong guy, and how it turned out to be not politically motivated. Either that, or you are a lying sack of shit.

I have yet to read or see of a terrorist act perpetrated by a Tea Partiyer. Any information related to terrorist acts is related to the Aryan Brotherhood or similar organizations that is disavowed by the Tea Party, unlike the #OWS and other anarchist organizations which are overtly supported by the Democrat Progressives.
Please indicate those specific acts by the Tea party.

Last edited:
The states with the highest murder rates are all bright red. Fail from you as usual.

You're not serious are you?

Lets talk about cities, can you name the top 10?

Please list them and do it per capita. You won't like the results :up:

I can list them by rank, percentage of white, black and Hispanic population and by the party of the incumbent Mayor.

You won't like the results, Flaccid_Fables.

city white black Hispanic mayor's party

1 Los Angeles, Calif. 29.4% 9.8% 48.5% Democrat

2 St. Louis, Mo. 43.9% 49.2% 3.5% Democrat

3 Flint, Mich. 37.4% 56.6% 3.9% Democrat

4 Oakland, Calif. 34.5% 28.0% 25.4% Democrat

5 Camden, N.J. 17.9% 48.07% 47.04% Democrat

6 Birmingham, Ala. 22.3% 73.4% 3.6% Democrat

7 North Charleston, S.C. 48.6% 45.12% 3.97% Republican (former Dem.)

8 Memphis, Tenn. 31.7% 62.6% 5.0% Democrat

9 Richmond, Calif. 31.4% 26.6% 39.5% Green

10 Cleveland, Ohio 37.3% 53.3% 10.0% Democrat

Data from a couple dozen sources, mostly wikipedia. I will not link pages, but feel free to prove me wrong.

I guess you missed the part where they arrested the wrong guy, and how it turned out to be not politically motivated. Either that, or you are a lying sack of shit.

That's the whole point jackass. The wrong guy was arrested, the right wing machine went nuts claiming he was a democrat, all the find out they were wrong and the rear terrorist was a right winger.
The right wing machine went silent and never issued an apology. They can go to hell along with the right wing trash.

I can't figure out how Dorothy and Flaccid_Fables make Dutschke out to be right wing He has lost elections first as a Republican and then as a Democrat. He sent ricin to obama, a Republican Senator and the mother of a political opponent.

Hardly sounds like this was a right wing terrorist.

Leave the left alone and they'll have the Tsarnaev brothers registered republicans. Democrats are scum, there's no other way to describe them.

I can list them by rank, percentage of white, black and Hispanic population and by the party of the incumbent Mayor.

Data from a couple dozen sources, mostly wikipedia. I will not link pages, but feel free to prove me wrong.
And your point is that Democrats are mayors of shit holes?

I can't figure out how Dorothy and Flaccid_Fables make Dutschke out to be right wing He has lost elections first as a Republican and then as a Democrat. He sent ricin to obama, a Republican Senator and the mother of a political opponent.

Speaking of terrorists, when are you going to turn yourself into the police for all the crimes you have committed gang banger?

why do rw'ers resort to violence when they continually lose elections? :( WHY?!!! :mad:

What violence it that, you lying fuck?

Why do leftists engage in demagoguery if they have a winning message? Why do you feel that you must slander and libel your political opposition? Oh, that's right - because your message is repugnant and that best you can hope for it to smear they other guy to the point that the public takes you as the lesser of two evils.

why do rw'ers resort to violence when they continually lose elections? :( WHY?!!! :mad:

What violence it that, you lying fuck?

Why do leftists engage in demagoguery if they have a winning message? Why do you feel that you must slander and libel your political opposition? Oh, that's right - because your message is repugnant and that best you can hope for it to smear they other guy to the point that the public takes you as the lesser of two evils.

Saying that the right resorts to violence when they lose elections is almost as good as real violence. Say it often enough and people might actually forget the violence of the left when they lose elections as they did when Scott Walker won.

And your point is that Democrats are mayors of shit holes?

Or that Democrats turn cities into shit holes.

Speaking of terrorists, when are you going to turn yourself into the police for all the crimes you have committed gang banger?

When are you going to turn your rep back on, asshole?

When are you going to turn your rep back on, asshole?

Once you turn yourself into the police and serve your time from all the heinous crimes you have committed, then I'll turn my rep back on :up:

Forum List

Back