NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of gu

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns​

The commentator
1/20/2013

The State of New York this week passed some of the strictest gun control laws in the United States, effectively outlawing 'assault weapons' and limiting the size of magazines.

But if Republican Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin is to be believed, the New York State Democrats would have gone further if they could have. Much, much further.

McLaughlin writes:

"Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryUbJfg4tAo]They want to register and then CONFISCATE our guns. See Descripition below. - YouTube[/ame]​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns - The Commentator

Too bad they didn't include those things, it would have made it much easier to get quick court intervention.

NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns​

The commentator
1/20/2013

The State of New York this week passed some of the strictest gun control laws in the United States, effectively outlawing 'assault weapons' and limiting the size of magazines.

But if Republican Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin is to be believed, the New York State Democrats would have gone further if they could have. Much, much further.

McLaughlin writes:

"Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night":

[Excerpt]

Read more:
NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns - The Commentator

Democrats can't even man up and say, "we want to confiscate guns and here's how it will benefit US". Everything has to be a manipulation with them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back