Far-left, CNN's war on women.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
They have declared a war on women by not letting Carly Fiorina in the upcoming Republican debate. Don't get mad lefties, you set the rules on this, I just decided to lower my IQ 140 points and use your rationale.

Last edited:
BTW, rationale has an "e" on the end. Carly Fiorina was even fired from Hewlett-Packard after almost ruining the company.

fiorina-hp-america.jpg

I think this is much like the standard conservative claim that any criticism of a black man is racism.

I have no idea why conservatives think that way, but nearly all of them do think that way. It's basicallly required of them to now say any criticism of a black man is racism, and any criticism of woman is sexism.

In direct contrast, the liberals think women and minorities can handle themselves. Conservatives need to learn to be like the liberals, more color-blind and gender-blind.

BTW, rationale has an "e" on the end. Carly Fiorina was even fired from Hewlett-Packard after almost ruining the company.

fiorina-hp-america.jpg

I'll be sure to let Apple know of the error in their spell check. As for Fiorina, I'm no fan of hers, but I think much more highly than I do this person:

hitle232rab1.jpg

fiorina-hp-america.jpg

I'll be sure to let Apple know of the error in their spell check. As for Fiorina, I'm no fan of hers, but I think much more highly than I do this person:

hitle232rab1.jpg

Well, that's your choice. I'm sure the difference comes from our respective IQs.

I am not a fan but this is really starting to irritate the crap out of me.

Liberals think women and minorities can handle themselves.

This is the same liberals who think having to get a photo I.D. to vote is to much of a burden for minorities to handle and that the phrase binders full of women was sexist yeah liberals really think highly of both.

Hardly a "war on women" when she was also excluded from the Fox debate for the same damn reason.

I think this is much like the standard conservative claim that any criticism of a black man is racism.

I have no idea why conservatives think that way, but nearly all of them do think that way. It's basicallly required of them to now say any criticism of a black man is racism, and any criticism of woman is sexism.

In direct contrast, the liberals think women and minorities can handle themselves. Conservatives need to learn to be like the liberals, more color-blind and gender-blind.

YOU ARE JOKING, RIGHT?

Who cares about Fiorina? She had no chance to win anyway. She is an old hag just like Hillary and her only achievement is that she was born as a female. Now women and minorities have much better chance to succeed.

They have declared a war on women by not letting Carly Fiorina in the upcoming Republican debate. Don't get mad lefties, you set the rules on this, I just decided to lower my IQ 140
points and use your rationale.

Don't kid yourself the Republican Party could change the rules and insist on her presence on the first stage, or they can cancel debate until the first stage is set up according to current poll numbers. Here is a good article about this.

Christopher Rants of the Des Moines Register published a column entitled “Why Are Republicans Letting CNN Pick Our President?” He explains in detail how the process for selecting debate participants was developed. At a high level, CNN and the RNC agreed on the criteria by which presidential candidates would be determined eligible to be on the main stage. The main stage is the prime time debate of the 10 highest polling candidates. Those that don’t make the cut are relegated to the non-prime time debate.

In the August 6th Fox News Channel debate, Carly Fiorina was appropriately placed in the non-prime time debate, based on the most current polls just before that debate. By many accounts, she won the debate, although she wasn’t on the main debate stage. I agree that she won. If you haven’t seen Fiorina speak, take a minute to watch her closing from the Fox News Channel debate.

The criteria for the CNN debate —agreed upon by the RNC— includes 9 polls from before the Fox News Channel debate and only two polls conducted after that. The Fox News Channel debate put Fiorina on the map. In current polls, she is coming in at 7th place, a showing that would easily put her on the main stage.

If Fiorina is bumped up to the main stage that means someone else is bumped down —as it should be. If a candidate is polling worse now as a result of his August 6th debate performance, and that puts him in position #11 or lower, he doesn’t deserve to be on the main debate stage. In a true free market of presidential politics, if people stop supporting a candidate, he has earned his way off the big stage.

Back to the question of why the RNC would have accepted —much less promoted— this methodology of determining the make up of the main stage. You can be assured that the RNC supports someone otherthan Carly Fiorina for President. Fiorina has been very persuasive and very effective on the campaign trail. That could certainly hurt someone like Jeb Bush, likely the RNC favorite. And in a 2014 article, the RNCadmitted that it wanted to keep out candidates whom they didn’t sanction. Is the RNC afraid of Carly Fiorina?

Having Fiorina on the main stage would also hurt front-runner Donald Trump. Voters are hungering for someone who is not a career politician. Like Trump, Fiorina is also an outsider to politics. But she says what needs to be said in a style that is far less abrasive than Donald Trump’s style. Trump’s manner of insulting people, either individually or as a group is beneath the dignity of the office he seeks.

A candidate calling a reporter a bimbo, at minimum, is terrible professional manners.I like candidates who don’t sound like career politicians. As the former proprietor of the Udall Lied campaign, I love that Fiorina speaks the truth plainly and clearly: Hillary Clinton Lied. There is plenty of evidence that Clinton lied, and Fiorina isn’t afraid to say it. She uses words that most people use in their daily lives and they can actually relate to what she says.

Fiorina should be on the main debate stage. The debate will be more interesting and more informative for her being there. Republicans say they believe in people earning their own way. Carly Fiorina has earned her way on to the main debate stage.

What can YOU do about this?

1. The RNC has the power to say to CNN: Change The Rules. They are each private organizations that set the rules for the debate. They can change them. Call the RNC at 202-863-8500 and let them know you want more recent polls used in determining who is on the main stage at the September 16th If you are active on Twitter, send a tweet to @Reince to let the chairman know your opinion.
  2. If you are one of the rare people called for a presidential preference poll, take the time to answer and express your preference for Carly Fiorina, even if she is not your current choice. The debates will be better for her inclusion.
  3. If you have a few extra dollars, consider sending her a donation to express your support of her being in the debate.
  4. Sign the petition at: CARLY For America
  5. Share this blog on your own social media accounts and ask your friends to take the above steps.

Last edited:
Who cares about Fiorina? She had no chance to win anyway. She is an old hag just like Hillary and her only achievement is that she was born as a female. Now women and minorities have much better chance to succeed.

In case you haven't watched the polls lately, there are a lot of people that are looking at Fiorina. In fact, she out polls several of the dead weight males that are on the first stage.

Since her stand out debate performance at the first GOP presidential primary debate, Carly Fiorina has reached the top ten in three national polls and her name identification and favorability has increased by double digits.
But what is more impressive is that Fiorina is in the top seven out of the 17 GOP presidential candidates across 12 different state polls.

Since the first debate, state polling suggests that Fiorina has become a standout favorite. Here’s where she ranks in the latest state-by-state polls.

New Hampshire: 3rd

South Carolina: 4th

Wisconsin: 5th

Florida: 5th

Ohio: 6th

Pennsylvania: 4th

Nevada: 2nd

North Carolina: 6th

Arizona: 3rd

Iowa: 5th

Michigan: 2nd

Missouri: 7th

Fiorina’s campaign, although proud of the new poll results and her debate performance, says the political establishment as well as the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) debate rules for the upcoming CNN debate in mid-September could keep Fiorina off of the main debate state yet again.

CNN is averaging national polls from as far back as July 16th to decide which candidates make the top 10. Those top 10 will then be on the main debate stage.

“Carly would easily make this debate if there were a consistent number of polls from one week to the next, but that’s not the case. In the three weeks before the first debate, CNN will be counting nine polls. In the three weeks since the debate, they will only be counting two. By simply averaging these polls together, CNN will be weighting the three weeks of polling before the debate more than three times as heavily as the three weeks of polling after Carly won the first debate,” her campaign spokesperson Sarah Isgur Flores explained in an email Wednesday.

Flores exclusively told Breitbart News, “Carly’s message as an outsider who isn’t afraid to take on the status quo establishment is clearly resonating in every state. It’s exciting. At the same time, I think voters are going to be disappointed to hear that the RNC isn’t going to stand up to CNN and make sure their voices are heard.”

“If the RNC won’t tell CNN to treat post-debate polling consistently with pre-debate polling, they are putting their thumb on the scale and choosing to favor candidates with higher polling for three weeks in July over candidates with measurable momentum in August and September,” Flores’ email read.

We’re proud of Carly’s debate performance. We’re excited that grassroots voters around the country want to hear more from her. It will be interesting to see if CNN has no qualms excluding someone who is polling in the top 5 in Iowa and New Hampshire, in second place in multiple states, and well within the top 10 nationally. And it will be disappointing if Reince Priebus and the Republican establishment stand by and let a TV network keep Carly off the main stage…again,” Flores challenged in the email. “It’s a simple question: Will we have a fair debate process or will the political establishment keep ignoring grassroots Republicans?

EXCLUSIVE - Girl on Fire: Carly Fiorina Ranks in Top 10 across 12 State Polls - Breitbart

They have declared a war on women by not letting Carly Fiorina in the upcoming Republican debate. Don't get mad lefties, you set the rules on this, I just decided to lower my IQ 140 points and use your rationale.
What about Fox news? Fox corporation is the perfect example of what us liberals mean when we talk about the Republicans war on women. News women were asked for sex in exchange for on air time or to climb the corporate ladder.

Republicans didn't pick carli. CNN had nothing to do with it.

How would you like to work for a corporation like fox? You'd probably love it you slut

Forum List

Back